• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will you bow down to president Trump?

Will you be bowing down to President Trump?

• Total voters

Peter King

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Seen on the apprentice and now Trump's black outreach leader, Omarosa Manigault had this to say:

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Omarosa: Critics will ?bow down? to 'President Trump' - NY Daily News

So the question is every easy, will you

bow-down.jpg

bow down to president Trump?

**** that. Whether Hillary of Trump wins, I will have the honor of saying that I opposed the corrupt wretch sitting in the oval office. I won't bow down to either of them.

Seen on the apprentice and now Trump's black outreach leader, Omarosa Manigault had this to say:

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

View attachment 67207653

To answer your question, I need to ask for a clarification... Do you think that what Omarosa says actually means anything and carries any authority at all? One additional question... Seriously? Now, my preliminary answer, which is not on the poll, would be - Hell No!!!

View attachment 67207653

People from all sides in this election are saying outrageous, hyperbolic things. But, believe me, if Trump wins, nobody will be bowing to him. Not even those who support him.

Heck, not even Trump will be bowing to anybody...unlike other Presidents we've had.

Since when have Americans ever bowed down to any political leader?

**** that. Whether Hillary of Trump wins, I will have the honor of saying that I opposed the corrupt wretch sitting in the oval office. I won't bow down to either of them.

Amen to that. Now is it still too early to shoot the bastards as the saying goes? Or is it still too late to change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else see the irony of a so called "black outreach program leader" saying that people will have to bow down to a white guy?

We don't do that here in America. No royalty here.

Although some think they are.

Obama-Greek-Columns-Marc-Piscotty-for-Congressional-QuarterlyGetty-Images.jpg

The question fundamentally gets wrong the relationship Americans have with their leaders. We do not bow down before any of them. They are just men. Here today. Gone in 4 or 8 years.

View attachment 67207653

Bow down? No more so than I would do for a president Hillary Clinton. Both candidates sucks. Neither deserve one vote unless your an avid partisan support of either one. America as a whole dislikes both. Shame on both major political parties for giving us two irresponsible candidates. the dregs of the bottom of the barrel.

The question fundamentally gets wrong the relationship Americans have with their leaders. We do not bow down before any of them. They are just men. Here today. Gone in 4 or 8 years.

They're suppose to be our employees.

No American President is worthy of my bowing and/or genuflecting.
Not a single one.

They work for ME the taxpayer, not the other way around.

;)

View attachment 67207653

This is one of those times where I ask: WWBSD?

What Would Bart Simpson Do?

I am pretty sure that a healthy dose of self dictates whether one should bow down to anyone. Here in the USofA, we are equal under the law, so I ain't bowing down to nobody.

We don't do that here in America. No royalty here.

Although some think they are.

View attachment 67207655

Now how on earth is that any different from what every single POTUS nominee from either party has done ever since big screens were invented?

Will Trump bow to the Saudi King?

I've never "bowed down" to any other president. Why start now?

View attachment 67207653

Great looker, well educated and the wrong term to use in a Democracy where we Bow Down to no man
But unfortunately for her, I am not available.

To answer your question, I need to ask for a clarification... Do you think that what Omarosa says actually means anything and carries any authority at all? One additional question... Seriously? Now, my preliminary answer, which is not on the poll, would be - Hell No!!!

That was my first thought.

Who cares what Omarosa says and why would anybody be listening to her.

Side poll:

Which candidate do you think is more likely to WANT people to bow to them?

A. Trump

B. Clinton

C. Neither

D. Both

E. Don't know

My answer: B

View attachment 67207653

No more than I would to Queen Hitlery.

View attachment 67207653

polls_oby-1265182909_xlarge.jpg

Obama%u00252B-%u00252BBow%u00252BGauge.jpg

Attachments

• 091116-obama-bow-vmed-530p.grid-4x2.jpg
    091116-obama-bow-vmed-530p.grid-4x2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 647
Back
Top Bottom