• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Supremacist Groups see Trump Bump

A) Lebanese Christians make up a minuscule % of the global Christian population.
your original claim was 90% of muslims are homophobic, theocratic, and anti semetic, im assuming since your now babbling about Lebanese Christians and posting sources saying "35% of French Muslims found homosexual acts to be acceptable. " your taking that back?

im always amazed at the argument of "this race is more bigoted than the other races so we should be bigots to them" lol

as oppose to the KKK? which is natural?

I am not an expert on the KKK. They seem to me to be a small group of fools living in the stone age. It baffles me people have been taught to think of them as something that represents more than the tiny spec of slime they actually are.

BLM is certainly not natural, that much is known.

I am not an expert on the KKK. They seem to me to be a small group of fools living in the stone age. It baffles me people have been taught to think of them as something that represents more than the tiny spec of slime they actually are.

BLM is certainly not natural, that much is known.

well there are 10's of millions of white nationalists all basically in some version of the KKK or the nazis, the aryan brotherhood is actually responsible for the majority of prison murders, but your worried about some college kids and baptist preachers with pickett signs? I don't buy it

The BLM protests barely escalated into a riot the size of when the lakers win the championship. If your going to defend the KKK and the nazis by comparing them to someone, you should choose a better example, BLM never kidnapped a little girl, raped her, and hung her body on a tree outside her parents house with a sign saying "niggers get out".... try again

well there are 10's of millions of white nationalists all basically in some version of the KKK or the nazis, the aryan brotherhood is actually responsible for the majority of prison murders, but your worried about some college kids and baptist preachers with pickett signs? I don't buy it

The BLM protests barely escalated into a riot the size of when the lakers win the championship. If your going to defend the KKK and the nazis by comparing them to someone, you should choose a better example, BLM never kidnapped a little girl, raped her, and hung her body on a tree outside her parents house with a sign saying "niggers get out".... try again

So now you've escalated into claiming I'm defending the KKK and Nazi's?

I think I'm done here. Nothing worth another second of my time.

:peace

So now that we've reached an agreement on that point, can we move on?

Perhaps we could move to a discussion on how fear of Islam and its followers and, in particular a policy driven by fear of Islam, would ultimately yield more suffering for many of the same individuals that Daesh recruits - specifically because they have suffered and have little alternative.
Perhaps the victims of Islamists should have had some fear, or exercised some caution, when dealing with those who wish to establish an international caliphate. https://www.google.com/search?q=isi...odzJAhXHPiYKHXk7DWEQ_AUICSgD&biw=1600&bih=760

So now you've escalated into claiming I'm defending the KKK and Nazi's?

I think I'm done here. Nothing worth another second of my time.

:peace

yes that's literally all youve been doing in this entire thread

What did you think you were doing?

Can you link to one of ocean's posts where he "defends" the KKK or Nazis, please?

Can you link to one of ocean's posts where he "defends" the KKK or Nazis, please?

What do you call comparing the well known terrorist group the KKK and the neo nazis, to a mostly peaceful group of protesters

Do you come here to actually participate in the threads, Kobie, or do you just come here to make stupid posts like this about what your fellow posters post?

Do you do anything except yammer about people being obsessed?

What do you call comparing the well known terrorist group the KKK and the neo nazis, to a mostly peaceful group of protesters

I don't call it defending anyone. I could compare Hitler to a bird watcher in Central Park. That doesn't mean I'm defending Hitler. So once again, can you link to any post of his where he's defending the KKK or the Nazis?

Do you do anything except yammer about people being obsessed?

Yes, I do a lot. I post about a lot of things. Not just what other posters post, which is all you seem to be doing lately.

By the way, you need to actually read my posts. I never said leftists weren't supposed to talk about anything. I laughed at the obsession with Trump. Sorry that offends you.

I don't call it defending anyone. I could compare Hitler to a bird watcher in Central Park. That doesn't mean I'm defending Hitler. So once again, can you link to any post of his where he's defending the KKK or the Nazis?

yes if your going around saying "hitler was nothing more than a harmless bird watcher", then your defending hitler

yes if your going around saying "hitler was nothing more than a harmless bird watcher", then your defending hitler

Interesting. You interjected the word "harmless", not me. So you don't even understand what I posted.

Okay, so let's see a post from ocean where he said the KKK was harmless, or even implied it. Or a post that says the KKK wasn't bad, or he understands them, or they did positive things. Even one post.

Calling me names, or labeling facts as race-baiting doesn't change anything. BLM is an invention, which is documented from the source of funds that created it. There actions have been videoed and are available to anyone who choses to view the truth.

No one is calling you names. You're not a victim.

Interesting. You interjected the word "harmless", not me. So you don't even understand what I posted.
are you saying there are "dangerous" bird watchers? I know conservatives are driven by fear but being afraid of bird watchers is ridiculous you need to turn off the fox news.

Okay, so let's see a post from ocean where he said the KKK was harmless, or even implied it. Or a post that says the KKK wasn't bad, or he understands them, or they did positive things. Even one post.
hes either saying they are as harmless as the BLM protests, or hes saying that BLM is a terrorists group that has killed countless innocent white people all in the name of black supremacy over the world. Can you show me where he says that?

are you saying there are "dangerous" bird watchers? I know conservatives are driven by fear but being afraid of bird watchers is ridiculous you need to turn off the fox news.

hes either saying they are as harmless as the BLM protests, or hes saying that BLM is a terrorists group that has killed countless innocent white people all in the name of black supremacy over the world. Can you show me where he says that?

Of course there may be dangerous bird watchers, but that isn't the point, and it's a weak way for you to avoid admitting that ocean didn't "defend" the KKK and Nazis. And bringing up Fox News is just pathetic. You and I both know that Fox News has exactly zero to do with your untrue post.

If your contention is that him comparing the KKK to BLM means he is "defending" the KKK, then by that logic, he is also "defending" BLM, which he isn't. You are reading things that ocean never said. Now one more time - link to a post where he specifically defended the KKK, or admit you are wrong. This isn't what you "think" he said. You need to back up your claim.

Of course there may be dangerous bird watchers, but that isn't the point, and it's a weak way for you to avoid admitting that ocean didn't "defend" the KKK and Nazis. And bringing up Fox News is just pathetic. You and I both know that Fox News has exactly zero to do with your untrue post.

If your contention is that him comparing the KKK to BLM means he is "defending" the KKK, then by that logic, he is also "defending" BLM, which he isn't. You are reading things that ocean never said. Now one more time - link to a post where he specifically defended the KKK, or admit you are wrong. This isn't what you "think" he said. You need to back up your claim.

so are you saying BLM is dangerous terrorist organization thats killed thousands or are you saying the KKK is just a bunch of student and preachers protesting violence? you can't say the KKK and the BLM protests are the same thing, and then just pretend like your not blatantly defending the KKK and other white supremacist groups

Which is it?

so are you saying BLM is dangerous terrorist organization thats killed thousands or are you saying the KKK is just a bunch of student and preachers protesting violence? you can't say the KKK and the BLM protests are the same thing, and then just pretend like your not blatantly defending the KKK and other white supremacist groups

Which is it?

Nice try, but this isn't about me. It's about you claiming that ocean defended the KKK. You still can't point to a single post where he said something kind, defensive, positive or otherwise about the KKK. The reason for that? He never did.

You made something up that wasn't true, and when called on it, began flailing and flopping. It's ugly to lie - and you lied.

victim blaming now? oof.
How did you surmise I was blaming the victims here? Did you not read your own post? This is my response to it.

The point is "It's not Islamophobia if they are really out to kill you".

LOL.

Never have been, never will. Why would you think I would believe I'm a victim?

Well probably because you were crying about being called names when no one did. That's called "playing the victim."

Back
Top Bottom