• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tim Kaine Once Said Cheating Politicians Should Resign—Including Bill Clinton

He's not going to run anything because he doesn't have any actual authority.

All she has to do is make him one of her "Czars" and he'll run whatever she wants him to run.

Clinton went after Donald Trump's kids. Are you cool with that?

Did she go after them for calling Rosy O'Donnel fat?

See, you still don't get the underlying objection here. So I'll spell it out.Again.

Attack Hillary Clinton for things Hillary Clinton did.

Attack Bill Clinton for things Bill Clinton did.

Easy enough? When you attack Hillary Clinton for something Bill did to Hillary, you come off sounding like an idiot.

All she has to do is make him one of her "Czars" and he'll run whatever she wants him to run.

Well, to the limited extent that appointed positions "run the economy," anyway.

See, you still don't get the underlying objection here. So I'll spell it out.Again.

Easy enough? When you attack Hillary Clinton for something Bill did to Hillary, you come off sounding like an idiot.

The liberal double standard rears its head.

The liberal double standard rears its head.

Jesus Christ he's not even reading posts anymore.

When Hillary "went after Trump's kids," what did she say about them?

Wouldn't you think a multi-billionaire would have a better barber?

As long as Mr. Trump is in the race, he will dominate the hair issue. Well, unless Sen. Clinton comes out with a purple Mohawk.

Already done.

hillary and the purple mohawk.jpg

Maybe the relevance can be found in the long list of accusers of Bill Clinton and Hillary's continued efforts to smear his victims.
Bill Clinton's ong history of sexual assault

Perhaps its her display of contempt for the women Bob Packwood was accused of assaulting, calling them "whiny bitches" because their accusations against Packwood forced him to step down and Packwood was a supporter of her healthcare reform efforts.

Perhaps its her hiring a private detective to initmidate and smear Gennifer Flowers over her tape recorded sessions with Bill.

Perhaps its her attempts of ridicule and smear of a young intern who by even Bill Clintons account was exploited by him.

Perhaps its because she is and has been as complicit as him.

Good thing Bill Clinton isn't running for office then I guess.

Response options:

1) Hillary said Bill will be rebuilding the economy...

2) But let's focus on Melania Trump

Response options:

1) Hillary said Bill will be rebuilding the economy...

2) But let's focus on Melania Trump

If we use right wing standards, we should attack Melania regarding bankrupt Trump businesses.

If we use right wing standards, we should attack Melania regarding bankrupt Trump businesses.
If we use Hillary standards, there never was a bankruptcy

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Because it's apparently acceptable to attack Hillary Clinton over something Bill did.

With everything Bill did Hillary was right there and defended him for it. She not only defended him, but attacked the women or people accusing her husband.

Therefore the situations are not the same.

With everything Bill did Hillary was right there and defended him for it. She not only defended him, but attacked the women or people accusing her husband.

Therefore the situations are not the same.

I feel like you've had your perception of her actions inflated.

I feel like you've had your perception of her actions inflated.

Feel all you want to.

We all know what she did and when she did it.

Closing your eyes and ears will not change history.

Because it's apparently acceptable to attack Hillary Clinton over something Bill did.

It is when she has made part of her platform selling Bill as an active member of her administration.

(heh, I said "active member")

Is he her father? That is a little more removed from the enabling position that a wife would be. If she were elected it would also put him back in the White House as 1st Harasser. She could be Enabler in Chief.

Enabling? How did she enable him or do you think that every spouse who gets cheated on is enabling if they don't immediately get a divorce?

As to him harassing - he doesn't need to be in the WH to harass women if he so desired.

You are blaming her for his behavior that she had nothing to do with. That is wrong.

Enabling? How did she enable him or do you think that every spouse who gets cheated on is enabling if they don't immediately get a divorce?

As to him harassing - he doesn't need to be in the WH to harass women if he so desired.

You are blaming her for his behavior that she had nothing to do with. That is wrong.

You asked:

Bill Clinton rape accuser: Hillary 'tried to silence' me | TheHill

Video Resurfaces - Proves Trump Is RIGHT About Bill Clinton's Rape Victims And Hillary! (WATCH)
Watch (below) a clip that has resurfaced of Hillary Clinton THREATENING all the women who have made accusations against Bill Clinton. This interview aired in 1998 on the Today Show immediately after Matt Drudge broke the Monica Lewinsky story. Here is why Hillary said:

“I think we’re going to find some other things. And I think that when all of this is put into context, and we really look at the people involved here, look at their motivations and look at their backgrounds, look at their past behavior, some folks are going to have a lot to answer for.

The key phrase is “answer for”… A clear sign that Hillary is ready to go to war with any woman who dare mentions her husband’s infidelity, crimes, and immoral behavior.

Clearly enabling and covering for Slick Willy (Bubba).

And we have the birth of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" to lie to cover for Bill.
Matt Lauer: "You have said, I understand, to some close friends, that this is the last great battle, and that one side or the other is going down here."
Hillary Clinton: "Well, I don't know if I've been that dramatic. That would sound like a good line from a movie. But I do believe that this is a battle. I mean, look at the very people who are involved in this—they have popped up in other settings. This is—the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vast_right-wing_conspiracy#The_Today_Show_interview

Poor Bill.

Nuff said?

Last edited:
True story. The Clinton-Lewinsky thing was the last straw that caused me to leave the Republican party. The willingness to throw the entire country into turmoil over a BJ combined with hypocritical self-righteousness was too much for me to take. To my mind it wasn't my business what anyone was doing with respect to that sort of thing, and it certainly wasn't the kind of thing to try and get a President removed from office over, particularly when the recovery was going so well and we were relatively at peace with the rest of the world.

I have an irritating habit of caring much more about country than party though, so maybe that's just me.

I'd much rather have a horny guy as President, but who's good at the job than the Bible-thumping moron who so grossly mismanaged almost every important thing that was ever thrown at him who followed said horny guy.

True that - especially in light of this.....

It is technically true that the Speakers of the House during Clinton's impeachment eventually had public sex scandals. Hastert was criminally charged and sentenced to prison, House Speaker-designate Livingston's bid to assume the role failed when his own infidelities were exposed, and Gingrich later admitted to extramarital affairs of his own.

Clinton Impeachment House Speakers' Sex Scandals : snopes.com

Back
Top Bottom