• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laken Riley's mother slams Biden as "Pathetic" for fumbling her daughter's name during SOTU

You lovingly utter Trump on a daily basis lolL
Lovingly is showing love…you’re the one who adores the orange bleached blond buffoon.
I utter Trump on a daily basis, because I think he is a danger and a despicable human being, and I guess to you that’s “lovingly”.

If calling someone a despicable, human being is lovingly to you, I get the feeling that people insult you, but you see it as loving
You cant stop thinking about Trump. That proves youre in love lol.

I proved that your emoji is a good summary for your contribution here so far? Interesting.
I proved that you were trolling when you blamed the mother for Brandon's senile flub. Simple as that.

You cant stop thinking about Trump. That proves youre in love lol.
Spoken like a true extremist. If somebody attacked you and you thought about him a lot does that prove you are in love with him?
Actually, I took a few minutes off from thinking about Trump to eat lunch. Does that prove I don’t love him? Your extremism is adorable.

I love how your responses have devolved into just randomized statements at this point.
Sadly, this is what extremists do …they just keep repeating the same thing over and over until they believe it

I love how your responses have devolved into just randomized statements at this point.
I proved that you were trolling when you blamed the mother for Brandon's senile flub. Simple as that.

Spoken like a true extremist. If somebody attacked you and you thought about him a lot does that prove you are in love with him?
Actually, I took a few minutes off from thinking about Trump to eat lunch. Does that prove I don’t love him? Your extremism is adorable.
LMAO. so you admit to thinking about Trump again. Keep being you. :ROFLMAO:

Show me where you proved that. Yo have made so many claims and moved the goal posts so many times that I’ve lost track.

LMAO. so you admit to thinking about Trump again. Keep being you. :ROFLMAO:
You are so funny because you actually believe that I blame the mother for Biden mispronouncing an unusual name. But you keep repeating the same thing, so I’m beginning to worry that perhaps you’re senile.

Show me where you proved that. Yo have made so many claims and moved the goal posts so many times that I’ve lost track.
I already did. All you can do is make excuses.

You are so funny because you actually believe that I blame the mother for Biden mispronouncing an unusual name. But you keep repeating the same thing, so I’m beginning to worry that perhaps you’re senile.
No, I said that about slart. Looks like you misread what I said, so it seems Im not the one who's senile after all. :ROFLMAO:

I already did. All you can do is make excuses.

No, I said that about slart. Looks like you misread what I said, so it seems Im not the one who's senile after all. :ROFLMAO:
Duh, you also said that about me…

LOL He was carrying a huge button with her name on it and he still couldnt get it right. :ROFLMAO::LOL:😁

Watch ye old pot who doth calleth the kettle black.

Continental Army capturing British airports during Revolutionary War, etc.

Trump is every bit as fumble mouthed.

Nope, it wasnt. You dont debunk your own quotes.
What I wrote was never the issue, your lack of understanding is.

Watch ye old pot who doth calleth the kettle black.

Continental Army capturing British airports during Revolutionary War, etc.

Trump is every bit as fumble mouthed.

But but Trruump lol. The whhatboutism is strong in this one.

What I wrote was never the issue, your lack of understanding is.
So you admit to insulting the poor mom. Keep being you.

So you admit to insulting the poor mom. Keep being you.
I admit I pointed out the danger of nonstandard names. The rest is your dishonesty.

I admit I pointed out the danger of nonstandard names. The rest is your dishonesty.
You admitted that you blamed her, and thats all what we needed to know.

You admitted that you blamed her, and thats all what we needed to know.
Again, I admit I pointed out the danger of nonstandard names. The rest is your dishonesty.

But but Trruump lol. The whhatboutism is strong in this one.

I keep explaining to you the difference between “Whataboutism” and comparatives. One is deflective. The other is analytical - comparative analysis.

I’m telling you that Trump is not any better cognitively than Biden and providing proof of that. Not saying, “Look over here.”

Reactions: PoS
Again, I admit I pointed out the danger of nonstandard names. The rest is your dishonesty.
I have never heard of this before... what is a "nonstandard name"?

Reactions: PoS
I have never heard of this before... what is a "nonstandard name"?
I already answered this in the thread. Look for the image I posted from the social security administration.

Admittedly, because I do admit when I mess up, unlike many in this forum, I did goofed here and could have used a better descriptive word like “uncommon”

Last edited:
No, you blamed her for choosing the name. That much is true.

I keep explaining to you the difference between “Whataboutism” and comparatives. One is deflective. The other is analytical - comparative analysis.

I’m telling you that Trump is not any better cognitively than Biden and providing proof of that. Not saying, “Look over here.”
OK, then start your own thread on it. Doing whattaboutism just to deflect from the subject is dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom