• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the breakfast thread

Bacon, egg and cheese, on a toasted croissant, small oj, more joe than I normally do.

Started out with a couple of mini cinnamon rolls, then tomato, spinach, quiche and cheesy hash browns, 3 cuppa joe.

For the first time in eons we went to Waffle House🧇 For breakfast. I just wanted that Waffle House🧇 experience one more time. I had a pecan waffle w/bacon🥓, and a cuppa joe. Happy 😃

ISOTPB
In Search Of The Perfect Breakfast
1710116048518.png
My friend Tim over in Venice regularly publishes his version of ISOTPB and I've HAD breakfast at his place, and he really is one of the masters of this pursuit.
Breakfast is probably my favorite meal of the day.

Pork roll and egg on a toasted English muffin, one big boy cuppa joe.

Sausage gravy and biscuits w/cholula green hot sauce, 2 big boy cuppa joe.

pork roll and egg on a toasted English muffin, 2 big boy cuppa joe

Corn Beef Hash, eggs sunny side up, avocado and toast.

Delights breakfast sandwich
Slice of toast with jelly.
Same as yesterday, with high test coffee. We have had a busy weekend with travel involved, so I've allowed myself two days of real coffee. I will go back to decaf or quarter caf for the week so that I don't screw myself up.

This thing. I had a meeting at a restaurant in North Seattle called "Li'l Woody's" yesterday. When a restaurant offers you free food, it's rude to refuse, I had already had lunch, so I took this home, heated it up in the oven this morning and had it for breaky:

THE FIG AND THE PIG BURGER
A scoop of our own pickled figs, Hills bacon, and crumbled blue cheese

It was berry good!

This thing. I had a meeting at a restaurant in North Seattle called "Li'l Woody's" yesterday. When a restaurant offers you free food, it's rude to refuse, I had already had lunch, so I took this home, heated it up in the oven this morning and had it for breaky:

THE FIG AND THE PIG BURGER
A scoop of our own pickled figs, Hills bacon, and crumbled blue cheese

It was berry good!
Sounds good to me.

The movie is just flat out great, and it holds up. Same thing with Reservoir Dogs. I have watched that one many, many times.
LOL, I cannot believe that I have not seen that movie! (Reservoir Dogs). Of course I've heard of it, I'd better see it soon or risk being called "sheltered"!

LOL, I cannot believe that I have not seen that movie! (Reservoir Dogs). Of course I've heard of it, I'd better see it soon or risk being called "sheltered"!
I saw Pulp Fiction first and loved it. Then (this was pre-Google) I found out that there was an earlier Tarantino movie and one of my friends had it. Parts of it are graphic, but it's brilliant.

I saw Pulp Fiction first and loved it. Then (this was pre-Google) I found out that there was an earlier Tarantino movie and one of my friends had it. Parts of it are graphic, but it's brilliant.
Yeah, Tarantino is famous for his "over the top" violence. It's so over the top it's comical, like in the "Kill Bill" series.

Yeah, Tarantino is famous for his "over the top" violence. It's so over the top it's comical, like in the "Kill Bill" series.
Sometimes, the gore is a bit much for me. However, he has hit some real home runs.

Leftover spaghetti :)
That's the spirit. I take leftover spaghetti sauce and make omelets with it. I add some mozzarella and parmesan Reggiano and asiago cheese to it and add bit more spicy Italian style sausage. Delicious. You can make omelets with leftovers of all types. To include chili, fried fish, chop suey, ect. I let the imagination run wild.

Pork roll and egg on toasted English muffin, 2 cuppa joe and oj.

Back
Top Bottom