• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peddling Fear

the bible.

the bible is full of stories where people would rather die than think. Noah and his flood come to mind, 99.9% died.

they will come April 8.

here they are dying and thinking. then they all died...

View attachment 67501493

The Bible is not evidence. The Bible is the claim.

The Great Flood never happened. There was never any global flood at any time during which humans have existed.

amen.

spam good for stock up on April 8 if there is nothing to eat. get some beans for your shelf and have Dinner.

April 8 day and spam are made for each other, blessings

nobody is lying.

currently this is a speculation looking at some unusual signs pertaining to April 8 and beyond. it deserves a Heads up.

God didn't tell me anything about it, that is you saying that. and i have been Very Clear that we DO NOT know what is going to happen on April 8

no egg. you all will have Egg faces, cause you think i was saying that this WILL happen.

the April 8 movement is about what MIGHT happen.

about like today. it might happen, and it might be delayed till some time this year.

that is the subject of this thread: april 8

thanks. i hope we are all here on April 9

blessings, april 8 and beyond
"Speculation" ie you made it up.

"Speculation" ie you made it up.

not me.

a few weeks ago i was normal like you; i saw some experts on youTube talking about a possible Apocalyptic event scheduled for april 8. got concerned and took this to the streets, church and this forum.

just stock up on Spam if you are concerned.

1711646548792.png...Logic like this brand best.

not me.

a few weeks ago i was normal like you; i saw some experts on youTube talking about a possible Apocalyptic event scheduled for april 8. got concerned and took this to the streets, church and this forum.

View attachment 67501501...Logic like this brand best.

What exactly made these people “experts”?

not me.

If I was stupid enough to believe your story, I still would not eat spam.

What exactly made these people “experts”?

an expert is someone who knows a little more than i do

april 8 no expertise needed

If I was stupid enough to believe your story, I still would not eat spam.

it really isn't healthy, good point.

get some beans, rice, and stock up on water instead.

april 8 is a stock up day at Aldis too

And therein Is the problem. What he “believes” is just a bunch of superstition.

could be, but mostly not.

april 8 the wise take heed and are Covered with angels wings

I swear, you come up with the goofiest stuff to try to justify your mythical claims.

miracles tend to be out of your norm. just stay open and believe

blessings, april 8 not so goofy if you are open minded

Please cease with the hateful gaslighting.

actually i care.

blessings, April 8 is about loving your neighbor and caring

Evidently @Revelation likes your explanation. Of course you can't consider the possibility that God could have created a special fish because you don't believe in the existence of God. But for those that do it's very a reasonable opinion.

Actually, it just shows how gullible and naive are those who believe in such loony fables.

not me.

You saw people on YouTube making stuff up. They are not experts on anything. They spew out baseless speculation without any supporting evidence. They probably don’t really believe anything they say but they love to reel in saps and suckers who fall for any hyperbolic conspiracy nonsense.

I admit much of my perspective is based on beliefs and the resultive experience I've had. You have no experience actually observing macroevolution; just all guesses. Scientists have not answered conclusively why there is something rather than nothing, when nothing is what you had before the Big Bang.

“God did it”. Uh-huh.

an expert is someone who knows a little more than i do
So basically, everyone. Got it.
miracles tend to be out of your norm. just stay open and believe

blessings, april 8 not so goofy if you are open minded
Miracles are superstitious bs for those too wilfully ignorant to think logically or rationally.

Back
Top Bottom