• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You're MAGA You Won't Get Into Heaven

Peacenik

We Live In Societies
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Christians need to ask: "What Would Jesus Do?"

He certainly would not support a bully - fraudster - racist - greedy sexual predator who is obsessed with wealth and power.

Jesus would never want to "Stick it to the libs."

Nor would Jesus turn away immigrants.

Those things are not Christian things to do.

So if you want to get into Heaven you better not do that stuff, nor support it.

Judgement Day will not be kind to MAGA.

Well this will be a fun thread.......

Telling us about judgement day!

🤪😜

ok, judgement day coming, you ready?

what happens to the Theives who now are steeling houses in new york on Judgement day?

A New York City property owner recently ended up in handcuffs following a fiery standoff with alleged squatters who she has been trying to boot from her family’s home, tense footage shows.

Adele Andaloro, 47, was nabbed after changing the locks last month on the $1 million home in Flushing, Queens, that she says she inherited from her parents when they died, ABC’s Eyewitness News reported.

“It’s enraging,” the homeowner said of the squatter saga.

“It’s not fair that I, as the homeowner, have to be going through this.”

squatter-standoff-fair-i-homeowner-78629116_jpg_92.jpg Adele Andaloro, 47, was recently nabbed after she changed the locks on the $1 million home in Flushing, Queens, that she says she inherited from her parents when they died.

blessings, april 8 coming

I don't think this is so easily categorized.

ok, judgement day coming, you ready?

what happens to the Theives who now are steeling houses in new york on Judgement day?

A New York City property owner recently ended up in handcuffs following a fiery standoff with alleged squatters who she has been trying to boot from her family’s home, tense footage shows.

Adele Andaloro, 47, was nabbed after changing the locks last month on the $1 million home in Flushing, Queens, that she says she inherited from her parents when they died, ABC’s Eyewitness News reported.

“It’s enraging,” the homeowner said of the squatter saga.

“It’s not fair that I, as the homeowner, have to be going through this.”

View attachment 67500244 Adele Andaloro, 47, was recently nabbed after she changed the locks on the $1 million home in Flushing, Queens, that she says she inherited from her parents when they died.

blessings, april 8 coming

It's New York? What do you expect?
People in New York put the idiots in office.
Now they are getting the treatment.

It's New York? What do you expect?
People in New York put the idiots in office.

voting? office? whatcha mean?....

now even the democrats are fed up, check out the dem Bev Harris...

Now they are getting the treatment.

yeah but, yeah but...

they solve their housing Crises right?

None of us are getting into heaven.

wow, what bible you find that?

you life, c.gif...this guy is choosing the narrow way. so at least one going to heaven right?

blessings, 3 more weeks

Christians need to ask: "What Would Jesus Do?"
He would do what he came to do -- redeem man. Politics would not be something he would care about since he has his own kingdom to care for.
He certainly would not support a bully - fraudster - racist - greedy sexual predator who is obsessed with wealth and power.

Jesus would never want to "Stick it to the libs."

Nor would Jesus turn away immigrants.

Those things are not Christian things to do.

So if you want to get into Heaven you better not do that stuff, nor support it.

Judgement Day will not be kind to MAGA.

You only believe in one more god than I do.

no, atheists have many gods. we believe in only One God.

atheists gods are varied: science, government, money,themselves. long list

your life p15.gif....oops, then the atheists hits the Judgement......rude awakening.

the least he could have done was read my comics and act on them; nope toooo busy he said. so now he has ALL eternity to think about what could have and should have.

blessings, april 8

no, atheists have many gods. we believe in only One God.

atheists gods are varied: science, government, money,themselves. long list

View attachment 67500250....oops, then the atheists hits the Judgement......rude awakening.

the least he could have done was read my comics and act on them; nope toooo busy he said. so now he has ALL eternity to think about what could have and should have.

blessings, april 8

I'm not an atheist.

I just don't care whether or not there is a god.

Very strange response. What are you if not one or the other?

I don't get why it is strange.

I don't care whether or not there is a god. It isn't something I care about.

I'm not an atheist.

I just don't care whether or not there is a god.

ok. eventually nobody will be an atheist, they don't have a future turning back into dirt as they claim

th-4011156909.jpg...find out more at your local bible church, find a Mournor's Bench and use it. then we can talk some more.

blessings, a few more weeks

ok. eventually nobody will be an atheist, they don't have a future turning back into dirt as they claim

View attachment 67500251...find out more at your local bible church, find a Mournor's Bench and use it. then we can talk some more.

blessings, a few more weeks

I don't need god to be a good person.

I don't get why it is strange.

I don't care whether or not there is a god. It isn't something I care about.
Well are you an agnostic?

I don't need god to be a good person.

the bible says there are no 'good persons'.

let me show....

Romans 3:10-12, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one"

you skating on thin ice friend.

0001_08.gif...meh, this guy said he lived a 'good life'; well at the Judgement he found out different. did he walk with God? what about his faith in God?

oh dear: no 'good life' to be found.

blessings april 8

the bible says there are no 'good persons'.

let me show....

Romans 3:10-12, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one"

you skating on thin ice friend.

View attachment 67500252...meh, this guy said he lived a 'good life'; well at the Judgement he found out different. did he walk with God? what about his faith in God?

oh dear: no 'good life' to be found.

blessings april 8

I don't care what the Bible says.

None of us are getting into heaven.
I like to look at it from God's perspective. He rested on the seventh day from ALL His work. Thus my being in heaven, from His perspective is a work that He completed in the beginning. I'm already slated for a place in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom