• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muslim terror cell opened fire on hikers

Again I never argued that the story was totally true. But that there were weapons and Muslim men. Anything like that should be followed up on.

As far as Islamic doctrine I don't lie about that. And one thing the doctrine says it that there is no compromise, no treaty that will be honored if Islam concedes one thing.

How do you negotiate with that? Islam takes, it has from the beginning. And the hate you see comes from Islam not myself. If the Western world does not make it clear that freedom is what they want soon, forget about it. Did we fight Hitler? Did we use overpowering force? Check out Dresden.

To leave this for our children isn't going to work.

You knowingly posted a false report? Baiting and propaganda...

Sorry, but I am not likely to believe anything you say.

A lot of facts she speaks come from the Koran. How can the Islamics own words and actions not be facts? Credibility is diminished by orgs. lik eCAIR and the SPLC.

But those two groups, themselves, are left wing hate groups. As I said, the doctrine speaks for itself. And when someone tells you what it says(Islamic doctrine) they are haters.

That you refuse to admit that devout Muslims hate the kafirs guts demonstrates how emasculated the left truly is.

Seriously? It's not the "left" who's running around in pants-crapping terror at the sight of a turban.

No. I am not afraid. Why is it people worry about who brings this message, and what they are, than the people that make it necessary?

I want to see this crap end. Awareness of the urgency is not fear. But much of what you say is apathy, and that is worse.

You have admitted the original post was untrue. So what are you trying to accomplish by deliberately posting a lie? No, you're not afraid, you're paranoid, I guess there's a difference

How much is over reactive? Profiling is not over reaction it is caution and common sense.

And no, I haven't been here before. Is this forum in the habit of getting rid of people you and others don't like?

Whether I am liked, or not, means 0. It doesn't change the harsh reality of Islams menance to the free world.
Nope- the forum does not do that, you can do it all by yourself.
One theme you guys all have is Muslims, all Muslim, special laws, detention based upon suspicion, some want them shipped to Gitmo.
It goes on and on
The when they lay out a 90% ****ed plan, people show the failures within that plan.
Then some get upset, and when caught out, I do not need to have a plan.
The Muslims are a threat and civilization in the West is tottering.

Last edited:
Seriously? It's not the "left" who's running around in pants-crapping terror at the sight of a turban.

No. That is because they want the same things Islam does, more control, until it becomes complete control.

That is why they use the same tactics, including violence and intimidation. Both have problems with free speech, much of which is just the truth they can't accept.

How do you know that? The doctrine of Islam leaves you no way to tell. In fact, devout Muslims are most likely to support jihad anyway they can. Did the Muslims in Brussels hide the terrorist just captured for months? Does the collection in the mosques go to jihad? It says it does in the holy literature. So many things you see are exactly what anyone can read. Try it.

Easy to tell- there are millions of devout Muslims and so few terrorist attacks... :roll:

We would literally be awash in blood if the 'devout' Muslim was anything like you claim.

Did the RADICAL Muslims hide in Brussels? How do you know anyone else knew what they were plotting. American DEVOUT Muslims have informed to the FBI- what about that?

You are clueless on where the collections go, you just play on fears... :peace

On the one hand the American right insists there can be NO deviation of the US constitution, especially when it comes to gun control. But when it comes to Islam they want to throw the whole thing away and start putting Muslims in concentration camps.

Now THAT is what I call hypocrisy

No. That is because they want the same things Islam does, more control, until it becomes complete control.

That is why they use the same tactics, including violence and intimidation. Both have problems with free speech, much of which is just the truth they can't accept.

:roll:

On the one hand the American right insists there can be NO deviation of the US constitution, especially when it comes to gun control. But when it comes to Islam they want to throw the whole thing away and start putting Muslims in concentration camps.

Now THAT is what I call hypocrisy

And this coldjoint guy has the ****ing balls to sit there and say that liberals are the authoritarian ones. You can't make this stuff up.

And this coldjoint guy has the ****ing balls to sit there and say that liberals are the authoritarian ones. You can't make this stuff up.

What appears to be the average Trump supporter I suppose.

That is a group, left and right, that needs someone to blame. Thus labels.

Which I find hilarious.

The "stupid voter" is not a concept

What appears to be the average Trump supporter I suppose.

That is a group, left and right, that needs someone to blame. Thus labels.

Which I find hilarious.

The "stupid voter" is not a concept

Posters like coldjoint (and a seemingly growing number of others) are OBSESSED with labels. They have a pathological need to label everything they don't like as "leftist" or "liberal." It's a sickness.

Easy to tell- there are millions of devout Muslims and so few terrorist attacks... :roll:

We would literally be awash in blood if the 'devout' Muslim was anything like you claim.

Did the RADICAL Muslims hide in Brussels? How do you know anyone else knew what they were plotting. American DEVOUT Muslims have informed to the FBI- what about that?

Zakat recipients would include the poor and needy, administrators of Zakat, debtors, converts to Islam, bondsmen, wayfarers and those fulfilling the “way of Allah”, Jihad. Note this comment:

By this is meant to finance a Jihad effort in the path of Allah, not for Jihad for other reasons. The fighter (Mujahid) will be given as salary what will be enough for him. If he needs to buy arms or some other supplies related to the war effort, Zakat money should be used provided the effort is to raise the banner of Islam.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/Jerry_Gordon/Zakat_and_Terrorism/

Posters like coldjoint (and a seemingly growing number of others) are OBSESSED with labels. They have a pathological need to label everything they don't like as "leftist" or "liberal." It's a sickness.

Haven't you labeled me? Hypocrisy 101.

Well considering liberal universities tell you how to talk and how to think, yes they are. And allow students shut down speakers they disagree with. Telling people what they are allowed to hear is authoritarian.Obama has gone as far to prohibit speech in his own administration.

There is nothing more authoritarian than telling people what they can't or can say.

This is the fallacy they must maintain if they are to successfully establish fear.

However, anyone with a double digit IQ can do the math, there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. If each and every one of them were as bloodthirsty as the US right, they would have won decades ago.

As atheists with Christians, they continue to quote source material out of context as none of them knows anything about the faith. What they refuse to believe is the fact that mosques are positive members of the community giving heavily to the poor and those in need.

Well considering liberal universities tell you how to talk and how to think, yes they are. And allow students shut down speakers they disagree with. Telling people what they are allowed to hear is authoritarian.Obama has gone as far to prohibit speech in his own administration.

There is nothing more authoritarian than telling people what they can't or can say.

Oh yeah, freedom of speech is being trampled!

So, how is it you are allowed to post this gibberish and hate?

Once again, I suggest you read the rules and the suggestions about posting. right now you're like the guy standing in the middle of the street yelling "the end is nigh"

If you have a source on any of these imaginings you need to either post them or shut up

Well considering liberal universities tell you how to talk and how to think, yes they are.

[snip]

I always find this funny when so many on the right happily talk about their educational qualifications as shown by their attendance at those "liberal propaganda machines", most of us call elite universities. The fact they graduated from such institutions is to be seen as examples of their intelligence.

Good schools teach their students how to process information and the ways in which their intelligence may be used to reach rational decisions on complex subjects - not all who attend and graduate from such institutions seem to have acquired such training.

How do Religious Universities compare on the do as i say. I tell you what to think and believe.

This is the fallacy they must maintain if they are to successfully establish fear.

However, anyone with a double digit IQ can do the math, there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. If each and every one of them were as bloodthirsty as the US right, they would have won decades ago.

As atheists with Christians, they continue to quote source material out of context as none of them knows anything about the faith. What they refuse to believe is the fact that mosques are positive members of the community giving heavily to the poor and those in need.

Blaming America now? Islam is 1400 years old. And has been defeated militarily many times. So how do you think they would have the means to mount and all out attack?

And do you realize the number totally ignorant of everything but Islam?

And the faith is an open book. But does someone with a closed mind no good, right?

Oh yeah, freedom of speech is being trampled!

So, how is it you are allowed to post this gibberish and hate?

Once again, I suggest you read the rules and the suggestions about posting. right now you're like the guy standing in the middle of the street yelling "the end is nigh"

If you have a source on any of these imaginings you need to either post them or shut up

A little authoritarian there buddy, take a chill pill. The source is the their own holy literature. what would you like to see?

Back
Top Bottom