• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2023-2024

Net's coach fired today.
Had to be done. Lost by 50 in his last game.

The Nuggets are rounding into form just in time for the playoffs. C Braun and P Watson are defensive monsters. Jokic and Murray are the best duo in the league. There are a lot of improved teams this year so it will be tough. Jokic is the Mahomes of the NBA so Denver will always be in contention with him.

The Nuggets are rounding into form just in time for the playoffs. C Braun and P Watson are defensive monsters. Jokic and Murray are the best duo in the league. There are a lot of improved teams this year so it will be tough. Jokic is the Mahomes of the NBA so Denver will always be in contention with him.
I believe you meant that Murray is the elite one in comparison to Mahomes, a cut above the rest in the NBA. Denver didn’t win a title until Jamal came back from his devastating injury. Last night was a fun and entertaining game. Congrats to LeBron on 40,000. Where was Davis at 17-11-2 PRA?

I believe you meant that Murray is the elite one in comparison to Mahomes, a cut above the rest in the NBA. Denver didn’t win a title until Jamal came back from his devastating injury. Last night was a fun and entertaining game. Congrats to LeBron on 40,000. Where was Davis at 17-11-2 PRA?
I definitely meant Jokic.

… who without MPJ and Jamal would still be title-less. There is no I in team.
He’s about to win his third MVP in four years. There’s not much to argue about. Take away Pacheco and Kelce and Mahomes doesn’t win this years Super Bowl.

Nurkic has 26 rebounds with 9:59 left.
Beal is going off, as apps didn’t keep up with Booker out.

He’s about to win his third MVP in four years. There’s not much to argue about. Take away Pacheco and Kelce and Mahomes doesn’t win this years Super Bowl.
Mahomes wasn’t supposed to win after Tyreek left, as you use the nfl analogy. Kelce and Pacheco were part of the average-performing offense that Mahomes had to personally save himself. Murray can do that to a higher level than Jokic imho.

Jokic’s getting his long overdue share of commercials now. I’d wager on Denver without Jokic straight up at this time. The rest of the cast that Malone is building are that good.

Mahomes wasn’t supposed to win after Tyreek left, as you use the nfl analogy. Kelce and Pacheco were part of the average-performing offense that Mahomes had to personally save himself. Murray can do that to a higher level than Jokic imho.

Jokic’s getting his long overdue share of commercials now. I’d wager on Denver without Jokic straight up at this time. The rest of the cast that Malone is building are that good.
I'd take that bet in a heartbeat. Denver isn't going to take Boston with Joker. Without him, they're not getting to Boston.

I'd take that bet in a heartbeat. Denver isn't going to take Boston with Joker. Without him, they're not getting to Boston.
You think the Nuggets won’t reach the finals without Jokic? That’s a hot take. Do you think the Celtics will make the finals without Tatum? How the Bucks without Yannis? Do you think the Sixers struggles are due to Embid being out?

I'd take that bet in a heartbeat.
I’m on the Murray train, but Shai is closing in for me.
The season seems to be in stage 3 where they’re chasing the playoffs.
Denver isn't going to take Boston with Joker.
Both of them have to get there first.
We’ll see how soft Porzingis is and how their rotation pans out.
Without him, they're not getting to Boston.
The West is a far tougher road as we all know.
Boston and Milwaukee should get plenty of rest before they meet.

Giannis ducks the Clippers at home. LAC playing their 4th game in 6 days.

Giannis ducks the Clippers at home. LAC playing their 4th game in 6 days.

Nets are in the middle of 4 games in 5 days. Lots of back to backs now

Peace

Nets are in the middle of 4 games in 5 days. Lots of back to backs now

Peace
We saw SGA’s string of 30 points ended on a back-to-back at the Lakers. No legs and banging the front rim. I shouldn’t have stayed up late watching the Nuggets get smoked in OT with such a long drive today. Heading to rotowire for the remaining lineups.

I shouldn’t have stayed up late watching the Nuggets get smoked in OT with such a long drive today.
Its is weird how the Suns have been bad in 4th Q's, but are perfect in overtime games.

It was a good game considering no Book or Josh, a cold Durant and PG by committee. If they could just be more consistent....

Its is weird how the Suns have been bad in 4th Q's, but are perfect in overtime games.

It was a good game considering no Book or Josh, a cold Durant and PG by committee. If they could just be more consistent....
Lots of games since the ASB with a major star out like Giannis but the Bucks win against the Clips. Booker out and Denver loses. Mitchell out and Cavs come from 22 behind to beat the Celtics. Experts on Mavs dissing Pacers who thumped them.

Lots of games since the ASB with a major star out like Giannis but the Bucks win against the Clips. Booker out and Denver loses. Mitchell out and Cavs come from 22 behind to beat the Celtics. Experts on Mavs dissing Pacers who thumped them.
I wouldn’t read into anything right now. When the playoffs start teams will consolidate their lineups. This is when the true contenders will exert their will.

I wouldn’t read into anything right now. When the playoffs start teams will consolidate their lineups. This is when the true contenders will exert their will.
KAT out, and spectacular Ant man for an elevated 44 points for the upset at Indy. Same rest. This ‘pattern’ is holding. Now it’s who’s best at drawing MIN. (LAC)

Upset?

I see Minnesota picked up TJ Warren. Might be a big help.
Not an upset. Minnesota is clearly the better team even without KAT. The only team in the East that can compete with the best Western teams is Boston.

Upset?

I see Minnesota picked up TJ Warren. Might be a big help.
The odds kept going to the Pacers at -1.5. Edwards had just missed the bus his previous game and they were on the road. He’s a new Father so less sleep. No one expected Ant Man to hit his head on the rim on that blocked shot.

Did I mention KAT out to the playoffs yet the Woves still won. They call it ‘the pattern’.

The Pacers haven’t got their rotation set yet after a season of injuries. Even with 13 assists, Haliburton at 2 for 7 from three still needs to pass more. Too bad the conferences don’t switch seeds, we could see IND/MIN. (4-8 are fluid in the east.)

Did you see the two TV games yesterday, with Scott Foster and his harem of referees? They eat their whistles, like Scott. Touchy technicals. Gobert will get a big fine. Two female refs doing a male game for each TV game.

Last edited:
The odds kept going to the Pacers at -1.5. Edwards had just missed the bus his previous game and they were on the road. He’s a new Father so less sleep. No one expected Ant Man to hit his head on the rim on that blocked shot.

Did I mention KAT out to the playoffs yet the Woves still won. They call it ‘the pattern’.

The Pacers haven’t got their rotation set yet after a season of injuries. Even with 13 assists, Haliburton at 2 for 7 from three still needs to pass more. Too bad the conferences don’t switch seeds, we could see IND/MIN. (4-8 are fluid in the east.)

Did you see the two TV games yesterday, with Scott Foster and his harem of referees? They eat their whistles, like Scott. Touchy technicals. Gobert will get a big fine. Two female refs doing a male game for each TV game.

I watched Minnesota lose in OT.
Pissed me off.
I had a high school game to watch. State championship in NJ. My old school won again. Ron Harper's kid plays for them, considered the #1 or #2 prospect in the country coming out of high school depending on the ranking service.

Pacers lose Mathurin for the year, ouch.

Back
Top Bottom