• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage

Oh the weakness of your silly argument mocks this forum.

If you kill or attack someone because of their religion it is a hate crime regardless of what their religion is. No liberal would ever argue otherwise. So I fail to see what your point could possibly be.

I've the name floating around the internet. The claim is that he is an ardent member of some internet board consisting of whacko haters.

4chan is a message Board and image board with various sub boards, apparently the shooter participated in one involved in rare pepes and robots or some ****.

chris-harper-mercer-16d75352d0.jpg

He is:
mixed race.
conservative, republican
Not Religious, Not Religious, but Spiritual
lived with his parents​
Spiritual Passions

Or so he claims.

He also has a myspace account.

Want to read more?
The Conservative Treehouse
Me personally, I do not much give a **** what he is. Evil and dead are the two big ones.
1. That is nice.
2. Same here.
3. Just posting information folks may want to know.
Politics affiliation, and religion seems to be of interest to some here.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, very disturbing. (Your link is cut off a bit.)
I have been around 4chan before, many of the users are moronic teenagers who more then likely don't know what they're getting into.
Thank you.
I think I fixed it.

Yep, and I'll be sitting here ridiculing them and losing faith in humanity. :(

No, don't do that. Most people don't commit crimes such as this. We're talking about this because we're normal and we all understand how fundamentally wrong this senseless crime is.

No, don't do that. Most people don't commit crimes such as this. We're talking about this because we're normal and we all understand how fundamentally wrong this senseless crime is.

I'm referring to ridiculing the sick bastards who are cheering this on.

I'm referring to ridiculing the sick bastards who are cheering this on.

I guess I'm not up to speed. Who are these sick bastards cheering this on?

Sincere question.

I guess I'm not up to speed. Who are these sick bastards cheering this on?

Sincere question.

The shooter posted on a website called 4chan, which is a image board where users can comment on images to have discussions. Members were cheering him on, and when he actually carried out the shooting, well, the members are literally celebrating. Exxon provided a archived link of the thread in question, I believe I linked the 4chan board it came from on the last page.

The shooter posted on a website called 4chan, which is a image board where users can comment on images to have discussions. Members were cheering him on, and when he actually carried out the shooting, well, the members are literally celebrating. Exxon provided a archived link of the thread in question, I believe I linked the 4chan board it came from on the last page.

I know what 4Chan is and also "Anonymous." But you surely aren't lumping the vast majority of people with 4Chan freaks, right?

Anyway, thank you for the explanation.

I know what 4Chan is and also "Anonymous." But you surely aren't lumping the vast majority of people with 4Chan freaks, right?

Anyway, thank you for the explanation.

I'm specifically talking about the 4chan users celebrating this, and my god, they're many.

You are so wrong. So sad. Bad attempt at exploiting the dead. Put more effort in the next time.

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=38185&from=allstories

News & Politics
Share on google_plusone_shareShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on diggShare on stumbleuponShare on redditShare on pinterest_shareShare on tumblr
0:00 / 0:00

Less than six hours after the mass shooting today in Roseburg, Ore., President Obama called a press conference to demand new gun laws, a move he predicted would spur critics to accuse him of politicizing the issue. If they don’t accuse him of that, they might accuse him of making the tragedy about himself.

During today’s 12-minute address, President Obama referred to himself 28 times. (For those counting at home, that's almost three times per minute.)
Ehm, here's your exploitation of the dead, and you VOTED FOR HIM.

hmm, interesting legal issues. ever see that movie with Jodie Foster as the rape victim and Kelly McGillis as her attorney: accused I believe it was called and its based on a true story where a woman was gang raped in a bar and patrons who egged on the rapists were held liable in a court of law for encouraging the rape?

Only Whites can commit hate crimes. Lefties have said so.

You are lying. Again. It would be nice if you made ONE post that didn't build some strawman that you could attack.

hmm, interesting legal issues. ever see that movie with Jodie Foster as the rape victim and Kelly McGillis as her attorney: accused I believe it was called and its based on a true story where a woman was gang raped in a bar and patrons who egged on the rapists were held liable in a court of law for encouraging the rape?

I have, actually. I don't believe anyone will be held liable, due to the private nature of 4chans postings, but it will be interesting to see the legal side of this play out.

What were they charged with?

I'm specifically talking about the 4chan users celebrating this, and my god, they're many.

How many in contrast to the rest of the country and the world?

Back
Top Bottom