• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You're MAGA You Won't Get Into Heaven

I didn't want to assume that. I was right not to.

I am not saying anything about anyone specifically, but you clearly stated you either believe in a god or you believe there is no god. There is an inbetween, and that is agnosticism.

You never heard of agnostics?

God doubts your thinking too. may want to check into faith and live eternally huh?

th-4011156909cc.jpgfind a Mourner's Bench at bible church, or a tree stump. learn to cry over sin and repent. faith in Jesus available, but you have to open the door.

God doubts your thinking too. may want to check into faith and live eternally huh?

View attachment 67500988find a Mourner's Bench at bible church, or a tree stump. learn to cry over sin and repent. faith in Jesus available, but you have to open the door.

What is my thinking, Revelation?

There is no WWJD here. Politics is a colossal waste of time and energy, a life-draining focus on mostly-soulless men and women who desire power and control for reasons we can only guess.

That's why Jesus wasn't involved in it.
Oh but he was, just not with the Romans.

I am not saying anything about anyone specifically, but you clearly stated you either believe in a god or you believe there is no god. There is an inbetween, and that is agnosticism.

in between doesn't count at Judgement day.

in our out, up or down. your choice.

0001_05.gif...your choice. most choose the rude awakening

What is my thinking, Revelation?

you choose to be an unbeliever basically.

the flavor of unbelief is irrelevant.

0001_07.gif...until your faith is going to be the question

View attachment 67500990...until your faith is going to be the question

Who said I'm an 'unbeliever?' You need to work on that reading comprehension. It's pretty important for reading the Bible.

You can proselytize to someone else.

most do.

they choose toasting.

0001_13ffff.gif...meh, we did warn you. didn't have the 'time of day' huh?

Who said I'm an 'unbeliever?' You need to work on that reading comprehension. It's pretty important for reading the Bible.

unless you are a christian, you are an unbeliever of some flavor.

the flavor doesn't matter, same ole stuff.

0001_09.gif...out you go

I am a Christian. Interesting how you uphold the stereotype of Christians rushing to judgment.

LOL

so you are a christian agnostic ???

well good. when Jesus comes back he will be the King.

Bible 101 today people.

blessings all april long.

So you agree, the Kingdom of Israel does not exist and the Biblical end times can’t possibly be here today.

So you agree, the Kingdom of Israel does not exist and the Biblical end times can’t possibly be here today.

find a map of Israel of for 2024

gooogle is yur friend.

they started setting up shop in 1948, history books are your friend.

Jesus comes back and rules from Jerusalem during the millenium, the Bible is your friend

be friends with Jesus and learn; U turns accepted and encouraged

find a map of Israel of for 2024

gooogle is yur friend.

they started setting up shop in 1948, history books are your friend.

Jesus comes back and rules from Jerusalem during the millenium, the Bible is your friend

be friends with Jesus and learn; U turns accepted and encouraged

I see a STATE of Israel on the map. There is no KINGDOM of Israel in existence today and the Bible specifically says the KINGDOM of Israel would be re-established in the end times.

you all over the map.

when you figure where you are at, come back.

apparently you sit on the fence expecting us to dig into yur head.

keep trying.

blessings.

So me talking about a term automatically applies it to me?

LOL

so you are a christian agnostic ???

Who said I'm agnostic?

Kinda scary to see someone who pretends to be such an expert at Biblical interpretation failing at basic reading comprehension.

in between doesn't count at Judgement day.

in our out, up or down. your choice.

unless you are a christian, you are an unbeliever of some flavor.

the flavor doesn't matter, same ole stuff.

you all over the map.

when you figure where you are at, come back.

apparently you sit on the fence expecting us to dig into yur head.

keep trying.

Standard gaslighting. *YAWN*

No one is coming back. Get over it.

Apparently, according to the poster I was addressing, there's a third option.

Oh but he was, just not with the Romans.
Well there wasn't much else. Except for the Sanhedrin who controlled whatever they could.

Jesus was completely apathetic to any political movements for reasons I delineated, apart from being tied to religion. Which he patently despised.

Christians need to ask: "What Would Jesus Do?"

Nor would Jesus turn away immigrants.

What would Jesus do?
Lol - this kept me awake last night.

I think, based on His teachings which have been outlined on posts #205, 226 and 228:

He wont' turn away the migrants.
Jesus will preach to the migrants at the border, and tell them to respect and follow the immigration laws of the USA.

Jesus knows the impracticality of letting in millions in the USA.
It wouldn't be sustainable. The whole nation will flounder under that heavy weight.
It will breed hostility and violence, as citizens see it as a threat to their national security. They see it as an "invasion."

He'll use the Israelites as an example, as they travelled to their promised land.
In some cases, they needed to get permission from rulers of kingdoms, in order to pass through their lands.
Many rulers feared the great numbers of the Israelites.

Crossing borders during the Old Testament was not the same as what we see happening on the borders of the USA, today.

He will most likely talk to them about................... borders. Physical borders of nations.

Acts 17:26 – “And He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place.”

Jesus will tell migrants follow the proper protocol of entry.

Jesus will also tell them He understands about their sufferings and economic troubles.
He will tell them to seek GOD .....................and.....................
RELY ON GOD.

1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Matthew 6

Do Not Be Anxious

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?[a]
28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin,

29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Jesus will say:

Matthew 11

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Back
Top Bottom