• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jane Roe "Do not vote for Barack Obama, he murders babies" WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

When a woman hops in the sack it is not I who am forcing her to do anything--she is assuming the risk and thereby "forcing" herself. I won't have to wait until men can carry babies--I just have to wait for 1 more seat on the USSC, at which point, you will just have to deal with it.

Like I said, you want the woman to suffer not the man. How very sexist of you indeed. For now, deal with it.

Most people would not exist without incest somewhere in their family tree. Not condoning it, but it is a reality that in small towns with small gene pools and families where cousins would marry, it happened. I wouldn't bet on the odds that it is not there in your genealogy somewhere. Something to consider.

Most people would not exist without incest somewhere in their family tree. Not condoning it, but it is a reality that in small towns with small gene pools and families where cousins would marry, it happened. I wouldn't bet on the odds that it is not there in your genealogy somewhere. Something to consider.

Well the butterly effect would mean that anything that has ever happened may very well mean none of us exist even though other people would be here instead... sounds like a bad way of excusing such behavior away. Like, "we should have more japanese internment camps because that's where my parents met" kind of talk.

Well the butterly effect would mean that anything that has ever happened may very well mean none of us exist even though other people would be here instead... sounds like a bad way of excusing such behavior away. Like, "we should have more japanese internment camps because that's where my parents met" kind of talk.

What in my post did you infer I was excusing such behavior? Perhaps you read the "Not condoning it, but it is a reality..." in the mirror or upside down or something.

I was against Romney during the primaries because has campaigned as being pro-choice.

In other words, Romney will not outlaw abortion.

No matter hopw you want to put it Obama neither choses or is part of the choice of any woman to abort. He doesn't perform the procedures either. So he in no way kills babies. The statement that he does in inaccurate and made to distort facts and say that obama is a muderer despite the facty he has never killed anyone.

Now if you want to talk about someone who has killed a person let me remind people that while in france mittens was involved in a car accident where the passenger in the car he was driving was killed . So if any candidate was in some way shape or form directly responsible for another life being lost it would be mittens.

What in my post did you infer I was excusing such behavior? Perhaps you read the "Not condoning it, but it is a reality..." in the mirror or upside down or something.

No.. I don't think you condone it but the phrasing of your commnent was still a weak "look at the silver lining of tragedy" which one can't help but take from it that "thank god for that tragedy" is what comes from it.

389170_286047898084584_113544412001601_944184_2145505896_n.jpg

Like I said, you want the woman to suffer not the man. How very sexist of you indeed. For now, deal with it.

If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant she should keep her legs closed or get birth control. If she "wings it" and gets pregnant, that's her problem.

I was pregnant 4 times - delivered 3 kids and miscarried 1 late in the pregnancy. Pregnancy is "suffering"? Having children is "suffering"? Utter nonsense and trash.

yes, Orthodox Judaism does hold that an infant is not a human being until it takes its first breath unaided.

I've been taught that the soul doesn't enter the fetus until after the first six weeks after conception. I don't know if it's orthodox, conservative or reform or Hillel or Baal Shem Tov or whomever.

If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant she should keep her legs closed or get birth control.

And the responsibility from the man would be?

What's the failure rate of birth control? How many babies are "oops" babies? I'd bet the percentage is astounding.
I know lots and lots of people with "oops" babies.

Is it always that black & white with you? "It's all HER fault is she gets pregnant."

Do you consider the morning after pill to be abortion?

If she "wings it" and gets pregnant, that's her problem.

Not true at all.

It's all of our problems in many cases.
Taxes, health insurance, schools, day cares, welfare, medicare, and other social services effect us all.

If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant she should keep her legs closed or get birth control. If she "wings it" and gets pregnant, that's her problem.

I was pregnant 4 times - delivered 3 kids and miscarried 1 late in the pregnancy. Pregnancy is "suffering"? Having children is "suffering"? Utter nonsense and trash.

Being FORCED to carry to term something you do now want to is suffering. Just because YOU chose to have kids, does that mean you should be able to force it on other women?

Being FORCED to carry to term something you do now want to is suffering. Just because YOU chose to have kids, does that mean you should be able to force it on other women?

Nobody is being "forced" to do anything. If a woman does not want to get pregnant it's her responsibility to take precautions to prevent it. I know Liberals don't understand the concept of "responsibility".

And the responsibility from the man would be?

What's the failure rate of birth control? How many babies are "oops" babies? I'd bet the percentage is astounding.
I know lots and lots of people with "oops" babies.

Is it always that black & white with you? "It's all HER fault is she gets pregnant."

Do you consider the morning after pill to be abortion?

She's the only one who can get pregnant. She's the only one who can stop it. That's all the black & white I need. A man can't get pregnant.

Not true at all.

It's all of our problems in many cases.
Taxes, health insurance, schools, day cares, welfare, medicare, and other social services effect us all.

So let's not expect a woman to be responsible. Got it.

So let's not expect a woman to be responsible. Got it.

Not what I'm saying, but responsible can still lead to mistakes and accidents and can also mean she recognizes very quickly what's happened and takes action to prevent things from getting worse.

If she can't afford a baby, is not in a position mentally or physically to raise a child, or has no means to support a child I see no reason why she shouldn't be able to seek an abortion as long as it's early on in the first trimester.

It should be her choice, not your choice.

Nobody is being "forced" to do anything. If a woman does not want to get pregnant it's her responsibility to take precautions to prevent it. I know Liberals don't understand the concept of "responsibility".
And what responsibilities do you place on the male? NOTHING. Careful, your sexism is showing.

And what responsibilities do you place on the male? NOTHING. Careful, your sexism is showing.

I'm a female. Good grief - do you not know what that little pink symbol means in my "gender"?

The male doesn't get pregnant. The woman does. Just like you don't want a male to have any say over what happens with "her" body. You can't have it both ways, much as you Liberals would like to. Either he has a say, or he has no say - and if he has no say, he has no responsibility.

Not what I'm saying, but responsible can still lead to mistakes and accidents and can also mean she recognizes very quickly what's happened and takes action to prevent things from getting worse.

If she can't afford a baby, is not in a position mentally or physically to raise a child, or has no means to support a child I see no reason why she shouldn't be able to seek an abortion as long as it's early on in the first trimester.

It should be her choice, not your choice.

I wasn't claming anything was "my choice". I'm talking about a woman being responsible for her own actions.

I wasn't claming anything was "my choice". I'm talking about a woman being responsible for her own actions.

When a woman uses birth control she is saying no to pregnancy.
She was being responsible in trying to prevent a pregnancy.
Sometimes birth control fails.

Effectiveness rate of birth control methods

If that happenes the woman should be able to have an early legal abortion.

When a woman uses birth control she is saying no to pregnancy.
She was being responsible in trying to prevent a pregnancy.
Sometimes birth control fails.

Effectiveness rate of birth control methods

If that happenes the woman should be able to have an early legal abortion.

According to your chart, the only way to say no is to not bring sperm together with an egg. That means 0%. The other options listed show which methods in regards to what odds you are willing to accept. So really you are arguing that any option on that chart is saying "no", but with different odds.

The fact that contraception fails is precisely why responsible adults would never need to resort to homicide.

Back
Top Bottom