• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NHL 2023-24

Who is your "anybody but ________________" team (or teams) for the finals?

I'm absolutely, and unapologetically an anybody but:
Bruins
Toronto

I agree on Boston and Toronto. But I'll be rooting for Toronto for this round.

Also would like to see Nashville and Vegas exit early.

Hmm, apparently I'm not a fan of teams with yellow/gold in their logo. 😄

Good riddance. Those leeches played in three different stadiums and wanted another one built for them. Meanwhile, they never had good attendance, never won, and just had their hands out for taxpayer money.

Salt Lake can have that cancer of a team.
You understand that the owner is keeping the rights to a team and if he gets an arena in the next 5 years he gets another team right?

You understand that the owner is keeping the rights to a team and if he gets an arena in the next 5 years he gets another team right?
Yeah, but he won't get a new arena.

Good riddance. Those leeches played in three different stadiums and wanted another one built for them. Meanwhile, they never had good attendance, never won, and just had their hands out for taxpayer money.

Salt Lake can have that cancer of a team.
They actually (in a way) were solid and had good attendance at the Suns Arena. I say in a way because all of the unobstructed seats were sold.

Predictions:

Vegas at Dallas: this could be really good, and a really tough test for Dallas, but I think Dallas wins

Colorado at Winnipeg: as much as I hate it, Avs win

Nashville at Vancouver: Can00ks are a better team

LA at Edmonton: Oilers should make it deep into the playoffs this year

Tampa at Florida: holy hell this should be fun. Almost a coin flip series, but I think Florida squeaks past.

Toronto at Boston: hoo boy, this really could go either way. Boston basically chose to face Toronto, but I suspect that will backfire on them. Leafs will self destruct in the second round tho

Washington at NYR: Rangers in the most lopsided first round series

NYI at Carolina: I think Carolina is one high end goal scorer away from a cup, but they are better than the Isles

There are few things more satisfying than seeing Patrick Wah all frustrated…

So does Toronto show up tonight? They sure didn't Saturday...

The Winnipeg Jets has the Ukrainian Male Chorus singing the National Anthems.

Very cool imo. Winnipeg has a large Ukrainian population.

Back
Top Bottom