• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NYC Hands Out $53 million in Debit Cards To Illegals.

Fake news. You can't produce a video of Trump saying that.
In the real world, which I understand is totally foreign to anyone in the Trump cult, there are other legitimate types of evidence other than videos. There was no video of Alex Murdaugh murdering his wife and son. Murdaugh still claims he's innocent. According to you, he should be set free.

In the real world, which I understand is totally foreign to anyone in the Trump cult, there are other legitimate types of evidence other than videos. There was no video of Alex Murdaugh murdering his wife and son. Murdaugh still claims he's innocent. According to you, he should be set free.
President Trump never called our military suckers and losers. Fake news.

John Kelly, a decorated war veteran and retired general claims Trump has. I'll take his word over yours.

Do you have a link to that information?
You have access to "the google". It's pretty easy to find. One thing I know is absolutely true: There's no way you could know Trump didn't say it.

You have access to "the google". It's pretty easy to find. One thing I know is absolutely true: There's no way you could know Trump didn't say it.
I found the story on the usual leftist sites. I'll believe President Trump.

I found the story on the usual leftist sites. I'll believe President Trump.
You stated it was "fake news" and that Trump didn't call service members who died, "suckers and losers", absolutely. At least now you've changed your tune and say you'll "choose to believe Trump", a pathological liar, which is your right. I choose to believe John Kelly: which is my right.

It's his word against John Kelly's, hence, it can't be verified.

Trump and his allies have denied the accusation since it first emerged in 2020, shortly before the election between Trump and Biden.

You stated it was "fake news" and that Trump didn't call service members who died, "suckers and losers", absolutely. At least now you've changed your tune and say you'll "choose to believe Trump", a pathological liar, which is your right. I choose to believe John Kelly: which is my right.
President Trump said Kelly is stupid and has a big mouth so he fired him. I believe Trump, which is my right. Love democracy.

And there is no way you could know that Trump said it.

Call Uncle.

It's just another anti-Trump, unverified ugly piece of hearsay, imo.
See, we all have one, don't we? An opinion.

President Trump said Kelly is stupid and has a big mouth so he fired him. I believe Trump, which is my right. Love democracy.
Yeah, like I said: Even though Trump is a proven, pathological liar I will not contest your right to believe everything Trump says. I, on the other hand, am exercising my right to believe John Kelly in spite of anything you or Trump say.

Jesus didn't use government to feed people.
he only cared for/cared about the needy.

evidently that's too much to ask of US Christianity when it's men who kinda look like Jesus if they're coming from the south.

And there is no way you could know that Trump said it.

Call Uncle.

It's just another anti-Trump, unverified ugly piece of hearsay, imo.
See, we all have one, don't we? An opinion.
Trump calling fallen veterans "suckers and losers" is a direct quote from John Kelly, a decorated general. I admit I am choosing to believe John Kelly. You on the other hand are choosing to believe a pathological liar.

he only cared for/cared about the needy.

evidently that's too much to ask of US Christianity when it's men who kinda look like Jesus if they're coming from the south.
Christians have numerous organizations that feed people all over the world. There are also numerous inner city missions all across the country that feed people. You're uninformed.

Trump calling fallen veterans "suckers and losers" is a direct quote from John Kelly, a decorated general. I admit I am choosing to believe John Kelly. You on the other hand are choosing to believe a pathological liar.
That's your opinion. Not fact.

Christians have numerous organizations that feed people all over the world. There are also numerous inner city missions all across the country that feed people. You're uninformed.
it's just hard to find them protesting Texas Republicans shipping those in need (well, as they call them, "mexicans") to Northern states.

but I guess those Christian organizations in the SOUTH get to save $$$$ for more deserving people.

Back
Top Bottom