• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC is Sick

What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest?

You agreed with someone who accused me of doing something that I didn't, and did so by quoting the very post that proved it.

You can call it what ever you like, but I will call it what it is... Dishonest.

You agreed with someone who accused me of doing something that I didn't, and did so by quoting the very post that proved it.

You can call it what ever you like, but I will call it what it is... Dishonest.

I ask; “What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest? “And your answer is that “You agreed with someone who accused me of doing something “ could also be viewed as a diversion.

So I’ll ask you once again but this time I will make it a bit narrower for you. In this thread, ” What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest? “

After all, this I the thread were talking in.:2wave:

I ask; “What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest? “And your answer is that “You agreed with someone who accused me of doing something “ could also be viewed as a diversion.

So I’ll ask you once again but this time I will make it a bit narrower for you. In this thread, ” What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest? “

After all, this I the thread were talking in.:2wave:

It amazes me how many people on the left have such a lack of moral understanding that they need something so simple, like dishonesty, defined for them.

If I said to someone that you were my younger brother, that would make me dishonest. If you were to agree with that statement and then reply by perpetuating my dishonesty, that makes you just as dishonest. Of course I don't expect for a minute you have the vaguest idea what I'm talking about, otherwise you wouldn't have responded to my post to capt lib, by calling me a hack.

Of course I invite you to substantiate that support for his post, but since that isn't possible I expect more dishonesty and cheap insults... So fire away with the integrity I've come to expect from the left.

We'd have to get rid of half of GOP congressman then...

Then you work on that. Myself, regardless of party affiliation, I'm going after them. That's the American way.

They said? You mean what I said.

Let's see... It was a thread criticizing the actions of Fox News, which began by saying the following:

"Faux News commentators have been squawking that Obama is responsible for the price of gas going up."

The evidence to support that criticism was a video produced by Media Matters, which is one of the George Soros funded liberal attack organisations... And in your view, my pointing out that the video was a fraud that did not back up the op's claim, which came from Media Matters, is what you call and attempt by me to "divert the focus of thread by bring in another media outlet to use as comparison".

If the complete dishonesty of your attack on me wasn't funny enough, Boo actually backed up you BS by liking your post... Something I'm surprised Pete hasn't done yet.

Here's the links you ever so convieniently chose to omit so people wouldn't see your dishonest horse ****.

The op:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-media/120673-fox-news-blames-obama-high-gas-prices-too-funny.html

The video:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-...gh-gas-prices-too-funny-2.html#post1060273022

My response:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-...gh-gas-prices-too-funny-2.html#post1060273360

And so many people around here wonder why my posts are so harsh toward the left... LMAO

EDIT: I spoke too soon... Pete added his approval of you pathetic lies also, which is par for the LIBERAL course.

How did you prove the video was a fraud? By saying Fox News is not the same as Fox Business? LOL

QUOTE Grim17'

It amazes me how many people on the left have such a lack of moral understanding that they need something so simple, like dishonesty, defined for them.

My question was "What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest? “ Not here...maybe its in the next paragraph.

f I said to someone that you were my younger brother, that would make me dishonest. If you were to agree with that statement and then reply by perpetuating my dishonesty, that makes you just as dishonest. Of course I don't expect for a minute you have the vaguest idea what I'm talking about, otherwise you wouldn't have responded to my post to capt lib, by calling me a hack.

Not here either...DAMN!! :shock:is he ever going to answer my question? WHICH IS" "What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest?" Maybe in the next paragraph.

Of course I invite you to substantiate that support for his post, but since that isn't possible I expect more dishonesty and cheap insults... So fire away with the integrity I've come to expect from the left.

HEY!!! Were outta paragraphs and you still haven't answered my question which is "What In your opinion did i post that was dishonest? "Why are you dancen around the question, which is the core to the topic of the OP?

Tell me why you think my saying we need a reference point when judging MSNBC ,otherwise this thread is nothing but a troll thread to bash MSNBC with.:2wave:

How did you prove the video was a fraud? By saying Fox News is not the same as Fox Business? LOL

BTW, there were two videos, the one in the OP and the one you commented on. The point being made by Media Matters was the difference in the rhetoric in 2008 and now.

FLASHBACK: Fox News On Gas Prices In 2008 | Media Matters for America

Following GOP strategy, Fox News is again blaming the Obama administration for rising gasoline prices -- a claim that has been repeatedly debunked by energy analysts. But back in the summer of 2008, when the average U.S. gasoline price hit a record high of $4.11, Fox said that "no President has the power to increase or to lower gas prices."In 2008, Fox's coverage occasionally even mirrored the facts: expanding domestic oil drilling will notsignificantly lower prices, and the only way to reduce our vulnerability to gas price spikes is to use less oil. Perhaps there was more room for reality-based coverage at Fox when there wasn't an incumbent president to defeat?

FLASHBACK: Fox News On Gas Prices In 2008 - YouTube

In case you missed it, here's how Fox is covering gas prices now:

Fox News Resumes Perennial Gas Price Charade - YouTube

BTW, there were two videos, the one in the OP and the one you commented on. The point being made by Media Matters was the difference in the rhetoric in 2008 and now.

FLASHBACK: Fox News On Gas Prices In 2008 | Media Matters for America

Following GOP strategy, Fox News is again blaming the Obama administration for rising gasoline prices -- a claim that has been repeatedly debunked by energy analysts. But back in the summer of 2008, when the average U.S. gasoline price hit a record high of $4.11, Fox said that "no President has the power to increase or to lower gas prices."In 2008, Fox's coverage occasionally even mirrored the facts: expanding domestic oil drilling will notsignificantly lower prices, and the only way to reduce our vulnerability to gas price spikes is to use less oil. Perhaps there was more room for reality-based coverage at Fox when there wasn't an incumbent president to defeat?

FLASHBACK: Fox News On Gas Prices In 2008 - YouTube

In case you missed it, here's how Fox is covering gas prices now:

Fox News Resumes Perennial Gas Price Charade - YouTube

You're a braver man than I.

Trying to show Grim how much misinformation and spin Fox peddles on an hourly basis is like trying to prove the sun is bright to a blind man. He'll never see it.

if the majority of america thought that cable news and such were 'sick' then they wouldn't be multi-billion dollar companies, would they? see, just because people want to be petty (i mean come on, reading into 'code words' ??) doesn't mean it's wrong. if you have a problem with it, address the problem- education. if less people believed the information force-fed by the school system, (not all is bad, i generalize to make a point- it's bias), and if more asked questions, problem like MSNBC and FoxNews wouldn't exist.

Well you can say this about Rev. Al, he sure didn't leave anyone out of his hate filled speech.

MSNBC and FOX are pretty much all hate filled speeches.

Show us someone on Fox comparable to tape of the Rev Al Sharpton.

who the hell at msnbc thought adding al 'twana brawley' sharpton to the fold of commentators was a good idea
what next, jesse 'hymietown' jackson to explain why he no longer wants to cut Obama's nuts off

"There has been all kinds of racist code language from the right of late (all of it denied by defenders of the right, of course)..

Amazing how racist and bigoted the USA has become since electing a Black President. There are some very sick people who are race baiting. Those of you on the left who are doing this should be exposed and highlighted with a big bright yellow marker.

No, the U.S. was racist and bigotted before Barack Obama became President. He's just given them a more visible target.

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/crazy-talk-dont-re-nig-bumper-sticker

Any bets on whether the purveyor of this filth was a member of the Tea Party?

Last edited:
You judge MSNBC by their actions, not by comparison. Some of liberals on this forum have this habit of not directly addressing the actions of the left and their media talking heads, and instead using the cowardly "but they do it too" equivalence argument. It's a blatant attempt to avoid the actual topic and steer it instead toward a discussion (or rather an attack) of Fox news.

As I said not too long ago, when the topic is criticism of Fox, the left around here go on a feeding frenzy, but when it's of any other network but Fox, it always "But just look at what Fox does bla bla bla bla bla..." or "All cable news sux".That **** is so transparent, dishonest, lame and so Gd old.

Unlike those of you on the Right, who always respond thoughtfully to any criticism of Fox News and never reference left-leaning media in the process.

No, the U.S. was racist and bigotted before Barack Obama became President. He's just given them a more visible target.

Crazy Talk: 'Don't Re-Nig' Bumper Sticker

Any bets on whether the purveyor of this filth was a member of the Tea Party?

Then Canada and Mexico are more racist than the USA. Neither nation has elected a Black man President.

This is how desperate the left is. No one is against Obama because of his skin color. The left is making it about race because the left cannot honestly discuss the issues. The left has failed. The only recourse is to slander, smear, and call good, decent honest people "racists and bigots" simply because they disagree politically with you.

What do you call the Black Conservatives?

Last edited:
Then Canada and Mexico are more racist than the USA. Neither nation has elected a Black man President.
blowme
mexicans have historically elected hispanic leaders
the canadians have elected a woman as their PM

This is how desperate the left is. No one is against Obama because of his skin color.
then you have not met my brother
he is very open about his disgust that we elected a black president

The left is making it about race because the left cannot honestly discuss the issues.
now that you have made such a bold statement. explain it. what tells you that the left cannot honestly discuss racial issues

The left has failed. The only recourse is to slander, smear, and call good, decent honest people "racists and bigots" simply because they disagree politically with you.
you rule out the very real possibility that those that are identified as racists and bigots are identified that way because of their words/deeds
but educate me. show me where the left has maligned those as racists and bigots who have not shown them selves to actually be racists and bigots

wrongheaded and inclined to vote against their self interest

blowme
mexicans have historically elected hispanic leaders
the canadians have elected a woman as their PM

then you have not met my brother
he is very open about his disgust that we elected a black president

now that you have made such a bold statement. explain it. what tells you that the left cannot honestly discuss racial issues

you rule out the very real possibility that those that are identified as racists and bigots are identified that way because of their words/deeds
but educate me. show me where the left has maligned those as racists and bigots who have not shown them selves to actually be racists and bigots

wrongheaded and inclined to vote against their self interest

Oh my, that is a very sad post. Then you end it with a pearl of wisdom that needs to go down in history.......Conservative Black Americans are......."wrongheaded and inclined to vote against their self-interest".

A Pearl of Wisdumb, for sure.

According to Justabubba, this American is "wrongheaded".

This is how desperate the left is. No one is against Obama because of his skin color. The left is making it about race because the left cannot honestly discuss the issues. The left has failed. The only recourse is to slander, smear, and call good, decent honest people "racists and bigots" simply because they disagree politically with you.

Deluded. There were Jews who helped the Nazis in the concentration camps, hoping they'd survive. Same thing.

You gonna buy one of those non-racist 'Don't Re-Nig' bumper stickers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom