• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump mocks journalist's disability[W:549]

I think she cares about a legacy, don't you? Why else would she be trying so hard to become president?

I believe Hillary is a selfish individual about as unscrupulous as you can get and couldn't care less about anything that doesn't help her. Please give me any example that would refute that

I believe Hillary is a selfish individual about as unscrupulous as you can get and couldn't care less about anything that doesn't help her. Please give me any example that would refute that

How is being elected president going to help her? One would think she'd by ready to stay home and enjoy the rest of her life without the pressures of running this largely ungovernable nation of ours.

But, that may be just my perspective. I know being president is the last thing I'd want. Maybe she's just hungry for power for some reason.

How is being elected president going to help her? One would think she'd by ready to stay home and enjoy the rest of her life without the pressures of running this largely ungovernable nation of ours.

But, that may be just my perspective. I know being president is the last thing I'd want. Maybe she's just hungry for power for some reason.

Being President gives this incompetent, arrogant bitch the ego boost she sorely needs after being embarrassed during the 90's by her husband

Being President gives this incompetent, arrogant bitch the ego boost she sorely needs after being embarrassed during the 90's by her husband

At least we don't have to worry about Trump needing an ego boost. His is the biggest.

At least we don't have to worry about Trump needing an ego boost. His is the biggest.

That is a fact. I would love to see him take a lot of his private sector experience and tell a bunch of paid bureaucrats "you're fired!!"

That is a fact. I would love to see him take a lot of his private sector experience and tell a bunch of paid bureaucrats "you're fired!!"

Does he really think it's that simple?

I'm afraid he does. Just fire the lot of them and take over unilaterally. Trump: The king of simplistic solutions to complex problems.

Does he really think it's that simple?

I'm afraid he does. Just fire the lot of them and take over unilaterally. Trump: The king of simplistic solutions to complex problems.

We all know it isn't that simple but sure would love to see him give a shot and interject some personal responsibility into the country and some tough love

We all know it isn't that simple but sure would love to see him give a shot and interject some personal responsibility into the country and some tough love

I'm not so sue that we all do know that it isn't that simple. If we did, Trump's popularity would evaporate overnight. It really does appear that his followers expect him to fire a lot of the government, round up all of the illegals, get Mexico to build a fence, go in to Iraq and Syria and wipe ISIS from the face of the Earth, and who knows what other problems he'll make go away with a wave of his hand.

I'm not so sue that we all do know that it isn't that simple. If we did, Trump's popularity would evaporate overnight. It really does appear that his followers expect him to fire a lot of the government, round up all of the illegals, get Mexico to build a fence, go in to Iraq and Syria and wipe ISIS from the face of the Earth, and who knows what other problems he'll make go away with a wave of his hand.

Not waving his hand but actually making some tough decisions as he isn't beholden to anyone which is exactly what we need today. We certainly don't need any more politicians buying votes to stay in office.

I was terribly disappointed that the Americans refused to make Sarah Palin their Vice President because we were denied years of fun. But I will be even more unhappy if they do not put Donald Trump into the White House because of the missed entertainment value he will provide.

I was terribly disappointed that the Americans refused to make Sarah Palin their Vice President because we were denied years of fun. But I will be even more unhappy if they do not put Donald Trump into the White House because of the missed entertainment value he will provide.

Now how in the world could we have more fun with Trump in the WH than we have had with Obama? Just think, millions of unemployed/under employed/discouraged and only at a cost of 7.6 trillion added to the debt! Got to love the low expectations of liberals and their support for massive debt, massive dependence. and of course stagnant GDP growth all the pure European Model that Trump understands but liberals never will.

Spoken by someone who doesn't live in the US. But, just wait until Spain gets on President Trump's list of people to be dealt with! Hey, Mariano, you're fired!

The man just keeps on getting worse.

The New York Times has criticised Donald Trump as “outrageous” after the Republican presidential front-runner mocked one of its reporters and appeared to imitate his disability.

In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided Serge Kovaleski In a speech to supporters on Tuesday night, Trump derided reporter Serge Kovaleski while flailing and twisting his arms.

Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that affects joint movement.

I watched the video again. I now apologize to festering piles of s***, wherever on this Earth they may be found.

I unfairly insulted them by including Trump in their number.

I didn't mention President Hillary you did. I pointed out the rhetoric in the video doesn't trump the positive Trump resume and there are no benefits to having Hillary in the WH but there are to have Trump, at least some.

Reading comprehension helps, I stated that you inserted Hillary into conversation, you did. My first post in this thread:

Trump attacks everyone, then wonders why people don't like him.

Your response:

Really? And Hillary's is better? No resume? Have you ever even seen a resume? Has he ever had to create and manage a budget, personnel, make a profit? If Hillary becomes President then this country is in worse shape than most believe. She lacks ethics, leadership, positive results, and isn't nearly as smart as you think she is. What a joke on the American people

Seriously, you bring Hillary into the conversation, and then try to make it seem as if others were discussing her first. That's pretty sad. I guess it's best you can do when low information articles from the New York Post aren't enough.

Back
Top Bottom