• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump mocks journalist's disability[W:549]

Re: Trump mocks journalist's disability

Well, y'know, Clinton actually has experience and the GOP is certainly helping her out with the witch hunt that is doing absolutely nothing but making her stronger.

that's certainly a perspective a Hillary support would hold.

Trump supporters have their reasons and perspective too.

some of us have a wholly different outlook.

Yeah, every time we think he can't be more racist or xenophobic, he ups his game! And the nuts eat it like candy!

So, wrong and then more wrong, you want to extend your trend. Delightful. After he secures the presidency you can continue to tell us all how nuts we are. Someday you may want to get that busted crystal ball of yours fixed.

that's certainly a perspective a Hillary support would hold.

Trump supporters have their reasons and perspective too.

some of us have a wholly different outlook.
I'm not a Hillary supporter, but their is no question that the GOP is desperately trying to bring her down. Also, she really isn't that bad, when comparing her to the current GOP candidates.

So, wrong and then more wrong, you want to extend your trend. Delightful. After he secures the presidency you can continue to tell us all how nuts we are. Someday you may want to get that busted crystal ball of yours fixed.
Oh, I truly hope Donald trump secures the presidency! The world will laugh at us.

I don't buy it.

Much like Hillary with her whole "I'm a progressive" Schtick, we all know how it works, you have to pander to your base then come back to the centre for the General.

Rubio is saying what he has to say... He's the dark horse, he's the practical choice to win when it comes down to it in my estimation.

The man just keeps on getting worse.

The New York Times has criticised Donald Trump as “outrageous” after the Republican presidential front-runner mocked one of its reporters and appeared to imitate his disability.

In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided Serge Kovaleski In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided reporter Serge Kovaleski while flailing and twisting his arms.

Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that affects joint movement.

LOL

Is Trump mocking, or merely recounting?

I agree, what Trump has done is amazing. I seriously don't think half the country is whacky enough to fall for the silliness. But we shall see, I am sure the US will be just fine even if he does.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but their is no question that the GOP is desperately trying to bring her down. Also, she really isn't that bad, when comparing her to the current GOP candidates.
You can't polish that turd. Hillary is awful.

Oh, I truly hope Donald trump secures the presidency! The world will laugh at us.

Why do you want the world to laugh at us?

you might not be a Hillary supporter right now... but you will be when she gets the nomination.

of course the GOP is trying to bring her down... it's election season... .did you think the GOP would be cheerleader her or something?... pfft, that's the media job, not the GOPs ;)

Why do you want the world to laugh at us?

A trump presidency will guarantee a republican will never win again. (Although the bush presidency might have already done that..) Why do I want the lord to laugh at us? I enjoy a good show.

A trump presidency will guarantee a republican will never win again. (Although the bush presidency might have already done that..) Why do I want the lord to laugh at us? I enjoy a good show.

yeah yeah... that same words have been spoken time and time again in the past..... such nonsense never comes true.

yeah yeah... that same words have been spoken time and time again in the past..... such nonsense never comes true.

When has someone comparable to Donald trumps lunacy ever been elected?

The man just keeps on getting worse.

The New York Times has criticised Donald Trump as “outrageous” after the Republican presidential front-runner mocked one of its reporters and appeared to imitate his disability.

In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided Serge Kovaleski In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided reporter Serge Kovaleski while flailing and twisting his arms.

Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that affects joint movement.

It's a wonder. How can he be so popular? But the same is true of the two Democrats as well.

No you don't, and no the world wouldn't laughing. You've been wrong thus far and now that you see it you're just trying to dismiss it.

:lamo That's what they said about Reagan. They were wrong then just as anyone saying such drak is wrong now.

Trump should just claim he's a comedian and he gets a pass.

Lotz of folks think he's a joke anyways.

How many times does it have to be said: Trump is a racist demagogue and anybody who supports him is nuts.

Well there is that.
How many times does it have to be said: Trump is a racist demagogue and anybody who supports him is nuts.

With each passing day, this complete buttwipe is showing himself to be the worst sort of bully boy. I could actually envision Trump bringing fascism to the land if he ever gets the White House. He is that crude.... that unprincipled ... and that without any moral compass of any kind.

folks got butthurt when Wendy Davis was mocking Abbots disability during the Texas gubernatorial campaigns....

I didn't get butthurt about that either.... but alot of Republicans did... I doubt any Democrats were offended, though.... that's not how politics works in this country.

congratulations-typography-lettering-decorative-text-card-design-celebratory-44447356.jpg

Way to go! You got two out of three: found a Democrat who did a similar thing, and found a way to excuse that Trump did as well, and all in a short post!

:lamo That's what they said about Reagan. They were wrong then just as anyone saying such drak is wrong now.

Reagan did pretty well in those elections, didn't he? But, the establishment just doesn't want to hear it, we can only win with a RINO!

Back
Top Bottom