• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are so many girls attracted to bad boys.

Why do we have to be missionary position only conservatives on sex?
What the hell makes you associate associate conservatives with an exclusive missionary position? I tend to lean conservative on many issues and I have dated many conservative women. We tend to have sex in all sorts of positions. And I'm very confident that I've had sex with hundreds more women than an immature clown like you will ever get.

Last edited:
What the hell makes you associate associate conservatives with an exclusive missionary position? I tend to lean conservative on many issues and I have dated many conservative women. We tend to have sex in all sorts of positions. And I'm very confident that I've had sex with hundreds more women than an immature clown like you will ever get.

And they always feel guilty the next morning. Morality is a bitch my friend. Just joking on the positions thing.

I am not a friend...and would in fact avoid it.

Your opinion of females make is very clear you have either no experience with th9s gender....or should satay away form them.

Good luck...say hello to Rosy for me.

That is where uncle Andre and my old Grand Dad come in handy. Booze the great equalizer. I have shared body fluid with so9me hot babes because of booze my friend.

That is where uncle Andre and my old Grand Dad come in handy. Booze the great equalizer. I have shared body fluid with so9me hot babes because of booze my friend.

Again...not a friend.

The use of intoxicants to gain access to *****....says much about your ability to do so otherwise.

Many of us need not go there....I pity your approach.

Why are moody pricks who may or may not thrash on their ladies so popular with the ladies? I have never understood it. Have any of you? Why are moody jerks attractive to the ladies? Answers please.

I don't know about moody, but the combination of arrogant, aloof, unflappable, highly intelligent, ethical, and unyielding really does it for me. Many women are hardwired to be submissive in their relationships. You could probably spend years speculating about the reasons why.

I don't know about moody, but the combination of arrogant, aloof, unflappable, highly intelligent, ethical, and unyielding really does it for me. Many women are hardwired to be submissive in their relationships. You could probably spend years speculating about the reasons why.

Highly intelligent and ethical are now charictaristics of the bad boy,are they?

The feminazis are gonna crucify you for this. lulz

Luckily for me, I enjoy being crucified. So, I guess the joke's on them.
Outstanding. They're not gonna know how to deal with that. :lol:

Why do we have to be missionary position only conservatives on sex? Did your mother scare you when you where young about sex? I see you are a moderate politically so we agree on some things but this old fashion attitude towards sex reeks of romance novels and romantic movies. Take a walk on the wild side my dear.

How did you manage to form this post based on her post? :roll:

How did you manage to form this post based on her post? :roll:

She was preaching old fashion sex values that have been keeping from getting sex forever. To think of all the sex we could have had if we did not let prudes dictate our morality.

Well, all I have to say is those people are narrow-minded morons. And NO, I do not judge if people want to have sex or not based upon such silly criteria.
:lamo

Silly is right. It's certainly the first time I've heard that some guys think what kind of drink a woman prefers is an indicator of whether she wants sex.

When a woman wants sex with you she will indicate it by flirting with you, not by ordering a certain beverage. Some guys are so socially inept when it comes to women it's a miracle if they ever get laid.

She was preaching old fashion sex values that have been keeping from getting sex forever. To think of all the sex we could have had if we did not let prudes dictate our morality.

I was? How so? Because I think your comments about women in general are crass? :lol:

:lamo

Silly is right. It's certainly the first time I've heard that some guys think what kind of drink a woman prefers is an indicator of whether she wants sex.

When a woman wants sex with you she will indicate it by flirting with you, not by ordering a certain beverage. Some guys are so socially inept when it comes to women it's a miracle if they ever get laid.

I've never heard of such a thing either. Maybe it's a southern thing. :mrgreen:

don't tell me, you used to be a bad boy.

Nope. Those words have never been used to describe me ever. Something I am quite proud of actually. I'm a grown ass man. I don't want to spend my time trying to be a dick to people who did nothing, picking fights, or with girls who think that is attractive.

You know...instead of pining after a dumb c word who is all over jerks...maybe you should pick a woman with sense? But I suppose if you whine about it...you ain't got sense

You know...instead of pining after a dumb c word who is all over jerks...maybe you should pick a woman with sense? But I suppose if you whine about it...you ain't got sense

He should PICK a woman with sense? Why would you think any woman with sense would PICK him? :lol: That would mean they were lacking sense entirely.

What do people think of as a "bad boy" anyway? I'm sure we all view them differently. To me a "bad boy" would be a thug, probably been to jail a couple of times, likes to party and drink with his friends all the time, has one or more baby mamas with kids he never sees, and is more or less a player just looking for fun. And I really don't see what is attractive about that.
That would be me.

My wife sometimes refers to me as her bad boy. So I asked her about that. She says that before we met when she first started admiring me from afar at a local club my exceptionally long hair, the way I dressed and my confident but not arrogant demeanor made me stand out in the crowd and gave me a rebellious bad boy persona that excited her.

And when we finally met one morning at the grocery store where she worked I kissed her on the lips within mere seconds of meeting her. She thought that was a bad boy move that showed a hell of a lot of self-confidence.

And at the time I was just playing the field looking for fun. I wasn't expecting anything more than that when I invited her over for dinner last December. But she really impressed me, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom