• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muslim terror cell opened fire on hikers

then there is no need to twist anything or to misrepresent the truth

i refuse to allow fear to twist my perspective and reality

it is dangerous and will bring no good for anyone

The jihadists will be happy to hear that. In fact, I am sure Muslims loved the replies to this thread. They now have been reassured that we are as weak and stupid as ever.

Geller and the owner of LGF have an ongoing dislike for each other. Many of those huge Islamic kill fests are in history books. Before it was revised.

And did you notice the name Thomas Sowell in the African jihad? Certainly a trustworthy source.

Geller has zero credibility when it comes to facts of any nature. Are there any other completely wrong stories you want to pimp for us?

Geller has zero credibility when it comes to facts of any nature. Are there any other completely wrong stories you want to pimp for us?

A lot of facts she speaks come from the Koran. How can the Islamics own words and actions not be facts? Credibility is diminished by orgs. lik eCAIR and the SPLC.

But those two groups, themselves, are left wing hate groups. As I said, the doctrine speaks for itself. And when someone tells you what it says(Islamic doctrine) they are haters.

That you refuse to admit that devout Muslims hate the kafirs guts demonstrates how emasculated the left truly is.

The jihadists will be happy to hear that. In fact, I am sure Muslims loved the replies to this thread. They now have been reassured that we are as weak and stupid as ever.

over reactive is weak and stupid....haven't you been here before...several times actually

how long will you last this time....should we take bets

A lot of facts she speaks come from the Koran. How can the Islamics own words and actions not be facts? Credibility is diminished by orgs. lik eCAIR and the SPLC. But those two groups, themselves, are left wing hate groups. As I said, the doctrine speaks for itself. And when someone tells you what it says(Islamic doctrine) they are haters. That you refuse to admit that devout Muslims hate the kafirs guts demonstrates how emasculated the left truly is.

You probably haven't read the Old Testament too closely have you? The Israelites committed massive genocide when they invaded the 'Holy Lands'. GAWD justified mass murder and abortion in the early days. Now of course we 'christians' do not... go figure.

Now you use the word devout when you should use radical... Millions of devout Muslims refuse to attack 'The West' while a few radicals do.

By the same token a few radical right loonies engage in armed resistance in this country- so by your warped view I can call them devout righties and broad brush millions of conservatives who refuse to join the 'resistance' ??? :peace

No, they will read that there are reasonable people and people who spread hatred for their own goals.

over reactive is weak and stupid....haven't you been here before...several times actually

how long will you last this time....should we take bets

How much is over reactive? Profiling is not over reaction it is caution and common sense.

And no, I haven't been here before. Is this forum in the habit of getting rid of people you and others don't like?

Whether I am liked, or not, means 0. It doesn't change the harsh reality of Islams menance to the free world.

You probably haven't read the Old Testament too closely have you? The Israelites committed massive genocide when they invaded the 'Holy Lands'. GAWD justified mass murder and abortion in the early days. Now of course we 'christians' do not... go figure.

Now you use the word devout when you should use radical... Millions of devout Muslims refuse to attack 'The West' while a few radicals do.

By the same token a few radical right loonies engage in armed resistance in this country- so by your warped view I can call them devout righties and broad brush millions of conservatives who refuse to join the 'resistance' ??? :peace

Millions of devout Muslims refuse to attack 'The West'

How do you know that? The doctrine of Islam leaves you no way to tell. In fact, devout Muslims are most likely to support jihad anyway they can.

Did the Muslims in Brussels hide the terrorist just captured for months? Does the collection in the mosques go to jihad? It says it does in the holy literature. So many things you see are exactly what anyone can read. Try it.

How much is over reactive? Profiling is not over reaction it is caution and common sense.
an over reaction is twisting, generalizing and blowing things out of proportion in short anything untruthful

And no, I haven't been here before. Is this forum in the habit of getting rid of people you and others don't like?
well IF you are new, welcome...and no this forum is not in the habit of getting rid of people that I don't like
Whether I am liked, or not, means 0.
a forum is not a popularity contest but a place for honest discussion

It doesn't change the harsh reality of Islams menance to the free world.
an interesting comment, I am patient, enjoy your stay

an over reaction is twisting, generalizing and blowing things out of proportion in short anything untruthful

well IF you are new, welcome...and no this forum is not in the habit of getting rid of people that I don't like
a forum is not a popularity contest but a place for honest discussion

an interesting comment, I am patient, enjoy your stay

I am not twisting anything. Granted the article was not totally true, but the problems with Islam are. And that is what I am trying to get across. And a reaction like yours is what they want.

As far as an honest discussion, I have no problem discussing why Islam is dangerous and relentless.

I am not twisting anything. Granted the article was not totally true
that is twisting the truth

but the problems with Islam are.
my dentist, and dermatologist are okey dokey with me....so was my last surgeon

And that is what I am trying to get across. [/B
sensationalistic propaganda will not get anything across to anyone other than like thinkers except that you are an hysteric

And a reaction like yours is what they want. [/B
]who are they

As far as an honest discussion, I have no problem discussing why Islam is dangerous and relentless.
an honest discussion can not come from lies

that is twisting the truth
my dentist, and dermatologist are okey dokey with me....so was my last surgeon

sensationalistic propaganda will not get anything across to anyone other than like thinkers except that you are an hysteric

]who are they

an honest discussion can not come from lies

Again I never argued that the story was totally true. But that there were weapons and Muslim men. Anything like that should be followed up on.

As far as Islamic doctrine I don't lie about that. And one thing the doctrine says it that there is no compromise, no treaty that will be honored if Islam concedes one thing.

How do you negotiate with that? Islam takes, it has from the beginning. And the hate you see comes from Islam not myself. If the Western world does not make it clear that freedom is what they want soon, forget about it. Did we fight Hitler? Did we use overpowering force? Check out Dresden.

To leave this for our children isn't going to work.

Geller and the owner of LGF have an ongoing dislike for each other. Many of those huge Islamic kill fests are in history books. Before it was revised.

And did you notice the name Thomas Sowell in the African jihad? Certainly a trustworthy source.

Didn't bother to read the info at LGF, did ya?

Mr Sowell is not what I would name as a trust worthy source.

The greatest "encouragement" ever given terrorists was the passage of the Patriot Act. "Look Achmed, we've frightened them so much they abandon their famous constitution."

The greatest "encouragement" ever given terrorists was the passage of the Patriot Act. "Look Achmed, we've frightened them so much they abandon their famous constitution."

Show that terrorism works, that's the best way to guarantee you get more of the same. God forbid we should learn anything from history.

Xenophobia, or any phobia, is not fact based. Muslims in the US are radicalized every day. The suspicion, and the fears, are warranted.

And, I contend, that dismissing such things and putting the onus on Americans only helps the radicals.

Based on the overwhelmingly exaggerated headline, I am inclined to figure everything you say is bull****. "Muslim terror cell". Not one shred of proof, for all you or anyone else knows is was a bunch of drunken NRA members

I can sort of understand why an individual would be so easily frightened, but to deliberately mislead in order to strike fear in others is a kind of terrorism in itself.

Pardon me, but I laugh at this ****. The whole point of terrorism is to make people afraid. With you they won

Show that terrorism works, that's the best way to guarantee you get more of the same. God forbid we should learn anything from history.

My friend, the lesson is learned in the school yard. When the bully shows up and demands your milk money, you have three choices, give it to him, run, or fight. I fought and pretty much lost. But I never had an issue with any of them again.

Didn't bother to read the info at LGF, did ya?

Mr Sowell is not what I would name as a trust worthy source.

Why do you think people would say such things without historical facts? There are many old texts that have recorded these atrocities. And I am sure your sources are versed in revisionism to promote multiculture. Which is a huge failure in Europe.

Changing or lessening the history of Islam will not change the way the devout have acted, and still act to this day. Unlike Christian atrocities that ended long ago, and with much less of a death toll.

What history books, what revisions, basically what??

Why do you think people would say such things without historical facts? There are many old texts that have recorded these atrocities. And I am sure your sources are versed in revisionism to promote multiculture. Which is a huge failure in Europe.

Changing or lessening the history of Islam will not change the way the devout have acted, and still act to this day. Unlike Christian atrocities that ended long ago, and with much less of a death toll.

What?

You are going to have to at least mention the name of these "many old texts".

The claim of revisionism is the last resort of the incompetent paranoid

A lot of facts she speaks come from the Koran. How can the Islamics own words and actions not be facts? Credibility is diminished by orgs. lik eCAIR and the SPLC.

But those two groups, themselves, are left wing hate groups. As I said, the doctrine speaks for itself. And when someone tells you what it says(Islamic doctrine) they are haters.

That you refuse to admit that devout Muslims hate the kafirs guts demonstrates how emasculated the left truly is.

All 1.6 Billion Muslims hate Kafirs?

I can smell your fear from here.

well the conspiracy blogs have certainly picked this one up.... and of course the jew media wont cover it :lol: wont be long before this makes it too fox news, right after their segment on all the ISIS training camps in mexico

someone called superstation95 seems to have written most of it

Superstation95 also falsely claimed that the December 2015 San Bernardino mass shooting occurred because the shooter was offended that pork was served at a Christmas party, that all cargo ships ceased transporting goods in January 2016, and that seafood was contaminated with "cancerous tumors" following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

Secondary reporting claiming that Muslim men fired upon hikers (and that the media covered it up) appeared on a site that had previously inaccurately claimed Illinois had applied Sharia law to driver's licenses, that Target introduced "Sharia-compliant" checkout lanes, and that Muslims successfully banned Halloween at a New Jersey school.
FALSE: Muslims Fired on California Hikers : snopes.com

Based on the overwhelmingly exaggerated headline, I am inclined to figure everything you say is bull****. "Muslim terror cell". Not one shred of proof, for all you or anyone else knows is was a bunch of drunken NRA members

I can sort of understand why an individual would be so easily frightened, but to deliberately mislead in order to strike fear in others is a kind of terrorism in itself.

Pardon me, but I laugh at this ****. The whole point of terrorism is to make people afraid. With you they won

No. I am not afraid. Why is it people worry about who brings this message, and what they are, than the people that make it necessary?

I want to see this crap end. Awareness of the urgency is not fear. But much of what you say is apathy, and that is worse.

Back
Top Bottom