• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC is Sick

Oh my, that is a very sad post.
actually, it is
i so wish my brother were more racially tolerant, and did not view things in terms of black and white. he accepts as fact what he hears of faux news. go figure
the irony is he lives for his granddaughter, who is mixed race, black/white

Then you end it with a pearl of wisdom that needs to go down in history.......Conservative Black Americans are......."wrongheaded and inclined to vote against their self-interest".

A Pearl of Wisdumb, for sure.
blowme

ah, nevermind; not worth the effort

actually, it is
i so wish my brother were more racially tolerant, and did not view things in terms of black and white. he accepts as fact what he hears of faux news. go figure
the irony is he lives for his granddaughter, who is mixed race, black/white

blowme

ah, nevermind; not worth the effort

Yes, tell us all about "racial tolerance". I'm sure you could teach us a lot.

Another "wrongheaded" American.

Because there aren't many of them and as was noted prior, they clearly aren't voting in their best interest...

And what is their "best interest," Jason?

Because there aren't many of them and as was noted prior, they clearly aren't voting in their best interest...

Oh there are millions of conservatives in America, black and white.

So you're saying black conservatives are lonely people because there are not as many conservatives who share the same color of skin. I disagree with that. I think our values as American citizens is a stronger tie than our skin color. You obviously don't share that concept. I think there's a name for that.

Oh there are millions of conservatives in America, black and white.

So you're saying black conservatives are lonely people because there are not as many conservatives who share the same color of skin. I disagree with that. I think our values as American citizens is a stronger tie than our skin color. You obviously don't share that concept. I think there's a name for that.

Hey blowme, don't put words in my mouth...you should stop watching Faux News videos on the internet you are adopting their bad habits...Did I ever say that I don't think they are accepted by the party because of the color of their skin?...

Hey blowme, don't put words in my mouth...you should stop watching Faux News videos on the internet you are adopting their bad habits...Did I ever say that I don't think they are accepted by the party because of the color of their skin?...

I think we're done here. Thanks for your insight.

See, just like O'Reilly...don't like the answer shut them off....thanks for proving my point...

Naw. We all got your answer. Black conservatives are "lonely and misinformed". The picture is clear as a bell. If you had a lawyer there with you, he'd tell you right about now to shut up.

Last edited:
Naw. We all got your answer. Black conservatives are "lonely and misinformed". The picture is clear as a bell. If you had a lawyer there with you, he'd tell you right about now to shut up.

why would an attorney offer such advice; what would counsel be afraid would be said?

If it were so clear, why did you grossly misrepresent it? If my lawyer were here, he would probably tell me you were trying to paint me a racist which might be libelous...

If it were so clear, why did you grossly misrepresent it? If my lawyer were here, he would probably tell me you were trying to paint me a racist which might be libelous...

If you insist. Here we go.

Why are Black conservative Americans "lonely"?

And what is their "best interest," Jason?

Not sure what "insist" means...

I gave you my answer...

I heard you say Black conservative Americans are "lonely". Are they lonely because of the color of their skin? If not, why are they "lonely".

I heard you say Black conservative Americans are "lonely". Are they lonely because of the color of their skin? If not, why are they "lonely".

I said they were lonely because there aren't many of them in the party...nothing more, nothing less...if you want to paint it another way, enjoy yourself...

Because he is looking foolish.
truth to you is found foolish. unfortunately, i am not surprised, given the source

Now tell us why Black conservative Americans are "wrongheaded".
because the black conservatives then align themselves with the likes of jesse helms and strom thurmond and their present day protegees
those senators flipped parties after the civil rights legislation was passed
they were blatantly opposed to civil rights
hard to imagine a black person of normal intellect aligning with the forces who oppose the equal rights guaranteed to persons of color. thus the term, wrongheaded (and also inclined to vote against their own self interest)

I said they were lonely because there aren't many of them in the party...nothing more, nothing less...if you want to paint it another way, enjoy yourself...

So they're lonely because there aren't many of "them" (Blacks). So the Black conservatives are lonely because there are not many people with the same color of skin.

That's what I hear you saying.

truth to you is found foolish. unfortunately, i am not surprised, given the source

because the black conservatives then align themselves with the likes of jesse helms and strom thurmond and their present day protegees
those senators flipped parties after the civil rights legislation was passed
they were blatantly opposed to civil rights
hard to imagine a black person of normal intellect aligning with the forces who oppose the equal rights guaranteed to persons of color. thus the term, wrongheaded (and also inclined to vote against their own self interest)

Give me some names of Black Conservatives who are against civil rights for Black Americans.

Back
Top Bottom