• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump mocks journalist's disability[W:549]

Re: Trump mocks journalist's disability

How many times does it have to be said: Trump is a racist demagogue and anybody who supports him is nuts.

There's an old expression that covers that comment - "pissing into the wind".

With each passing day, this complete buttwipe is showing himself to be the worst sort of bully boy. I could actually envision Trump bringing fascism to the land if he ever gets the White House. He is that crude.... that unprincipled ... and that without any moral compass of any kind.

Wait are you talking about Hillary in a trump thread?

congratulations-typography-lettering-decorative-text-card-design-celebratory-44447356.jpg

Way to go! You got two out of three: found a Democrat who did a similar thing, and found a way to excuse that Trump did as well, and all in a short post!

you asked for something.. i delivered... and now you're being a douche about it?.. ain't that special:roll:

I didn't excuse anything trump did.. i said I don't care that he did it.
....I don't care that Wendy Davis did it either....

but it's ok, I don't expect you folks who are butthurt over trump to get butthurt over Wendy.... I know the butthurt is entirely dependent on the political affiliation of the perpetrator.... as you're proving that right now.

Way to go! You got two out of three: found a Democrat who did a similar thing, and found a way to excuse that Trump did as well, and all in a short post!

But really, do we need a democrat that did something similar? The Dem candidates are so awful, I think we are good. The only reason Trump is in the race is because of the low bar set by Obama, HRC, etc... People figure that anyone can do a better job than Obama, and they are right.

No you don't, and no the world wouldn't laughing. You've been wrong thus far and now that you see it you're just trying to dismiss it.

I assure you that here in the UK, Trump is considered laughing stock by all sides of the political spectrum.

you asked for something.. i delivered... and now you're being a douche about it?.. ain't that special:roll:

I didn't excuse anything trump did.. i said I don't care that he did it.
....I don't care that Wendy Davis did it either....

but it's ok, I don't expect you folks who are butthurt over trump to get butthurt over Wendy.... I know the butthurt is entirely dependent on the political affiliation of the perpetrator.... as you're proving that right now.
How is offering congratulations on a job well done being a douche about it? You did an admirable job of doing exactly what I said the Trumpeteers would do.

Regardless of political leaning, does anybody really support having Trump as president? I'm not asking if people think he is better than Obama or Clinton. I'm asking if anyone thinks he is a good candidate for president?

I assure you that here in the UK, Trump is considered laughing stock by all sides of the political spectrum.

:lamo The next time any American gives two ****s what the poor nannied folks of the UK think about our politicians hell will have frozen over.

Reagan did pretty well in those elections, didn't he? But, the establishment just doesn't want to hear it, we can only win with a RINO!
The idea trump is a real conservative is only held by the naive.

I can not believe even a small percent of the country would vote for this ****tard.

Scary times.

Regardless of political leaning, does anybody really support having Trump as president? I'm not asking if people think he is better than Obama or Clinton. I'm asking if anyone thinks he is a good candidate for president?

For today's climate, yes.

The man just keeps on getting worse.

The New York Times has criticised Donald Trump as “outrageous” after the Republican presidential front-runner mocked one of its reporters and appeared to imitate his disability.

In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided Serge Kovaleski In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided reporter Serge Kovaleski while flailing and twisting his arms.

Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that affects joint movement.

Trump is one seriously messed up person. He is the most insecure and immature arrogant prick out there.

But his supporters are much, much worse.

The idea trump is a real conservative is only held by the naive.

I can not believe even a small percent of the country would vote for this ****tard.

Scary times.

EVERY single republican candidate is considered a RINO by some segment of the party. The same is true of the dems and their candidates.

:lamo The next time any American gives two ****s what the poor nannied folks of the UK think about our politicians hell will have frozen over.

The Brits are right.

How is offering congratulations on a job well done being a douche about it? You did an admirable job of doing exactly what I said the Trumpeteers would do.

I know you're not an idiot, so don't pretend to play one now.

it's pretty funny that you're insinuating i'm a 'trumpeteer", despite specifically saying I don't like trump.

either your politics is causing you to say untrue things, or it's causing your reading comprehension to fail you.... not sure which.

in the highly unlikely case you're making an honest mistake.. here.. let me make it clear for you.
I don't like trump.. and I will not vote for him in any case imaginable.
he can promise me blowjobs from supermodels twice a day for his entire term, and i'll have to pass..

nope....

in my opinion, there are no good candidates for President in either major party.

Wait are you talking about Hillary in a trump thread?

WOW!!!!!!! how typical of a Trump supporter. :doh:shock::roll:

EVERY single republican candidate is considered a RINO by some segment of the party. The same is true of the dems and their candidates.
Oh no, you misunderstand. I don't think he is a rino like i am called all the time. I think he is playing a character that he understand the gullible will fall for. His position is whatever the small minded want to hear, period. I've never seen so many former Republicans jump ship and that's in Arizona. He would make my 70 year old Republican dad vote Hillary, and he ****ing hates Hillary.

WOW!!!!!!! how typical of a Trump supporter. :doh:shock::roll:

You mean catching you, a Hillary supporter, missing that what you say about Trump applies to your own candidate? Guilty.

I think its funny watching the left lose their **** over Trump on a regular basis. Frankly...I dont know how you can get spun up over the stupid things Trump says or his potential as the GOP nominee when his opponent (should he make it that far) is a lying do nothing senator and failed Sec of State who's only claim to fame is she is married to a former president and has spent their whole marriage covering up his incidents of sexual assault.

Yay us.

A favorite recent moment was finally seeing a right-winger (on facebook, not here) call Reagan a RINO.

Oh no, you misunderstand. I don't think he is a rino like i am called all the time. I think he is playing a character that he understand the gullible will fall for. His position is whatever the small minded want to hear, period. I've never seen so many former Republicans jump ship and that's in Arizona. He would make my 70 year old Republican dad vote Hillary, and he ****ing hates Hillary.

New to politics are you? :mrgreen:

Btw, got news for you, IF your Dad is really a long time republican, he'll likely vote for whomever is chosen as the republican candidate. People say all sorts of things, but when they get to the privacy of the booth, they vote their party regardless of what they tell others.

I think its funny watching the left lose their **** over Trump on a regular basis. Frankly...I dont know how you can get spun up over the stupid things Trump says or his potential as the GOP nominee when his opponent (should he make it that far) is a lying do nothing senator and failed Sec of State who's only claim to fame is she is married to a former president and has spent their whole marriage covering up his incidents of sexual assault.

Yay us.

I think it's funny watching the right lose their **** over Hillary on a daily basis. Every time Saint Donald opens his jackass mouth and something stupid falls out, DP's conservatives trip over each other in their rush to deflect to Hillary, since even they can't cover up this clothesless emperor.

Back
Top Bottom