• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Ryan should be ousted from the Speakership

Should Paul Ryan be removed as Speaker?

• Total voters
That was no compromise, it was a give away.

Chuck Schumer (COMMIE-NY), he glowed and gloated in amazement at being a member of the minority party and being able to accomplish so much destruction, exactly the same as if Democrats were still in the majority:

“If you have told me — this year — that we’d be standing here, celebrating the passage of an Omnibus bill, with no poison pill riders, at higher levels above sequester than even the president requested, I wouldn’t have believed it.

But here we are. This bill is a great victory for the principles Democrats stand for.”

I know, that's why I am surprise anybody in the T-party is crying about it.

Greetings, Riveroaks. :2wave:

With one possible exception: Remember when Boehner and Obama were negotiating with just each other, and they had an agreement? UNTIL Obama wanted to run it by Pelosi and Reid, who told him to ask for billions more that was never in the original agreement they were negotiating? Of course Boehner couldn't sell that to his people, so it died! Naturally it was "blame the Republicans" :bs: that the MSM dutifully screamed about, but that was never the truth! :2mad:

Well the top guys always need to agree.

More of them are GOP now however.

#3 Ryan.

McConnell.

If they get BHO to agree with them then Pelosi and Reid cannot derail the process.

Reid could filibust but I don't believe that he will.

Well obvious if BHO did not agree then he could veto it.

But BHO and Reid both tacitly agree with Ryan on this.

So Pelosi has been silenced by being outnumbered.

Hey, if Obama (or anybody for that matter,) can shut Pelosi up, they deserve two-thumbs up. LOL!

Do you think he should be removed? If not, why?

Yes he should be removed.he was not put in there to give Obama what he wants. I can't say that I am surprised he would give Obama what he wants he was Romney's VP choice after all and Romney is a dirty liberal.

You say you don't agree, but that doesn't answer why.

He's an Obama yesman, is that clear enough? Don't you keep up with the news? People are outraged over this bill.

If hard right conservatives hate Ryan...well, I've never liked the guy, but if they hate him...I might grow to like him. :lol:

Oh heavens no. I like him because he was able to get this omnibus bill together. Great leadership on his part.

Well the top guys always need to agree.

More of them are GOP now however.

#3 Ryan.

McConnell.

If they get BHO to agree with them then Pelosi and Reid cannot derail the process.

Reid could filibust but I don't believe that he will.

This time, both sides seem to be reasonably satisfied with what they did get, so it's probably going to be signed by Obama, if it hasn't already happened. He leaves on a two-week vacation to Hawaii today or tomorrow, so he'll have something to celebrate...

This time, both sides seem to be reasonably satisfied with what they did get, so it's probably going to be signed by Obama, if it hasn't already happened. He leaves on a two-week vacation to Hawaii today or tomorrow, so he'll have something to celebrate...

Did you watch the Bear Grills feature last night with BHO on it?

They hiked up an Alaskan glacier together and talked about global warming.

Nice show.

Well, if it's good enough for the haters...to hate Ryan, then it's good enough for me to forgive and forget what a total ass Ryan is.

Well I originally hated Ryan because he was paired up with Romney whom I still hate therefore it is guilt by association.

But now Ryan has pulled a fairly significant miraculous rabbit out of a hat so I have to be impressed with the guy.

There is hope for the next 4 to 8 years no matter who is POTUS.

Did you watch the Bear Grills feature last night with BHO on it?

They hiked up an Alaskan glacier together and talked about global warming.

Nice show.

No, I missed that. I watch very little TV, though, I mostly get the news off the internet, but it seems like there's only bad news lately - depressing! So I watch movies I have bought instead! :lol:

Well I originally hated Ryan because he was paired up with Romney whom I still hate therefore it is guilt by association.

But now Ryan has pulled a fairly significant miraculous rabbit out of a hat so I have to be impressed with the guy.

There is hope for the next 4 to 8 years no matter who is POTUS.

So true. And as you've pointed out....he's doing the job somewhat different than his predecessor. Maybe Congress will actually start working. :shrug:

He's an Obama yesman, is that clear enough? Don't you keep up with the news? People are outraged over this bill.

You say people, but you mean those who are against anything that was, is, or ever will be near Obama.
Some of the people are really tired of the "OMG, it's Obama" stalemate.

Do you think he should be removed? If not, why?

Were you asleep all last month? No one WANTED the job. NOT even Ryan. He was convinced as long as Conservatives played along. Looks like they did. So even though no one who was asked wanted to do it, who would you want as speaker?

I don't like his hair. It's weird. Remove him immediately and shave that little point on his forehead off. If you want to put him back after that, I'll think about it.

Common recent mantra: "We need to keep the country from moving farther to the left/right, hence we must always get our way, exclusively."

If you say this, or anything like it, YOU are the problem.

Were you asleep all last month? No one WANTED the job. NOT even Ryan. He was convinced as long as Conservatives played along. Looks like they did. So even though no one who was asked wanted to do it, who would you want as speaker?

Daniel Webster.

Paul Ryan has accomplished nothing in his entire political career. He is well suited to represent his dysfunctional party.

Back
Top Bottom