• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2023-2024

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Good site:
Season starts a week later this year on 10/24 with preseason starting 10/5:
In-season tournament is new:

Lets go Nuggets!

Luka and Kyrie are either going to make a run at a championship or being in the running for the #1. I don’t think there’s are chance at a mediocre season

Good site:
Season starts a week later this year on 10/24 with preseason starting 10/5:
In-season tournament is new:
Warriors go for 'one for the thumb' this season!

phoenix is the team to beat. Denver is right there but it’s tough to repeat. We will see hoe the Nuggets rookies perform. That will be key.

The Bucks are BACK!

Good trade for the Suns. They got rid of the bum Ayton and got rid of his big contract. Nurkic is a Jokic light. They also added a few decent rotational players.

Miami has got to be bumbed right now. All contenders in the East must be bumbed.

Jrue Holiday could go to Miami or Phili and the Blazers would flip that player for more picks.

The Bucks need offense.
The Bucks need their players to play regularly, as do many other ‘star-studded’ teams. Let’s see the new rules for missing games and such things as player awards.

Cuban owner of a sports betting hedge fund is blaming betting fans who complain about load management, not the players.

We can’t escape betting talk and lines when watching games. My time here in Colorado so far has almost completely removed me from sports and politics. Just the headlines.

The Bucks need their players to play regularly, as do many other ‘star-studded’ teams. Let’s see the new rules for missing games and such things as player awards.

Cuban owner of a sports betting hedge fund is blaming betting fans who complain about load management, not the players.

We can’t escape betting talk and lines when watching games. My time here in Colorado so far has almost completely removed me from sports and politics. Just the headlines.

The Bucks get Dame.

The Celtics get Jrue Holiday.

Two best teams in the Eastern Conference.

Montreal is gonna be awesome this year.

Good trade for the Suns. They got rid of the bum Ayton and got rid of his big contract. Nurkic is a Jokic light. They also added a few decent rotational players.

Ayton is not a "bum."

They got rid of his contract and now can find a serviceable point guard.

The Bucks get Dame.

The Celtics get Jrue Holiday.

Two best teams in the Eastern Conference.
22 days—the Bulls are all I have now, besides adopted teams.

22 days—the Bulls are all I have now, besides adopted teams.

I can't become a Milwaukee or Boston fan but as a Nets fan I won't have much to hope for.
Pray for a .500 season?
Best to play for a lottery pick IMHO.

I can't become a Milwaukee or Boston fan but as a Nets fan I won't have much to hope for.
Pray for a .500 season?

The Nets are a playoff team and that's with Ben Simmons doing nothing.

The Nets are a playoff team and that's with Ben Simmons doing nothing.

Lol

They will be lucky to be a play in team.

Did you not see them last year? There were sub 500 once Kyrie and Kevin left and they added no one. Johnson is now overpaid and Bridges can't be expected to produce as he did last year. The last few weeks of the season we saw the real Bridges.

Pray for a .500 season?
I have to admit that sports haven’t been at the top of my mind here in CO. After you finish one curve, you’ve got the next one, give 3 feet to cyclists, strobing & blinding sun.

Everyone I speak with irl says I’ll get back into it, but I’m not so sure. I’m hiking, trying to sleep better, driving a ton, and still want to do more big time color passes.

I will probably pull for a ticket I already have, SAC at 55/1. It hasn’t moved in months, not a good sign. I like Tyrese Haliburton on the team of @RedAkston . He’s an assist machine. I’m looking at helping at the HS this winter.

Hoping the new rules help the nba game.

Just sorting out how I want to get my NBA league pass, either through YTTV or the NBA app. Season starts tomorrow?

Teams I wanna watch this season:

1. Detroit Pistons. They are a young team full of promising talent and they will be getting their star player back. I wanna see how rookie Ausar Thompson performs. I’m interested to see what Monty Williams can bring to the table. Let’s hope he has what it takes and the Pistons can stay healthy.
2. Milwaukee Bucks. I think acquiring Dame makes them the title favorites.
3. Denver Nuggets.
4. Phoenix Suns.
5. LA Lakers.
6. Boston Celtics
7. GSW
8. SA Spurs for Wemby
9. Blazers, for Scoot

Lol

They will be lucky to be a play in team.

Did you not see them last year? There were sub 500 once Kyrie and Kevin left and they added no one. Johnson is now overpaid and Bridges can't be expected to produce as he did last year. The last few weeks of the season we saw the real Bridges.
TNT has the ring ceremony a.t.m.

Just sorting out how I want to get my NBA league pass, either through YTTV or the NBA app. Season starts tomorrow?

Teams I wanna watch this season:

1. Detroit Pistons. They are a young team full of promising talent and they will be getting their star player back. I wanna see how rookie Ausar Thompson performs. I’m interested to see what Monty Williams can bring to the table. Let’s hope he has what it takes and the Pistons can stay healthy.
2. Milwaukee Bucks. I think acquiring Dame makes them the title favorites.
3. Denver Nuggets.
4. Phoenix Suns.
5. LA Lakers.
6. Boston Celtics
7. GSW
8. SA Spurs for Wemby
9. Blazers, for Scoot
I would add the Pacers and Kings, with the trade between them still looming large.

I would add the Pacers and Kings, with the trade between them still looming large.

I haven’t paid much attention to the Pacers in many years. Kings I was watching last year. I thought they would go farther than they did!

Back
Top Bottom