• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jane Roe "Do not vote for Barack Obama, he murders babies" WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Without watching it at all....dumbest damn thing I've heard today. Doubt I'll hear anything dumber, but the day is young.

Give it time, the day is young and the GOP are experts in saying dumb things!

You think any of our elected officials will post here? You're getting worse everyday.

Murders babies,i can't hold myself from :lamo

You think any of our elected officials will post here? You're getting worse everyday.

And where did I state that elected officials will post here? getting a bit desperate are we not.. resorting to putting words in the mouths of people... tsk.

Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Carter, Bush Jr., and Obama are all guilty of murder then, as well as every person who's served on the Supreme Court since Roe V Wade, and every single person who's held an elected office since then.

For that matter, we're all guilty. Every one of us is a murderer.

Why is it only Obama that's responsible?

What crap.

Murders babies,i can't hold myself from :lamo

Looks like another Commi-Lib has joined in. Welcome.

You do know Obama's stance on this Trruth?
I doubt it.

Abortion Survivor
"... when he was in the Illinois state senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic Constitutional Protections for babies born alive from an abortion... not once but our times..."

In the Illinois legislature, he opposed the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act” three times. The bill recognized babies born after attempted abortions as persons and required doctors to give them care.

The bill was supposedly redundant. Except it wasn’t. Protections for infants who survived abortions were shot through with loopholes, which is why the bill was offered in the first place. (Abortion doctors were leaving infants to die without any care.) The bill was supposedly a threat to abortion rights. Except it wasn’t.

President Obama is an extremist on abortion. He has never supported any meaningful restriction on it, and never will.

He opposed a partial-birth abortion bill in Illinois, even as the federal version passed the House with 282 votes and the Senate with 64 votes and was signed into law by President Bush in 2003. He arrived in the U.S. Senate in time to denounce the Supreme Court’s ruling upholding the ban.

In 2007, he told the Planned Parenthood Action Fund that his first act as president would be signing the Freedom of Choice Act. The act would enshrine in federal law a right to abortion more far-reaching than in Roe v. Wade and eliminate basically all federal and state-level restrictions on abortion. This isn’t a point its supporters contest; it’s one they brag about. The National Organization for Women says it would “sweep away hundreds of anti-abortion laws [and] policies.”

Read more: Opinion: Barack Obama the abortion extremist - Rich Lowry - POLITICO.com

For all you callous, heartless souls laughing... is it still funny???

You know... if Josef Mengele had done this to Jewish Mothers and babies what Obama supports and is on the record voting for... I believe most would be disgusted beyond belief.

Today... it's "stupid", it's "funny", people actually "like" others posts about this. Abortion... life is simply a disposable product of convenience.

You don't mind if I call those mocking this as "stupid" and "funny" The Mengele Faktion of the Democratic Party... do you?

No, Obama did not murder your baby. You did. Try a little self responsibility.

Self Responsibility is a foreign concept to many. Drugs didn't make you destroy your life, alcohol didn't make you destroy your life, fast food didn't make you fat, and options didn't make your decison.

It is always so much easier to blame others.

No, Obama did not murder your baby. You did. Try a little self responsibility.

Self Responsibility is a foreign concept to many. Drugs didn't make you destroy your life, alcohol didn't make you destroy your life, fast food didn't make you fat, and options didn't make your decison.

It is always so much easier to blame others.

He supports it... actively.

I am not voting for Obama unless he EATS those babies he kills.

He can just nibble a little now and then throw the rest of the babies he kills into his freezer on the back porch.

Does he bait the babies I wonder.

No, Obama supports someone else making that choice, which is where that decision should be. The only active thing going on is the political uselessness, like this video, in the assumption that a sitting president is somehow responsible for "murdered babies."

And where did I state that elected officials will post here? getting a bit desperate are we not.. resorting to putting words in the mouths of people... tsk.

You used the term GOP, and I don't think anyone from the GOP is here. I'm not desperate at all, but it amazing how a foreigner can get himself so invested that he loses it on a regular basis at a message board.

You sound like one of those NY Mayor Bloomberg fanatics who believe someone should make every decision for you including the size of drink you can order at a fast food establishment. That way you don't have to accept any self responsibility. Noted.

Oh yeah.

I forgot that tweet on how Obama goes around smacking pregnant women in the stomach with a golf club.

How silly of me.

You know... if Josef Mengele had done this to Jewish Mothers and babies what Obama supports and is on the record voting for... I believe most would be disgusted beyond belief.

As the child of German Jews and as a first generation American who's parents had to escape from Germany I find the above referenced quote to be outrageously insulting and inappropriate. I interpret this sort of analogy as being desperate meaning that the argument is so weak that one has to resort to extreme and absurd and insulting references so that people will notice.

Abortion is legal in the US, period. It will ALWAYS be legal from now on. Even in the worst case scenario (Romney miraculously gets elected and chooses a conservative juror) individual states will then decide and abortion will remain legal and available in most states.

You sound like one of those NY Mayor Bloomberg fanatics who believe someone should make every decision for you including the size of drink you can order at a fast food establishment. That way you don't have to accept any self responsibility. Noted.

The Constitution has something in there... I think it goes... "the right to life..."

Sticking point you see. I agree with JFK's nominee Justice White, and his dissent on the case; a raw grab of judicial power that gives women the right to take life at their whim (paraphrasing).

Obama went further as I noted and you so brilliantly ignored.

I also find it interesting how Jane Roe was useful, and now a bit older and wiser... he stance is "stupid" and "funny". She obviously doesn't think so.

50,000,000 lives snuffed, most for convenience.

Oh yeah.

I forgot that tweet on how Obama goes around smacking pregnant women in the stomach with a golf club.

How silly of me.

that was Tiger Woods, he just looks like obama

Warning: Graphic video

"Do not vote for Barack Obama he murders babies"

LMAO:lamo:lol::2rofll::2funny:

what nonsense does it get any more dishonest

My only take away on this is that the Roe in Roe v Wade is actually now pro-life. Had never heard that. Wow, that would be an interesting moral delimmia I would not wish on anyone.

Also, Murder is a legal term...there's no murder here.

There's multiple reasons to vote against Obama...yet so often Republicans always have to go back to the emotional heart string tugging abortoin issue

Looks like another Commi-Lib has joined in. Welcome.

You do know Obama's stance on this Trruth?
I doubt it.

Abortion Survivor
"... when he was in the Illinois state senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic Constitutional Protections for babies born alive from an abortion... not once but our times..."

For all you callous, heartless souls laughing... is it still funny???

You have nothing of importance to show up,show us one official record for the number of babies whom have been died as a result of Obama's vote.

"Do not vote for Barack Obama he murders babies"

LMAO:lamo:lol::2rofll::2funny:

what nonsense does it get any more dishonest

Don't laugh, many liberals have been saying that about our soldiers for years.

Back
Top Bottom