• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Revoke Scholarships If Athletes Protest

They're your links. You're trying to create a Russell's Teapot scenario. Your links discredit your claim. What you're demanding is that I provide information that doesn't even exist. The reason? The details of the scholarship are public unless you're now assuming there are private details to the scholarships that are not available. Your litmus test is getting progressively more ridiculous. Just concede defeat here. Unless it comes out that these students are losing their scholarships for NOT PLAYING then you've got nothing.

I am saying that I approve of the lawmaker that wants to pull scholarships if they don't play or practice. If they get a scholarship to and want to protest rather than do what they are getting compensation for then they should lose the scholarship.

I am saying that I approve of the lawmaker that wants to pull scholarships if they don't play or practice. If they get a scholarship to and want to protest rather than do what they are getting compensation for then they should lose the scholarship.

Yes, we understand that you think the govt should limit who people can give their money to

because that's the libertarian way!!!

Read more @: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Revoke Scholarships If Athletes Protest

Refusing to play for any other reason other than health? :shock: Also as pointed out in the article and the article linked, the money used for athletic scholarships at Mizzou is not state money, its privately donated money, so why is the state legislature getting involved in this at all if it does not affect state resources? [/FONT][/COLOR]

I would say Rick Brattin needs to be removed from government. He's obviously not sane.

Back
Top Bottom