• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYC Hands Out $53 million in Debit Cards To Illegals.

President Trump said Kelly is stupid and has a big mouth so he fired him. I believe Trump, which is my right. Love democracy.

Kelly is part of the establishment swamp. He, if he was asked, I'm betting, would have signed the l letter along with the other 51 partisan intel officers who said the information on Biden's druggie kid's laptop wasn't real. Even after all this time, they still won't own up to their filthy lies. So, I wouldn't be surprised election interference wasn't beneath John Kelly either. His statement came out just before the 2020 election. What did he have to lose lying about Trump? It's clear he tried to sabotage him his entire time as his Chief of Staff.

it's just hard to find them protesting Texas Republicans shipping those in need (well, as they call them, "mexicans") to Northern states.

but I guess those Christian organizations in the SOUTH get to save $$$$ for more deserving people.
It's politics. Democrats are purposely letting them in illegally. That's why Texas politicians are sending them to Democrat areas. Nothing to do with Christianity.

You do know candidate Joe Biden did not say in that clip that illegal immigrants should surge to the border, right, you do know that?

If you think that is what he said you are wrong, sorry, whether you intentionally are hearing something he didn't say, or whether you just didn't understand what he actually said, he never said illegals should surge, to our border, or anywhere, period.

Really, what you should consider is getting the whole clip and a transcript and listen to the whole exchange while reading the transcript.

Candidate Joe Biden was speaking about US surging to the border with the personnel necessary to handle asylum seekers and illegal immigrants in timely and immediate fashion, which would also require more immigration judges, and adjudicators.

Thanks for your time.

It's politics. Democrats are purposely letting them in illegally.
are they God's children?

and just so you know, trump and a completely Republican Congress had two full years to do what you want (as a Christian i've assuming) and didn't do it.

You do know candidate Joe Biden did not say in that clip that illegal immigrants should surge to the border, right, you do know that?

If you think that is what he said you are wrong, sorry, whether you intentionally are hearing something he didn't say, or whether you just didn't understand what he actually said, he never said illegals should surge, to our border, or anywhere, period.

Really, what you should consider is getting the whole clip and a transcript and listen to the whole exchange while reading the transcript.

Candidate Joe Biden was speaking about US surging to the border with the personnel necessary to handle asylum seekers and illegal immigrants in timely and immediate fashion, which would also require more immigration judges, and adjudicators.

Thanks for your time.
Joe Biden told people to surge the border.

Prove it.

No. That is being done solely for POLITICAL posturing.

That sums up Gov. Gregg "Big Orange Balls" Abbott to a T.
Biden is purposefully allowing illegals into the country. A majority of Americans believe it's a crisis.

are they God's children?

and just so you know, trump and a completely Republican Congress had two full years to do what you want (as a Christian i've assuming) and didn't do it.
With the Congressional Deck stacked in his favor he couldn't repeal and replace the PPACA, with his promised better healthcare, he couldn't get funding for his "Big Beautiful Wall", he couldn't secure funding to tackle even one State's worth of Infrastructure.

He did though gave the richest folks in America the biggest PERMANENT tax cuts in our history, which never paid for themselves as he promised.

He did though prove what a liar he was about Mexico paying for his "Big Beautiful Wall".

Oh, he did break his word about taking time off and golfing, which he campaigned on not doing either of those.

He did lie about not taking all of his salary as president.

But that $1.6 million presidential salary lie goes hand in hand his no golfing lie, where that fib cost the Taxpayers $144 Million alone on his golfing as president.

In fact only two weeks into his Term he took off for a weekend vacation down to Marred-A-Lago where he partied with club members and played golf, the first of many such weekend or longer vacations and golf outings.

Yet, MAGATS and others want this man back in office in such a desperate way?

With the Congressional Deck stacked in his favor he couldn't repeal and replace the PPACA, with his promised better healthcare, he couldn't get funding for his "Big Beautiful Wall", he couldn't secure funding to tackle even one State's worth of Infrastructure.

He did though gave the richest folks in America the biggest PERMANENT tax cuts in our history, which never paid for themselves as he promised.

He did though prove what a liar he was about Mexico paying for his "Big Beautiful Wall".

Oh, he did break his word about taking time off and golfing, which he campaigned on not doing either of those.

He did lie about not taking all of his salary as president.

But that $1.6 million presidential salary lie goes hand in hand his no golfing lie, where that fib cost the Taxpayers $144 Million alone on his golfing as president.

In fact only two weeks into his Term he took off for a weekend vacation down to Marred-A-Lago where he partied with club members and played golf, the first of many such weekend or longer vacations and golf outings.

Yet, MAGATS and others want this man back in office in such a desperate way?
Here's what Biden did his first day in office.

Joe Biden told people to surge the border.
He never ever told non Americans to surge to the border.

He indicated that Americans needed to surge to the border, judges and lawyers etc. to deal with the illegals showing up there, and to aid in the immediate screening of asylum seekers so that they would not have to wait in camps in Mexico.

He never ever told non Americans to surge to the border.

He indicated that Americans needed to surge to the border, judges and lawyers etc. to deal with the illegals showing up there, and to aid in the immediate screening of asylum seekers so that they would not have to wait in camps in Mexico.
Not buying it.

The millions of aliens allowed in this country will be counted in the 2030 census. Those blue states with those aliens can increase the number of congressional seats in favor of the Democrats.

Noncitizens are allowed to vote in local elections in certain states.

Noncitizen suffrage in local elections​

As of March 2024, the District of Columbia and municipalities in three states allowed noncitizens to vote in some or all local elections: California, Maryland, and Vermont.

Joshua A. Douglas, associate professor of law at the University of Kentucky College of Law, published an article in 2017 stating, "Municipalities can expand voting rights in local elections if there are no explicit state constitutional or legislative impediments and so long as local jurisdictions have the power of home rule." Some states, for example, require that changes to local charters get approval from state legislatures, thereby limiting municipal authority over voter eligibility laws, whereas other states do not.[7]

Douglas identified 14 states—including California and Maryland—as posing no clear impediments to municipalities passing their own voter qualification laws:

No he didn't.
He has just been making it a bigly POLITICAL rallying point for him and other MAGATS.

Then why did he aid in that being done?

Fine with me.
More folks in the Blue States and Blue Cities means more goodies from Congress.

Nope. None at all. Any more than it is good opportunity for States like Texas to show how xenophobic they are and show what a hypocrite Gov. Abbott is.

Why would they not, if it is actually legislated in that city and part and parcel of their state credo?

No. Gov. Abbott is only helping himself with MAGAT endorsements and support.

Which specific cities aren't following immigration law and how aren't they doing that?

You do the research for your self. It's all spelled out for you if you care to learn about sanctuary cities and their refusal to comply with federal immigration laws.

The sanctuary jurisdictions are listed below. These cities, counties, and states have laws, ordinances, regulations, resolutions, policies, or other practices that obstruct immigration enforcement and shield criminals from ICE — either by refusing to or prohibiting agencies from complying with ICE detainers, imposing unreasonable conditions on detainer acceptance, denying ICE access to interview incarcerated aliens, or otherwise impeding communication or information exchanges between their personnel and federal immigration officers.

A sanctuary city is a municipality that limits or denies its cooperation with the national government in enforcing immigration law. A city's council and mayor will usually declare itself a sanctuary city and subsequently enact measures and policies that are welcoming and favorable to migrants.
Sanctuary city - Wikipedia

The millions of aliens allowed in this country will be counted in the 2030 census. Those blue states with those aliens can increase the number of congressional seats in favor of the Democrats.

Noncitizens are allowed to vote in local elections in certain states.

Noncitizen suffrage in local elections​

As of March 2024, the District of Columbia and municipalities in three states allowed noncitizens to vote in some or all local elections: California, Maryland, and Vermont.

Joshua A. Douglas, associate professor of law at the University of Kentucky College of Law, published an article in 2017 stating, "Municipalities can expand voting rights in local elections if there are no explicit state constitutional or legislative impediments and so long as local jurisdictions have the power of home rule." Some states, for example, require that changes to local charters get approval from state legislatures, thereby limiting municipal authority over voter eligibility laws, whereas other states do not.[7]

Douglas identified 14 states—including California and Maryland—as posing no clear impediments to municipalities passing their own voter qualification laws:

Yes. It's all about power.

And there is no way you could know that Trump said it.

Call Uncle.

It's just another anti-Trump, unverified ugly piece of hearsay, imo.
See, we all have one, don't we? An opinion.
Certain posters here are highly disingenuous bordering on intentional lies they hope to get away with. If a poster does not honor the truth, I would suggest not responding to that poster any longer because it just takes up too much of your time and is aggravating.

Certain posters here are highly disingenuous bordering on intentional lies they hope to get away with. If a poster does not honor the truth, I would suggest not responding to that poster any longer because it just takes up too much of your time and is aggravating.
This is Gaslight City.

President Trump never called our military suckers and losers. Fake news.
No, the fake news was the denial of this.... it most certainly happened.

When will you grasp that Trump thinks just about everyone, including you are suckers and losers? That is who he is. He only cares about himself and his own personal glory; everyone else is a useful idiot.

BTW, John Kelly is one of 15 of Trump's closet advisors that are now never Trumpers. The people that know this man the best say he should never return to the White House. Kelly said of Trump:

Kelly said of Trump. (from https://www.axios.com/2023/10/02/trump-troops-fallen-soldiers-john-kelly)

• "...A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women," Kelly said of Trump. A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason — in expectation that someone will take action," he continued, referring to Trump's statements on Milley..."

Last edited:
No, the fake news was the denial of this.... it most certainly happened.

When will you grasp that Trump thinks just about everyone, including you are suckers and losers? That is who he is. He only cares about himself and his own personal glory; everyone else is a useful idiot.

BTW, John Kelly is one of 15 of Trump's closet advisors that are now never Trumpers. The people that know this man the best say he should never return to the White House. Kelly said of Trump:

I don't care. He's gonna close the border. Kinda like my mechanic. I don't know a thing about him personally, but he fixes my car with excellent service. That's all I care about.

You do the research for your self. It's all spelled out for you if you care to learn about sanctuary cities and their refusal to comply with federal immigration laws.

The sanctuary jurisdictions are listed below. These cities, counties, and states have laws, ordinances, regulations, resolutions, policies, or other practices that obstruct immigration enforcement and shield criminals from ICE — either by refusing to or prohibiting agencies from complying with ICE detainers, imposing unreasonable conditions on detainer acceptance, denying ICE access to interview incarcerated aliens, or otherwise impeding communication or information exchanges between their personnel and federal immigration officers.
<Link Snipped>

A sanctuary city is a municipality that limits or denies its cooperation with the national government in enforcing immigration law. A city's council and mayor will usually declare itself a sanctuary city and subsequently enact measures and policies that are welcoming and favorable to migrants.
Sanctuary city - Wikipedia
Thanks.

But that Map and Information has been shared here in DP before.

When one actually digs down on that map and into what it really is providing, like I have previously, one will find out that it doesn't show the OMG OMG OMG Sanctuary City nonsense that folks think it shows.

They aren't here illegally, they are asylum seekers. They are mostly refugees looking for a place they won't be killed by the local government.

I don't care. He's gonna close the border. Kinda like my mechanic. I don't know a thing about him personally, but he fixes my car with excellent service. That's all I care about.
I get it.... you like to follow leaders that lack character. But more importantly, we had a learning moment. Trump, in addition to being an established sexual predator, serial fraudster and insurrectionist, also has no respect for our troops (is no longer he has the lowest support in our military as any modern era Republicans). If you like that resume in a President, well, you do own a vote (I assume).

I am not certain why you think Trump is going to the fix the border. The border situation deteriorated under his "leadership" the last time. He inherited a border with the lowest number of crossings in 50 years from Obama and screwed that up as well. Yes, it was better than what we have experienced recently, but it was worse than what we experienced under the Obama/Biden leadership.

Back
Top Bottom