• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ultimate Royal Family Thread

I sincerely hope she is okay, but I laughed at this:

Look at the little boy's finger...

I have read AI is especially bad with hands, and this surely seems an example. But, what the heck, is the truth? If it's faked and had been accepted by publications, what would the children think when they saw it? So weird.

I have read AI is especially bad with hands, and this surely seems an example. But, what the heck, is the truth? If it's faked and had been accepted by publications, what would the children think when they saw it? So weird.
what else is wrong in the picture?

Last edited:
It was announced that she had had abdominal surgery and had asked for privacy. This set off the most vile conspiracy theories offered by Sussex Squaddies. In summary, The Princess of Wales has an eating disorder, is the victim of domestic violence by her cheating husband, had plastic surgery, has Crohn's, and is in a coma/dead. The pap shot taken of her a week ago with her mother while on the school run is a double.

Daughter Charlotte's left sleeve, hair on right side, and part of her skirt are incorrectly aligned according to Photoshop people.

Last edited:
those smilies are very artificial
Right. Because you can always catch three little kids smiling at the same time and just know that they're faking it. :rolleyes:

Right. Because you can always catch three little kids smiling at the same time and just know that they're faking it. :rolleyes:
the children did not fake …. foto.shop faked.

Harry is the antithesis of the British culture of stoic resolve, best characterized by the phrase "stiff upper lip".

In practice the attribute was exemplified by his grandmother who for more than 70 years demonstrated empathy for her people without ever publicly complaining about her own lot in life.

Harry literally grew up in a gilded palace. His whining is unseemly and tone deaf toward those with far fewer advantages.

Harry is the antithesis of the British culture of stoic resolve, best characterized by the phrase "stiff upper lip".

In practice the attribute was exemplified by his grandmother who for more than 70 years demonstrated empathy for her people without ever publicly complaining about her own lot in life.

Harry literally grew up in a gilded palace. His whining is unseemly and tone deaf toward those with far fewer advantages.
Except that Harry has never grown up. His Spare is proof enough of that. Waaaaa! William got more sausages! His room was better! My poor frostbitten todger had to have a **** cushion! I put mummy's Elizabeth Arden dream on it and the fragrance reminded me of her while I was doing this! I fantasize about blowing up my father from the air! (Good luck, Harry; you weren't even a pilot, only a gunner.)

Hindsight is 20/20. So many behaviors were covered up out of misguided empathy for a boy who had lost his mother (actually, TWO sons lost their mother). The Palace created the Harry-the-lad image and then the war hero one, and ELF (Edward Lane Fox) decided that the UK's coming up with its own Wounded Warriors program would we a great fit for him. And look what he's done. Germany's Invictus has already split off. Two top leaders have left. Vancouver was the Meghan and Harry show too. Blech.

The children's hands were all I observed.
Kate has apologized for the photo explaining she sometimes experiments with photo software.

Kate has apologized for the photo explaining she sometimes experiments with photo software.
This is all just so insane. I'm sorry the Wales knuckled under to pressure and released the photo for Mother's Day. Catherine is an excellent amateur photographer and takes most of the family pictures, and my understanding is that if you take a quick succession of snaps, you can blend a couple of good ones together. (Is this called an "overlay"? Not sure.) None of the issues about the photo seem particularly important, but to put my tinfoil hat on, aha! The POW is in a coma/dead, and she was Photoshopped in.

In case you haven't been keeping up, Allan, her health issues according to the Sussex Squad are plastic surgery gone wrong/suicide attempt because William is divorcing her/domestic violence (William beats her up and killed Ella Windsor's husband and his suicide was faked)/ectopic pregnancy, Crohn's Disease, and on and on. When the POW's health has recovered enough to appear in public, it will be a double. (This has already been launched following the pap pic of the POW and her mother doing the school run last week. This couldn't have been Catherine because blah-blah-blah.)

My hope is that this teapot tempest will draw attention to the many, many Photoshopped pics of the Sussexes, particularly the ones by Misan Harrison (who lost at the Oscars last night), who inserted an entire tree in the "Lili pregnancy" pic.

This is the one time photoshopping was stupid.

What's sad is that Catherine knuckled under to public pressure, which is why she shared this Mother's Day photo. Supposedly, only 18% of the pic has been Photoshopped. She has taken her children's official portraits for years, but this pic was purportedly taken by William. Examination of the photo's mega-data revealed that it was messed with Friday evening and also Saturday morning at Adelaide Cottage, where the Wales reside.

It could be that Catherine is in a coma or dead and that a double has been found. Occam's Razor suggests that like so many others do these days, an amateur photographer mom played around with Photoshop, straightening her little girl's sweater, and etc.

The plot thickens. Slow news day.

Occam's Razor suggests that like so many others do these days, an amateur photographer mom played around with Photoshop, straightening her little girl's sweater, and etc.
When she's Queen there will be staff to **** this up for her.

It was announced that she had had abdominal surgery and had asked to privacy. This set off the most vile conspiracy theories offered by Sussex Squaddies. In summary, The Princess of Wales has an eating disorder, is the victim of domestic violence by her cheating husband, had plastic surgery, has Crohn's, and is in a coma/dead. The pap shot taken of her a week ago with her mother while on the school run is a double.

Daughter Charlotte's left sleeve, hair on right side, and part of her skirt are incorrectly aligned according to Photoshop people.

I like the fun hearted ones like she's on the Masked Singer. I do respect that she wants privacy but they have to know they are only fanning the crazy flames by putting out a picture like that and still not showing something, anything, to show us that are actually concerned that she is okay. I've always like Kate and do hope for the best.

I like the fun hearted ones like she's on the Masked Singer. I do respect that she wants privacy but they have to know they are only fanning the crazy flames by putting out a picture like that and still not showing something, anything, to show us that are actually concerned that she is okay. I've always like Kate and do hope for the best.
I think the mistake was in releasing the Mother's Day picture as "proof of life." The British media is furious that William hasn't given them access, and I hope that the Palace doesn't say squat until Easter, which is when Catherine's probable return was announced. Meanwhile, Markle just couldn't resist having "sources" say that the Sussexes would never make such a blunder as "photogate" because she is so fastidious in her attention to detail.

Oops, unforced mistake. So many pics of her, Harry, and the Invisikids have been photoshopped to Hades and back, and that one of infant Archie also received a "kill shot." Funny how the AP and etc. didn't go nuts on that. But the Internet never forgets, and believe me, there are plenty of photos that demonstrate that Markle consistently dresses poorly and inappropriately--price tags still on, white bras under tight, sheer shirts, the inverted-nipple dress that was ridiculous for the occasion and managed to be both two sizes too small (bulging back fat) and two sizes too large, dirty shoes, vats of bronzer on her face while forgetting her hands, and etc.

Here is the Ozempic face selfie taken by a fan that Markle tried to have scrubbed vs a photoshopped pic.

Markle selfie by fan vs photoshopped.jpeg

I think the mistake was in releasing the Mother's Day picture as "proof of life." The British media is furious that William hasn't given them access, and I hope that the Palace doesn't say squat until Easter, which is when Catherine's probable return was announced. Meanwhile, Markle just couldn't resist having "sources" say that the Sussexes would never make such a blunder as "photogate" because she is so fastidious in her attention to detail.

Oops, unforced mistake. So many pics of her, Harry, and the Invisikids have been photoshopped to Hades and back, and that one of infant Archie also received a "kill shot." Funny how the AP and etc. didn't go nuts on that. But the Internet never forgets, and believe me, there are plenty of photos that demonstrate that Markle consistently dresses poorly and inappropriately--price tags still on, white bras under tight, sheer shirts, the inverted-nipple dress that was ridiculous for the occasion and managed to be both two sizes too small (bulging back fat) and two sizes too large, dirty shoes, vats of bronzer on her face while forgetting her hands, and etc.

Here is the Ozempic face selfie taken by a fan that Markle tried to have scrubbed vs a photoshopped pic.

View attachment 67498042

The photo on the left looks like it's been doctored to make her look worse and the opposite on the right. It doesn't even look like her on the right.

Back
Top Bottom