• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peddling Fear

Which doesn't make it false. It just gives YOU a reason to reject it.

What's your best guess of what existed prior to the Big Bang? Why is there something other than nothing?

Why guess? Why not just wait to see if scientists can figure it out. Simply overlying a “God did it” presents way more problems than it solves.

yeah it's a warehouse style grocery store to save money. a bit like sams/costco but no membership.

good place to stock up for April 8, that is what these people are doing. the cart lady doing it right...

aldi.jpg

It would be hilarious to see you “on the streets” trying to convince people of your goofy eclipse scams.

i have done my share of street preaching and playing music on the street.

seems like my Life Style kinda strange/hilarious to you?

go with this big guy if you do april 8, nobody mess with him very much...

Street-Preaching.jpg

How do you know they actually “know” anything and aren’t just pulling bullshit out of their asses?

about like you actually 'know' anything. we were Created with thinking apparatus connected to the rest of our bodies.

sometimes on the street it is eyeball to eyeball; eventually somebody blinks...

maxresdefault-1443047940.jpg

blessings, april 8 and i am not blinking.

about like you actually 'know' anything. we were Created with thinking apparatus connected to the rest of our bodies.

sometimes on the street it is eyeball to eyeball; eventually somebody blinks...

View attachment 67501515

blessings, april 8 and i am not blinking.

Again, how do you know they weren’t just making up bullshit? Did they present verifiable evidence?

Here you go waffling again. One minute you are hedging your bets and saying April 8th “might be something”, the next you are claiming it’s “no smokescreen” and “I am not blinking”. You realize people with critical thinking skills (something theists lack) can see through your scam, yes?

I imagine one of those crazed billboard wearing guys shouting "the end is near." 😆

the end IS near. who told you?

Gordy, if you do this kinda of stuff, (at least once in your life time recommended), look the part. dig the Robe and Long white beard...

istockphoto-496917081-612x612.jpg

blessings, april 8 is getting nearer

Gordy, if you do this kinda of stuff, (at least once in your life time recommended), look the part. dig the Robe and Long white beard...

View attachment 67501516

The “end is near” is what Christians have been saying for the last 2,000 years. Every single time, they have been wrong.

Again, how do you know they weren’t just making up bullshit? Did they present verifiable evidence?

eyeball to eyeball. when starting out you best just listen and learn how it is done.

Here you go waffling again. One minute you are hedging your bets and saying April 8th “might be something”, the next you are claiming it’s “no smokescreen” and “I am not blinking”. You realize people with critical thinking skills (something theists lack) can see through your scam, yes?

well sure, at times i am just an End Times guy on this forum with a sign reading 'the end is near' if that is all you wanna see.

april 8, create your own slogans

The “end is near” is what Christians have been saying for the last 2,000 years. Every single time, they have been wrong.

Rational Christians are not hung up on such silliness. It is the fringe craziest Christians who peddle this nonsense.

I imagine one of those crazed billboard wearing guys shouting "the end is near." 😆

actually today i am just sitting around at home trying to recuperate from this Cold i have.

i would rather be out Street Preaching and spreading the Eclipse prophetic words to the masses.

this guy i note preaching to atheists as first on the list. good choice.

eclipse 1.jpg

edit, don't wait for the End to End. prep for april 8

Is that a selfie?

Gordy, if you do this kinda of stuff, (at least once in your life time recommended), look the part. dig the Robe and Long white beard
I don't. I'm not insane or delusional.
So what?
What's happening April 8 Rev? Be specific! Oh right, you said maybe nothing will happen.

View attachment 67501519
Atheists aren't stupid or delusional enough to buy into such nonsense. Unlike those preaching it.

eyeball to eyeball. when starting out you best just listen and learn how it is done.

well sure, at times i am just an End Times guy on this forum with a sign reading 'the end is near' if that is all you wanna see.

april 8, create your own slogans

You shouldn’t just believe people because they are forceful in their beliefs. Critical thinking skills man. Actually analyze the evidence presented and examine its validity and soundness. First off, start by demanding evidence that can be verified in the first place.

You are the stereotype of a Rightwing Christian who thinks Jesus is coming back “any day now” even though Christians have been saying that for 2,000 years with zero actual success.

actually today i am just sitting around at home trying to recuperate from this Cold i have.

i would rather be out Street Preaching and spreading the Eclipse prophetic words to the masses.

View attachment 67501519

Only if he’s presenting objectively verifiable evidence of what he is claiming. Otherwise there’s no point in “preaching” to atheists.

What is it about peddling fear?
Does your church "teach" that?
Or are you just using that "tactic" all on your own?

Can you, without using insipidly stupid cartoons or hyper-religious website quotes, explain what will happen April 8th? Use your own words.
Why April 8th? There's been thousands of eclipses. Eclipses are not rare. Why April 8th, 2024?

And if nothing really changes on April 8th, what will your explanation be?
That you were wrong?
I look forward to pulling out his bookmarked post.

Is that a selfie?

pretty much. a little less hair and a black robe.

gotta have sandals for more Authentic look.

I don't. I'm not insane or delusional.

except for some days?

So what?

What's happening April 8 Rev? Be specific! Oh right, you said maybe nothing will happen.

maybe nothing.

there are plenty of other days.

Atheists aren't stupid or delusional enough to buy into such nonsense. Unlike those preaching it.

true. street preachers generally fail at Rocket Science class. we have other specialties.

we use Pre Printed signs when going out, but cardboard like this is ok. just find your own niche and work it regularly; after a while you get regualars and hecklers.

a good heckler adds interest, one guy used to dress up in all Black and spoke perfect King James English

the-end-is-near.jpg

blessings, april 8 is great for street preach

I look forward to pulling out his bookmarked post.

you wont need to book mark anything come April 9 unless you don't know how this works.

are you new to the Prophetic scene?

blessings, april 8 no book marks necessary.

The “prophetic scene” that has a 100% failure rate?

depends on what the Prophet is being Prophetic about.

april 8, something gonna happen. even watsup says that, but he thinks it is luck of the draw cause stuff happens every day.

i don't think so, boats normally don't smash into the Baltimore Bridge do they?

blessings, april 8 is now at 100%.......half price april 9

depends on what the Prophet is being Prophetic about.

april 8, something gonna happen. even watsup says that, but he thinks it is luck of the draw cause stuff happens every day.

i don't think so, boats normally don't smash into the Baltimore Bridge do they?

blessings, april 8 is now at 100%.......half price april 9

Boats have smashed into bridges lots of times in US history. Bridges have collapsed for many reasons in US history. None of them were signs of the end times.

Christian prophecies about the end of the world have a 100% failure rate. The only kinds of “prophecies” that have any kind of success are when they are so vague they literally happen all the time. “Wars and rumors of wars” etc.

Back
Top Bottom