• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ultimate Royal Family Thread

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
@nota bene I know you keep up with all of this. I keep seeing people talking on social media about how Kate hasn't been seen for awhile. She was in the hospital? Can you clarify?

And anything anyone else wants to add to the thread about the royal family.

Also --- William seems to be struggling here. I wonder if he just isn't sleeping?

*MUTE* first if you don't want to hear obnoxious music.

His Majesty was diagnosed with cancer and has begun treatment. Prince William will now be carrying out all of His Majesty’s public duties. Even Harry has been flown in. I suspect this is more serious than the Palace is publicly acknowledging.

Also --- William seems to be struggling here. I wonder if he just isn't sleeping?

*MUTE* first if you don't want to hear obnoxious music.

I only sway like that after about a 12 pack!

I only sway like that after about a 12 pack!
Those are some serious bags around his eyes even dark on the eyelids.

Thing is...it's much more rhythmic swaying. Drunk swaying tends to be a tad chaotic. Nerve signals fire unevenly and unexpectedly. (I was young once upon a time)

Given the Palace’s release of information, I opine that King Charles is in serious condition and they are preparing the UK for the worst outcome.

His Majesty was diagnosed with cancer and has begun treatment. Prince William will now be carrying out all of His Majesty’s public duties. Even Harry has been flown in. I suspect this is more serious than the Palace is publicly acknowledging.
Harry's gone. He might be in California by now.

Yeah, Harry did fly right over but his stay was quite short.

@nota bene I know you keep up with all of this. I keep seeing people talking on social media about how Kate hasn't been seen for awhile. She was in the hospital? Can you clarify?

And anything anyone else wants to add to the thread about the royal family.
The Princess of Wales had surgery last month, and all the Palace has said is that it was "abdominal surgery" and "not cancerous." Her stay of 13 days has been taken by many as worrisome, and she has not been seen in public. This has led to absolutely vile rumors launched by the Sussex Squad about failed cosmetic surgery (laughably, even a tummy tuck), complications from an eating disorder, complications from alcoholism, ectopic pregnancy, and etc. Because the King was in the same hospital at the same time, there is even a rumor of an organ transplant from her to him.:rolleyes:

Oh, and a Spanish publication reported that Catherine is in a coma. This was followed by news of her hospital discharge and return to her home. It's insane. She asked for medical privacy, and whatever is actually going on, she has it. If I'm not mistaken, however, it was first announced that she would return to work at Easter, but now it's being said not until after Easter. In the absence of information, tabloids and mags such as People and In Touch aren't going to pass on clickbait revenue and will continue to churn out speculation. And I do think that people are genuinely curious and worried.

Correction: Harry flew in without an invitation. Not, of course, before first alerting the press that he would be doing so. His father had just completed his first cancer treatment and was flying out to Norfolk to rest but delayed the helicopter flight to visit with his son for, depending on the report, 12-30 minutes.

Correction: Harry flew in without an invitation. Not, of course, before first alerting the press that he would be doing so. His father had just completed his first cancer treatment and was flying out to Norfolk to rest but delayed the helicopter flight to visit with his son for, depending on the report, 12-30 minutes.
Why did he need an invitation?

His wife keeps him on a short leash.
Quite often, that does appear to be the case, doesn't it?

I think Harry will someday reach the age where he'll so deeply regret some of his decisions regarding his family. He's swimming in feeling justified at this point but I expect, at some point, he'll see it all through a clearer lens and it could be quite hard and painful when that reality finally sinks in.

I read a few comments after going down a rabbit hole from the first video posted on the thread. I read comments on a YouTube video at some point. A lot of people say Kate must have had a hysterectomy.

I read a few comments after going down a rabbit hole from the first video posted on the thread. I read comments on a YouTube video at some point. A lot of people say Kate must have had a hysterectomy.
And then women, particularly those in the UK and under the aegis of the NHS, talk about how many days they were allowed to stay in the hospital following one. The truth is that nobody knows what procedure was done, only that one had been scheduled and that then required much longer hospitalization.

And then women, particularly those in the UK and under the aegis of the NHS, talk about how many days they were allowed to stay in the hospital following one. The truth is that nobody knows what procedure was done, only that one had been scheduled and that then required much longer hospitalization.

There were push-back comments that said that a 2 week stay after a hysterectomy was not reasonable. I agree, at this point there is no way to know what Kate went through or why. I wish her well. She's a beautiful young lady and mother. She is loved and needed by her children.

There were push-back comments that said that a 2 week stay after a hysterectomy was not reasonable. I agree, at this point there is no way to know what Kate went through or why. I wish her well. She's a beautiful young lady and mother. She is loved and needed by her children.
And she is entitled to her medical privacy, however much the public desires to learn what's going on. The more silence, though, the more curiosity. I'm with you; Catherine has three little kids who love and need her.

People should stop caring and/or paying attention to anything about "the royal family".
Because you aren't interested in them? I am, very, and have been all my life.

Quite often, that does appear to be the case, doesn't it?

I think Harry will someday reach the age where he'll so deeply regret some of his decisions regarding his family. He's swimming in feeling justified at this point but I expect, at some point, he'll see it all through a clearer lens and it could be quite hard and painful when that reality finally sinks in.
Part of the tragedy unfolding is that Harry truly doesn't get it. He really doesn't seem to understand that after Spare (and Omid Scobie's Endgame with the Dutch translation that "accidentally" leaked who the alleged royal "racists" were), he and his Netflix mics and camera are unwelcome.

I am, very, and have been all my life.
You enjoy watching a train-wreck of "family" born into wealth and fame, while deserving and earning neither?

I guess everyone needs a hobby and a distraction. Just like people who obsess about the Kartrashians I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom