• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laken Riley's mother slams Biden as "Pathetic" for fumbling her daughter's name during SOTU

By that logic you hate me as you have also pointed out what you feel is a consequence of a choice I have made and according to you, pointing out consequences is hatred.

This highlights the an absurdity of the standard you are using.

What’s funny about your standard here is that I just pointed out a bad choice you have made in using that absurd standard, so by your logic, I must hate you as well.
Nope, unlike you I dont hate anybody on the internet. The fact that you keep blaming the poor mother pretty tells us what we need to know about you.

Completely different from what you originally said. I accept your surrender.
LOL you love a murderer. Thanks for showing your true colors.

LOL pathetic deflection.

Do you know how ridiculous and extreme you sound ? Can I say that you adore neo Nazis…?.
Im just tleling the truth about you. Like the other libs you blame this poor mother and defend the murderer. Its sad, but hey, its you.

Nope, unlike you I dont hate anybody on the internet. The fact that you keep blaming the poor mother pretty tells us what we need to know about you
Now this is starting to get fun since you are caught in your own illogic.

Why do you hate me?

Nope, unlike you I dont hate anybody on the internet.

Im just tleling the truth about you. Like the other libs you blame this poor mother and defend the murderer. Its sad, but hey, its you.
There isn’t one person here who blamed the mother. There is not one person here who defended the murderer. You are projecting your own thoughts about people you don’t like
For someone who says he doesn’t hate anyone here you certainly spew hateful things

Now this is starting to get fun since you are caught in your own illogic.

Why do you hate me?
Why do you hate Laken's mom? What did she do to you?

LOL a tweet by a wokeist.

I accept your surrender. Now stop liking murderers.

There isn’t one person here who blamed the mother. There is not one person here who defended the murderer. You are projecting your own thoughts about people you don’t like
For someone who says he doesn’t hate anyone here you certainly spew hateful things
Yes, you did. You defended Brandon when he apologized to Laken's killer. You say nothing but hate.

More explained here.

Trump is exploiting the issue for political benefit​

When news of Riley’s death first broke, but before law enforcement officials had identified the suspect, one viral post on X adopted a different frame.

“My mind finds it incomprehensible that in 2024 women STILL cannot go for a run without the possibility of being murdered,” wrote Simone De Alba, a news anchor for WUSA9. “Laken Riley was 22 years old, a nursing student at Augusta University. She was murdered on UGA’s campus. Running, folks. That’s it. She was on a damn run.”

Soon afterward, the interpretation of Riley’s death as a chilling example of violence against women was swept aside by the right’s focus on the suspect’s immigration status. Conservatives argued that the only relevant fact was that the suspect “shouldn’t be” in the US.

But why must that be the only relevant fact? This was a statistically unusual crime in many respects. Murders of young white women by strangers are not common, hence the media attention that often accompanies them.

And the claim that such a terrible act is typical of unauthorized immigrants is a noxious lie — one that just fans the flames of hate to try to help a presidential candidate win.

Why do you hate Laken's mom? What did she do to you?

LOL a tweet by a wokeist.

I accept your surrender. Now stop liking murderers.

Yes, you did. You defended Brandon when he apologized to Laken's killer. You say nothing but hate.
Biden apologized to Laken's killer?
That is as ridiculous as saying, that you love neo-Nazis…. This is why Trump loves his base.

Your deflection only proves just how horrible your belief system is.
giphy.gif

Whats "pathetic" is this ignorant woman desecrating her daughters name and memory by using her as a prop to stump for an utter TURD like Crooked donnie trump.

Way to go "mom"!! Classy!! :rolleyes: :confused:

Whats "pathetic" is this ignorant woman desecrating her daughters name and memory by using her as a prop to stump for an utter TURD like Crooked donnie trump.

Way to go "mom"!! Classy!! :rolleyes: :confused:

Indeed you are. You simply must lovingly utter his name every day. :ROFLMAO:
Lovingly utter his name? is that how people talk about you and you call it lovingly? Sad.

I would say that emoji correctly summarizes your attempts in this thread so far.
All you do is prove me right every time lol

Lovingly utter his name? is that how people talk about you and you call it lovingly? Sad.
You lovingly utter Trump on a daily basis lol

You lovingly utter Trump on a daily basis lol
If calling someone a despicable, human being is lovingly to you, I get the feeling that people insult you, but you see it as loving

LOL He was carrying a huge button with her name on it and he still couldnt get it right. :ROFLMAO::LOL:😁
Clearly this proves that Biden is literally Satan. Wow spooky!

I proved that your emoji is a good summary for your contribution here so far? Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom