• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are so many girls attracted to bad boys.

James D Hill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Why are moody pricks who may or may not thrash on their ladies so popular with the ladies? I have never understood it. Have any of you? Why are moody jerks attractive to the ladies? Answers please.

1 -- lack of self esteem

2 -- daddy issues

3 -- sex

Why are moody pricks who may or may not thrash on their ladies so popular with the ladies? I have never understood it. Have any of you? Why are moody jerks attractive to the ladies? Answers please.

I think it's genetic. Look at the animal world. The female will often try to pick the strongest male of her species to mate with. Males will fight for the right to mate. We are animals, after all.

Some women think the strong, silent types are hiding some mysterious deep thoughts that set them apart -- when all they're thinking about is "I wonder what time the Bears game is on."

Let's face it. Some of us are smarter than others.

I think it's genetic. Look at the animal world. The female will often try to pick the strongest male of her species to mate with. Males will fight for the right to mate. We are animals, after all.

Some women think the strong, silent types are hiding some mysterious deep thoughts that set them apart -- when all they're thinking about is "I wonder what time the Bears game is on."

That is the thing. I have always been the physically strongest. I could bench 365 at the age of 14. I am also never moody and you know how I am going to be every day. Most would have never wanted to fight me so I always got the sneaky treatment.

You may be the one man in the world who assumes women have potential to be logical creatures.

The Poldger sisters both have a chess ranking over 2450.

It is possible that what you see as "Ladies" are actually girls. As a woman gains maturity (as with males), they begin to understand the futility and failures involved with immaturity and inexperience. Every female is an individual, some more capable than others and more mature.

It is possible that what you see as "Ladies" are actually girls. As a woman gains maturity (as with males), they begin to understand the futility and failures involved with immaturity and inexperience. Every female is an individual, some more capable than others and more mature.

I never said otherwise. That said moody pricks seem to get the ladies.

Err, kinda going off what tecoyah said.

1. Some girls/guys are attracted to assholes. [Insert arbitrary reasons here.]
2. You don't want to date those girls/guys.

They are the ones who put out.

There's brooders, breeders and bad boys, the latter being the wild ones, sex, drugs, rock and roll, motorcycles and a healthy disrespect for authority is what my daughters consider the world's number one aphrodisiac, but then considering who is their father...

The brooders appeal to the sick ones, the woman who think they can "fix" a man; dangerous in the extreme and terrifying. The symbiosis becomes co-dependency and manipulation and the healthy man takes up fishing, solo fishing.

The breeders are that, they are walking panty remover on two legs and, unfortunately most women don't care.

Old instincts: women instinctively want a man who has some bad-ass in him, who can protect his wife and kids and go out there in the cut-throat world and bring home the bacon.

The malfunction comes in when women mistake the jerk-ass overgrown selfish juvenile bad-boy for the genuine article.

not to mention the drama angle... some women like being a DID (damsel in distress)... if you ride up on your white charger and save them, they'll just find some other distress to get into soon enough...

I've always been attracted to the "bad boy." I have, and I have no reason why. I will say that, as a younger girl, I would gravitate towards them and it would always end up going South. As I got older, and smarter, and more sure of myself, well - I still like the bad boys, but it's more of a "look but don't touch" thing. I just admire them from afar. Hell, I know what works, and bad boys it ain't. ;)

(plus, and I've said this before on here, no woman wants a fish. You give a woman everything she wants, and she'll walk all over you and then cheat on you with your polar opposite.)

I never said otherwise. That said moody pricks seem to get the ladies.

I beg to differ....I know more than a few "little boys" of various ages, and it is unlikely they enjoy the activity I do.

The beauty of this being that only a good woman sees the benefit of a man (vs. a boy), and no man will settle for less than a good woman.

A man or woman is not age dependent.

They are the ones who put out.

There, you have it.

You're not looking for a lady.

You're looking for someone who will “put out”.

What you want is a prostitute, but you're not willing to pay.

And any lady worth getting into a proper relationship with, will be able to tell the difference between a real man, who will value and respect her as a lady, and and adult-aged boy who is just looking for a pro-bono prostitute.

Last edited:

Hey! It's actually true in some cases. :lol:

There, you have it.

You're not looking for a lady.

You're looking for someone who will “put out”.

What you want is a prostitute, but you're not willing to pay.

And any lady worth getting into a proper relationship with, will be able to tell the difference between a real man, who will value and respect her as a lady, and and adult-aged boy who is just looking for a pro-bono prostitute.

Hey I am cheap just like a conservative. I must ask you why are Mormons so anal about sex? I knew some really hot Mormons who where as cold as ice. That sucks my friend.

I beg to differ....I know more than a few "little boys" of various ages, and it is unlikely they enjoy the activity I do.

The beauty of this being that only a good woman sees the benefit of a man (vs. a boy), and no man will settle for less than a good woman.

A man or woman is not age dependent.

I do like a female who is smart and plays good chess. I was just spouting BS if I really thought I deserve a hot wife or girl friend but I must say girls who are overweight like me have more hang ups than a cactus.

I've always been attracted to the "bad boy." I have, and I have no reason why. I will say that, as a younger girl, I would gravitate towards them and it would always end up going South. As I got older, and smarter, and more sure of myself, well - I still like the bad boys, but it's more of a "look but don't touch" thing. I just admire them from afar. Hell, I know what works, and bad boys it ain't. ;)

(plus, and I've said this before on here, no woman wants a fish. You give a woman everything she wants, and she'll walk all over you and then cheat on you with your polar opposite.)

Great answer. I seem to be attracted to spoiled chicks who are great when thing go their way but horrible when they don't. I seem to attract the pouty ones. I too should have know better.

Because women aren't attracted to losers who have no confidence and nothing going for them. badboys are closer to the so-called alpha male status than some whiny loser who isn't getting any. However, the real alpha males are not the pricks. But the people who are just fit enough physically to be in good health and fit enough mentally to be both a challenge to women intellectually, to be good at their jobs and who have a strong personality.

All of those things are nullified if one is a drug-ridden loser who whines on the internet about how women ignore him for other men. This is of course, not aimed at anyone in particular, it's just an observation.

Because women aren't attracted to losers who have no confidence and nothing going for them. badboys are closer to the so-called alpha male status than some whiny loser who isn't getting any. However, the real alpha males are not the pricks. But the people who are just fit enough physically to be in good health and fit enough mentally to be both a challenge to women intellectually, to be good at their jobs and who have a strong personality.

All of those things are nullified if one is a drug-ridden loser who whines on the internet about how women ignore him for other men. This is of course, not aimed at anyone in particular, it's just an observation.

Dude. Do you know how many losers have hot wives and girlfriends? I see it every day. I wish you where right but you are not.

Dude. Do you know how many losers have hot wives and girlfriends? I see it every day. I wish you where right but you are not.

I don't know what your perception of loser is but i've never seen a junkie with a hot girlfriend except if she too was a junkie in which case, she was in her early stages because later on the teeth fall off and that's that.

Also, not all women that are "hot" by physical standard are what I'm talking about. I'm not a man-whore and I've never been. I've only dated women of quality and class. real ladies and I've never seen any of them date losers by the way I appreciate a loser to be.

Back
Top Bottom