• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC is Sick

You're really big at posting links aren’t you? Any original thoughts in the ole melon?:2wave:

Birdie with the yellow bill
Sits upon my window sill
I awoke to his chirping shrill
Got out of bed with sleepy head
And slammed the window on his fking head.

what's this got to do with MSNBC?

Treedancer asked if there was anything else on my mind so I revealed it.

Do you like the information from MSNBC? Which anchor is your fave?

Explains a lot guys.

That's a lie. Show us the post.

Hardly necessary. You've spent three pages or so arguing the point. It's not my fault if you can't remember what you post.

Hardly necessary. You've spent three pages or so arguing the point. It's not my fault if you can't remember what you post.

We'll take that as an admission that there is no such post.

I can certainly see why you hang out there.

Oh, for sure. It's pretty weird over there. I am sure I would have more cred here if I was a fan of MSNBC or MediaMatters. Yup, yup.

Blowme, you are in danger of becoming irrelevant here.

:lamo

On no, not the "you are in danger of becoming irrelevant here" threat. Oh my. Someone call the "irrelevant police".

You spelled me name wrong deliberately. I think there's a rule against that.

Last edited:
MSNBC and FOX are pretty much all hate filled speeches.

Did Rev. Al make the speech? If the video was doctored, please show me the original video, thanks.

Oh, for sure. It's pretty weird over there. I am sure I would have more cred here if I was a fan of MSNBC or MediaMatters. Yup, yup.

It's precisely the same. Pick your poison.

It's precisely the same. Pick your poison.

I disagree. The media is very corrupt, but I don't think Fox rises to the level of MSNBC, MediaMatters, DailyKos, etc. There is a lot of money funding agendas instead of reporting events and news. This is not "journalism".

I disagree. The media is very corrupt, but I don't think Fox rises to the level of MSNBC, MediaMatters, DailyKos, etc. There is a lot of money funding agendas instead of reporting events and news. This is not "journalism".

Be serious.

:screwy

However, no, political entertainers are not journalists. Nor should anyone think they are. They are not hired to be journalists. They are hired to say outrageous nonsense. That's why Beck and Oberman had audiences. You really need to see each network has the same creatures.

Be serious.

:screwy

However, no, political entertainers are not journalists. Nor should anyone think they are. They are not hired to be journalists. They are hired to say outrageous nonsense. That's why Beck and Oberman had audiences. You really need to see each network has the same creatures.

Beck is outrageous, but he makes sense. I think I've actually seen or heard him 10 times total. Olbermann is a washed up sports dweeb who tried commentary and fanticized he was Edward R. Murrow.

Beck is outrageous, but he makes sense. I think I've actually seen or heard him 10 times total. Olbermann is a washed up sports dweeb who tried commentary and fanticized he was Edward R. Murrow.

No he doesn't. Anyone who thinks Beck makes sense should really examine their thought process. Both seek to enrage and see how far they can take the stupid. And they are not journalist. Neither one. In fact, most of the programing on both networks is not news, not run by journalists.

Back
Top Bottom