• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What Happened?

GZ was not supposed to be packing OR approaching possible subjects, according to the guidelines, for watch-persons, of his type, per their national organization. But GZ was a self-appointed watch-captain, which may have played a part, in the decision to fire former SPD Chief Bill Lee.

GZ was on his way to the store. He was not "on patrol."

"We don't need you to do that," said Dee Dee the dispatcher, but GZ got out of his car, followed Martin, failed to identify himself, TWICE, failed to defuse the situation, shot Martin, DEAD, without wounding or warning Martin, with the fatal instrument, and then GZ LIED, to SPD and anybody else he talked to, in any several interviews.

There is no evidence he was in a position to "defuse the situation." The only evidence we have so far is from GZ's own testimony. And that testimony says that TV approached him, asked "Why are you following me?" to which GZ replied, "What are you doing here?" And then, according to GZ, TM jumped his ass.

GZ LIED, since he has to explain, why Martin had no wounds on his hands and why Martin's body was found face down, partly on the sidewalk, partly on the grass, and NO GUNSHOT RESIDUE WAS FOUND, on GZ's red jacket.

There is no question that TM was on top of GZ. Not a real convenient place from which to land punches. GZ, on the other hand, had a fractured nose and injury to his forehead; plus, of course, those wounds on the back of his head. As to no gunshot residue being found on his jacket? If it wasn't zipped, there's no inconsistency there. If the test for gunshot residue wasn't taken that very night? That also could be a factor.

This is problematic, since GZ variously claims he was attacked, sometimes by a blow, sometimes by a lot of blows, sometimes with head-smashing, which the SPD lead detective didn't believe, since GZ's wounds look fabricated and superficial.

I'd like to see a link here?

According to inference, from GZ's stories, he should have shot Martin, while Martin was on top of him, but this couldn't have happened, with the gun at an odd angle, and GZ being under Martin, WITHOUT A WHOLE LOT OF GSR GETTING ON GZ's RED JACKET.

If his jacket was zipped and they tested his jacket that very night, I would find that odd. But there's nothing in the evidence that indicates either of these things.

So GZ lies, and lies, and LIES, trying to figure out a way, he should have not waited, for the SPD, to come interview Martin, whom GZ approached and shot dead, as a clear violation, of Martin's civil rights, by holding his gun, at arm's length, to shoot Martin, right up against his chest, while holding his flashlight-keychain, which was found right by Martin's body.

Fairy Tales can come true . . . they can happen to youuuuu . . .

This is a sound murder-2 case, complicated by general negligence and a cover-up, by SPD and by former Chief Lee.

Dayam . . . If I'da seen this first, I wouldn't have bothered to respond.

GZ was on his way to the store. He was not "on patrol."

OH, I get it. GZ was buying skittles and tea, while talking to SPD, about who keeps getting away from him. At the STORE.

There is no evidence he was in a position to "defuse the situation." The only evidence we have so far is from GZ's own testimony. And that testimony says that TV approached him, asked "Why are you following me?" to which GZ replied, "What are you doing here?" And then, according to GZ, TM jumped his ass.

OH, I get it. TM was on the phone, to his GF, following GZ, and the exchange happened, at the STORE. And THEN, since GZ shot TM once, to kill, while holding his flashlight keychain, and he didn't even get in one punch, with THAT or a pistol-whipping, we don't have TM's account, and I guess we should believe GZ, who doesn't have GSR on his jacket, about all details, such as excuse me, HOW MANY times, did TM pound GZ's face? How exactly did that shot go off, so no wound happened, but one, perfectly fatal shot didn't leave any GSR, and no wounds are on TM's hands, and the lead detective didn't believe GZ?

There is no question that TM was on top of GZ. Not a real convenient place from which to land punches. GZ, on the other hand, had a fractured nose and injury to his forehead; plus, of course, those wounds on the back of his head. As to no gunshot residue being found on his jacket? If it wasn't zipped, there's no inconsistency there. If the test for gunshot residue wasn't taken that very night? That also could be a factor.

I'd like to see a link here?

YOU go get your own links, troll. You never looked at any of the interviews or evidence, and if I take an hour, to go get all that, again, you wouldn't read it or believe any of it! Start your own search, you lazy troll! Go get the evidence list, released by the prosecution, which includes eight pages of witnesses, including forensic pathologist guys, with the GSR and wound reports. YOU go get it, since you don't believe circumstances which are consensus, already, yet you are trolling, like I'm supposed to find everything.

If his jacket was zipped and they tested his jacket that very night, I would find that odd. But there's nothing in the evidence that indicates either of these things.

Fairy Tales can come true . . . they can happen to youuuuu . . .

Dayam . . . If I'da seen this first, I wouldn't have bothered to respond.

Which is why I won't go get any links, for you, since you are a troll. Don't respond, to posts, by people who research facts.

Last edited:
OH, I get it. GZ was buying skittles and tea, while talking to SPD, about who keeps getting away from him. At the STORE.

OH, I get it. TM was on the phone, to his GF, following GZ, and the exchange happened, at the STORE. And THEN, since GZ shot TM once, to kill, while holding his flashlight keychain, and he didn't even get in one punch, with THAT or a pistol-whipping, we don't have TM's account, and I guess we should believe GZ, who doesn't have GSR on his jacket, about all details, such as excuse me, HOW MANY times, did TM pound GZ's face? How exactly did that shot go off, so no wound happened, but one, perfectly fatal shot didn't leave any GSR, and no wounds are on TM's hands, and the lead detective didn't believe GZ?

YOU go get your own links, troll. You never looked at any of the interviews or evidence, and if I take an hour, to go get all that, again, you wouldn't read it or believe any of it! Start your own search, you lazy troll! Go get the evidence list, released by the prosecution, which includes eight pages of witnesses, including forensic pathologist guys, with the GSR and wound reports. YOU go get it, since you don't believe circumstances which are consensus, already, yet you are trolling, like I'm supposed to find everything.

Which is why I won't go get any links, for you, since you are a troll. Don't respond, to posts, by people who research facts.

^ Its a waste of time responding to the next noob coming onto the forum raging worthless BS about the GZ incident.

Why don't you read existing threads first?

If you read the threads on these topics they show how inaccurate and off you are.

There is one other member on the forum who believes that the police, EMTs and his doctor all used stage makeup for fake injuries. Everyone else understands the extreme desperation and irrationality of such a claim.

"how inaccurate and off" . . . I read a lot of threads, at a lot of forums, and you are obviously incapable of rational response, to any points I made, so instead of going over my post, point-by-point, you refer to other posts, not quoted, and you refer to stage makeup, which you introduced.

Since you did introduce "fake injuries," that is rational, since I describe GZ, as a lying murderer. That lying murderer had to fake his injuries, which I leave to your lurid, irrational imagination, as you grasp at straws, to use as deflection, since your lying murderer killed the best possible witness, to what really happened, between GZ and TM, in such a way as to justify murder 2 prosecution.

The encounter was on GZ's watch, he used his gun, to kill, deliberately and in cold blood, while exceeding all possible restraints, which he should have recognized. And then he LIED, repeatedly, to SPD, and he looked like crap, talking to Sean Hannity and any other media interviewer. Hannity used to support GZ. You know why, don't you? Ever watch FauxNews? I bet!

"how inaccurate and off" . . . I read a lot of threads, at a lot of forums, and you are obviously incapable of rational response, to any points I made, so instead of going over my post, point-by-point, you refer to other posts, not quoted, and you refer to stage makeup, which you introduced.

Since you did introduce "fake injuries," that is rational, since I describe GZ, as a lying murderer. That lying murderer had to fake his injuries, which I leave to your lurid, irrational imagination, as you grasp at straws, to use as deflection, since your lying murderer killed the best possible witness, to what really happened, between GZ and TM, in such a way as to justify murder 2 prosecution.

The encounter was on GZ's watch, he used his gun, to kill, deliberately and in cold blood, while exceeding all possible restraints, which he should have recognized. And then he LIED, repeatedly, to SPD, and he looked like crap, talking to Sean Hannity and any other media interviewer. Hannity used to support GZ. You know why, don't you? Ever watch FauxNews? I bet!

:roll:.........................

:roll:.........................

I think, your post, would have, been more fitting, if you, had posted, it, like this, instead:

:roll:, :roll:, :roll:, :roll:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

George has stated that he was punched 25 times.. He has also stated more than a dozen blows. His injuries don't support that claim.

If the fight lasted about a minute.. I am convinced it did not take place at the T .. and it would be impossible for GZ to "scoot" 40 feet with Trayvon on tops of him.

I think the "fight" took place at three separate stages.

The first stage is at the T is where George dropped his Keys and attached mini-mag flashlight. WHY? When Trayvon spoke to GZ, did he shine the flash on Trayvon's face? Did TM swat the key chain out of GZ hand?

The next move may be that GZ tried a police move.. the hammer lock.. like this:

0.jpg

If GZ tried that move and failed, Trayvon may very well have shoved GZ hard.
That could account for Trayvon saying, Get off, get off... and for a witness seeing one man on the ground.. alone and on his back.

The third stage is when GZ gets up reaching for his gun. Both GZ and TM are moving south...

When GZ pulls the gun, Trayvon finally drops his cellphone he punches GZ in the face and jumps on top of him.

Nothing else makes sense... based on the locations of the keys , the mini mag which was still on, Trayvon's body and TM's cellphone.

man angrily stalks a minor, who thinks looks like all the other past burglars in his area.

man than refuses to ask why he is following the minor, when minor asks him "why are you following me?"

physical altercation ensues, man ends up shooting the minor in the heart.

these are the only facts we know.

A known drug dealer assaulted a security guard. The guard in fear for his life finally had to resort to justifyably shooting the attacker.

George has stated that he was punched 25 times.. He has also stated more than a dozen blows. His injuries don't support that claim.

If the fight lasted about a minute.. I am convinced it did not take place at the T .. and it would be impossible for GZ to "scoot" 40 feet with Trayvon on tops of him.

The first stage is at the T is where George dropped his Keys and attached mini-mag flashlight. WHY? When Trayvon spoke to GZ, did he shine the flash on Trayvon's face? Did TM swat the key chain out of GZ hand?

0.jpg

That could account for Trayvon saying, Get off, get off... and for a witness seeing one man on the ground.. alone and on his back.

The third stage is when GZ gets up reaching for his gun. Both GZ and TM are moving south...

When GZ pulls the gun, Trayvon finally drops his cellphone he punches GZ in the face and jumps on top of him.

Nothing else makes sense... based on the locations of the keys , the mini mag which was still on, Trayvon's body and TM's cellphone.

For the 10th time, why did you make up the number 25? You started by saying 12. Then 24. Then 25. If you are going to just make up anything, why haven't you raised it to 50 times or 100 times?

0.jpg

^ Your messages appear to have degraded to total fantasizing on your part. There is exactly nothing to show or suggest GZ tried a "hammer lock."

For the 10th time, why did you make up the number 25? You started by saying 12. Then 24. Then 25. If you are going to just make up anything, why haven't you raised it to 50 times or 100 times?

I have heard GZ say 25 times, two dozen times and "more than a dozen" times.

Who is counting??

They were on the ground less than 45 seconds.. and GZ simply wasn't beaten up.

(7:11:44pm) George opens truck door to pursue Trayvon
(7:13:41pm) George Zimmerman's call to Sanford police ends
(7:15:59pm) DeeDee's final phone call disconnects at this time or anytime in this minute back to 7:15:00pm
(7:16:11pm) First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for "help" and other conversation heard
(7:16:56pm) Shot fired is heard on 911 call at location of body
(7:18:00pm) "John" (witness #6) calls 911
(7:19:07pm) Photo taken of Zimmerman's head injuries by a civilian bystander (witness #13)

^ Your messages appear to have degraded to total fantasizing on your part. There is exactly nothing to show or suggest GZ tried a "hammer lock."

Why did Trayvon say, get off, get off??

Why did Trayvon say, get off, get off??
He didn't.

Diasha is adding that as an after thought.

But how much do you want to bet if there is a trial, she doesn't testify?

He didn't.

Diasha is adding that as an after thought.

But how much do you want to bet if there is a trial, she doesn't testify?

Of course she will testify.......

Are you willing to bet?

Over the Internet? She will testify.. because even tho she isn't clever or well-spoken oft times those witnesses are most credible... because they are guileless.

Over the Internet? She will testify.. because even tho she isn't clever or well-spoken oft times those witnesses are most credible... because they are guileless.
You are making an assumption.
So are you willing to bet?

You are making an assumption.
So are you willing to bet?

I studied it under product liability case law.. I can't remember much, but its first year law school stuff.

I studied it under product liability case law.. I can't remember much, but its first year law school stuff.
And of course.
Off you go again with meaningless and irrelevant postings.

And of course.
Off you go again with meaningless and irrelevant postings.

Determining who will testify is a very important in any case. The jury will like Dee.. They won't like Osterman or Taffe.

Determining who will testify is a very important in any case. The jury will like Dee.. They won't like Osterman or Taffe.
If this makes it to trial, and if Daisha testifies, the jury will here the previously recorded accounts, and undoubtedly will not like her, and will not believe her.
And because of your lack in answering the direct question, I would bet you already know that.

0.jpg

You have yet to post a link to GZ claiming he was punched 25 times.

And of course you think likeability is what trials are supposed to be about.

You have yet to post a link to GZ claiming he was punched 25 times.

Listen to the SPD interviews with Serino and Singleton. I can't do that for you.

Back
Top Bottom