• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ultimate Royal Family Thread

I like the fun hearted ones like she's on the Masked Singer. I do respect that she wants privacy but they have to know they are only fanning the crazy flames by putting out a picture like that and still not showing something, anything, to show us that are actually concerned that she is okay. I've always like Kate and do hope for the best.

Same. I like the silliness, but I also hope there's nothing seriously wrong and she just wants to be out of the spotlight for awhile.

Not sure if true, but William has a mistress?

Same. I like the silliness, but I also hope there's nothing seriously wrong and she just wants to be out of the spotlight for awhile.
Based on the clues I'd say she had a hysterectomy. That is pretty major and the recovery time aligns.

She was out recently and looked great.
Not sure if true, but William has a mistress?
Tabloid clickbait.

It's obvious. She was abducted by bigfoot.

The photo on the left looks like it's been doctored to make her look worse and the opposite on the right. It doesn't even look like her on the right.
The pic on the left was a selfie taken with a fan and the real deal rather than the usual airbrushed, filtered photos we see, which is why the pic zoomed across the 'Net and why Markle was furious about it--it's an example of "Ozempic face." https://trending.knowyourmeme.com/e...e-viral-expression-and-its-memes-explained--3

Now Kate also has cancer? That's sad.

Back
Top Bottom