• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You're MAGA You Won't Get Into Heaven

Christians need to ask: "What Would Jesus Do?"

He certainly would not support a bully - fraudster - racist - greedy sexual predator who is obsessed with wealth and power.

Jesus would never want to "Stick it to the libs."

Nor would Jesus turn away immigrants.

Those things are not Christian things to do.

So if you want to get into Heaven you better not do that stuff, nor support it.

Judgement Day will not be kind to MAGA.

Jesus will not support abortion.
Jesus will not support same-sex marriage.
Jesus will not support LGBTQ etc.
Jesus will not support Feminism.
Jesus will not support Planned Parenthood.
Jesus will not support transgendering.
Jesus will not support drag queens.
Jesus will not support premarital relationships.
Jesus will not support usurping the authority of parents over their children.

Jesus will not support separation of state and GOD.

What have we done through divorce and ADULTERY?
If Moses had given a caveat allowing divorce (infidelity) - well, we guys have reall done it now.
NO FAULT DIVORCE!
We get a divorce ............................just because!

Jesus will not support those who go against the laws of nations (and authorities) - and that includes the laws of immigration.
The USA has its immigration laws.
Its laws provide FAIRNESS and EQUALITY on all those who seek refuge and entry.
Many people who follow that law, have been patiently waiting in line.

It is not Christian to not protect those who follow the laws of immigration - for they are vulnerable too.
It is not Christian to practice unfairness, and support dishonest means.

God did not create nations' borders for nothing!

Those are all major violations..........................don't you think?

Based on these policies brought forth or represented by the DEMOCRATS/PROGRESSIVES -
Your title should read:
IF YOU'RE MAGA D E M O C R A T or P R O G R E S S I V E, YOU WON'T GET INTO HEAVEN.

Look what's happening in your own country.
Look at the amount of division!
We're not that far behind in Canada.
At least, in the USA - there is a serious effort to lay RvW to its final resting place - and save the vulnerable unborn from wholesale murder.

The USA plays a special role, in that it's a very influential nation.
Thus perhaps this biggest battle so far, between good and evil ...........................is happening in the USA!

Your nation is ill. To the core.

2 Chron 7:14

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
and heal their land.

Last edited:
Huh. I've just read on Samuel this morning.
It's about finding the one who's to be annointed king by God, to replace Saul.
The next king is supposed to be a son of Jesse.
Jesse has many sons. And they were presented before Samuel.

These lines are what stood out to me:

1 Samuel 16

6 When they entered, he looked at Eliab and thought, “Surely the Lord’s anointed is standing before Him.”

7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him;
for God does not see as man sees, since man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

He certainly would not support a bully - fraudster - racist - greedy sexual predator who is obsessed with wealth and power.

Your nation is ill. To the core.

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
and heal their land.

Is God speaking to C H R I S T I A N S in particular?

CHRISTIANS...................... who are now embracing and upholding these violations of GOD's laws?

What have we done with divorce and ADULTERY?

If Moses had given a caveat allowing divorce (infidelity) - well, we guys have really done it now.
NO FAULT DIVORCE!
We get a divorce ............................just because we want to!

What happened to the institution called, "FAMILY?"
What have we done?
Mothers, where are you?
Fathers, where are you?

Instead of teaching our kids about GOD, as we're supposed to - you see our children in pro-choice marches, in LGBTQ parades, lapping up words by Drag Queens in churches (of all places)!
Instead of bringing them to GOD - they are being taught to fight for everything that's against the Laws of GOD.

Jesus will not support those who go against the laws of nations (and authorities) - and that includes the laws of immigration.
The USA has its immigration laws.
Its laws provide FAIRNESS and EQUALITY on all those who seek refuge and entry.
Many people who follow that law, have been patiently waiting in line.

It is not Christian to not protect those who follow the laws of immigration - for they are vulnerable too.
It is not Christian to practice unfairness, and support dishonest means.

Go figure!

Last edited:

If my people who are called by my name

humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,

then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

IF GOD is talking to CHRISTIANS - I say, IF -
well - brothers and sisters - you've got a big responsibility on your shoulders!

The healing of the nation, rests on you.

Last edited:
What's the DEMOCRATS and PROGRESSIVES campaigning for in this election?
TO RESUSCITATE AND PROTECT ROE V WADE!
TO continue the murders of the innocent!

Isaiah 10

10 Woe to those who enact unjust statutes

And to those who constantly record harmful decisions,

Psalm 106

37 They even sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons,

38 And shed innocent blood,
The blood of their sons and their daughters
Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan;
And the land was defiled with the blood.

39 So they became unclean in their practices,
And were unfaithful in their deeds.

The modern-day Balaam: S E L F

And if I want my baby, my baby is a person. And if I don’t want my baby, it is not a person.
If I want her, it’s illegal to kill her. If I don’t want her, it’s legal to kill her.
Therefore, the personhood of my baby and her right to be protected under law are defined by my sovereign desire.
The might of my will is the right to kill.

Last edited:
This reminds me of Cain and Abel.

Genesis 4

10 Then He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying out to Me from the ground.

Mothers, the voices of your children are crying out to GOD - from your womb - as you have them be ripped apart!

Guess who doesn't get to judge MAGA? YOU 👆 Neither do you get to decide the criteria for entry. It's laughable.

LOL since when did leftists believe in heaven?

LOL since when did leftists believe in heaven?
They don't as far as I know, but this is a propaganda campaign against those who do believe to disway them from following Trump for fear.

There is no WWJD here. Politics is a colossal waste of time and energy, a life-draining focus on mostly-soulless men and women who desire power and control for reasons we can only guess.

That's why Jesus wasn't involved in it.

And when exactly did Jesus appoint you as his spokesman?

“God” did not create the borders of nations, period! Where do you get this crazy stuff?

she did well; this is basic christian 101 morality.

Jesus said 'ye shall be my witnesses'. well there you go, she frequently hits the basics here.

if you are interested in heaven then listen to her.

if not, then the Toaster option always available. most people choose the Broad Way instead of the narrow way of christian holiness; you force God to Toaster pop you.

we warn and you all sleep. situation normal.

april 8 all month long. this may be settled sooner rather than later.
“God” did not create the borders of nations, period! Where do you get this crazy stuff?

God gave Israel a piece of land, some will find out the hard way that Israel gets it back in the End Times. the Obadiah gaza thing is just the start; next is Psalm 83 war and then Ezerkial 38; other nations are Toast.

Armageddon is fought and Jesus comes back. unbeliever never learn and go to the toaster for their lack of faith and knowledge; they don't wanna know anyway. the life of the Transgressor is hard; your choice

When He commissioned me (CHRISTIANS) - to spread His Word.

Matthew 28:20

and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Shows your ignorance of the Bible.
He did, when He distributed the lands to Jews - giving them borders.
They are known as "boundaries."

Exodus 23:31
I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

Deuteronomy 32:8
“When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
When He separated the sons of man,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the sons of Israel.

Numbers 34

Instruction for Apportioning Canaan

34 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
2 “Command the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘When you enter the land of Canaan, this is the land that shall fall to you as an inheritance, that is, the land of Canaan according to its borders.
3 Your southern region shall [a]extend from the wilderness of Zin along the side of Edom, and your southern border shall [b]extend from the end of the Salt Sea eastward.

4 Then your border shall change direction from the south to the ascent of Akrabbim and [c]continue to Zin, and its [d]termination shall be to the south of Kadesh-barnea; and it shall [e]reach Hazaraddar and [f]continue to Azmon.
5 Then the border shall change direction from Azmon to the brook of Egypt, and its termination shall be at the sea.

6 ‘As for the western border, you shall have the Great Sea, that is, its [g]coastline; this shall be your western border.

7 ‘And this shall be your northern border: you shall draw your boundary from the Great Sea to Mount Hor.
8 You shall draw a boundary from Mount Hor to the [h]Lebo-hamath, and the termination of the border shall be at Zedad;

9 and the border shall proceed to Ziphron, and its termination shall be at Hazar-enan. This shall be your northern border.

10 ‘For your eastern border you shall also draw a boundary from Hazar-enan to Shepham,
11 and the border shall go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain; and the border shall go down and reach to the slope on the east side of the Sea of Chinnereth.
12 And the border shall go down to the Jordan, and its termination shall be at the Salt Sea. This shall be your land according to its borders on all sides.’”

Arguing about something one doesn't understand - that's the crazy stuff. 🤷

Yes, He was.

Didn't I just talk about this not too long ago?
Posts #207, #210 and 216.

Daniel is an example of that.
Daniel was in politics - serving under a pagan king.

Many people who had worshipped other gods had also converted and worshipped the Abrahamic God, at some point in their lives.
Some perhaps, on their deathbed.

How do we know this isn't about........................... FREE WILL?
We're given a smorgasbord of choices?

Of course, we shouldn't discount the deviousness of Satan, who'll try to trick people in leading them astray from God.
What we have in our system - DEMOCRATIC - are choices on policies or platforms being promised by competing leaders.
We'll have to use our critical thinking and decide which leader offers the policies that's more aligned with GOD's Laws.

There is the Last Judgment.
That's the punishment we have to worry about.

Matthew 10:28

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Ah okay so Jesus does oppose laws that protect people from punishment for worshipping other gods and supports punishing people for doing so. That’s what I thought.

When He commissioned me (CHRISTIANS) - to spread His Word.

Matthew 28:20

and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

He did, when He distributed the lands to Jews - giving them borders.
They are known as "boundaries."

Exodus 23:31
I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

Deuteronomy 32:8
“When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
When He separated the sons of man,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the sons of Israel.

Numbers 34

Instruction for Apportioning Canaan

34 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
2 “Command the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘When you enter the land of Canaan, this is the land that shall fall to you as an inheritance, that is, the land of Canaan according to its borders.
3 Your southern region shall [a]extend from the wilderness of Zin along the side of Edom, and your southern border shall [b]extend from the end of the Salt Sea eastward.

4 Then your border shall change direction from the south to the ascent of Akrabbim and [c]continue to Zin, and its [d]termination shall be to the south of Kadesh-barnea; and it shall [e]reach Hazaraddar and [f]continue to Azmon.
5 Then the border shall change direction from Azmon to the brook of Egypt, and its termination shall be at the sea.

6 ‘As for the western border, you shall have the Great Sea, that is, its [g]coastline; this shall be your western border.

7 ‘And this shall be your northern border: you shall draw your boundary from the Great Sea to Mount Hor.
8 You shall draw a boundary from Mount Hor to the [h]Lebo-hamath, and the termination of the border shall be at Zedad;

9 and the border shall proceed to Ziphron, and its termination shall be at Hazar-enan. This shall be your northern border.

10 ‘For your eastern border you shall also draw a boundary from Hazar-enan to Shepham,
11 and the border shall go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain; and the border shall go down and reach to the slope on the east side of the Sea of Chinnereth.
12 And the border shall go down to the Jordan, and its termination shall be at the Salt Sea. This shall be your land according to its borders on all sides.’”

Arguing about something one doesn't understand - that's the crazy stuff. 🤷

That was not “God” talking. That was some writers describing the boundaries as outlined by men, and then claiming that it was “God”. Plus your original statement was generalized as if “God” established boundaries for every nation, which is clearly not true. You need to be more careful in the manner now which you construct sentences.
And no, Jesus has not authorized you to speak so broadly for him as you did in your list. You need to review the story of Jesus and Mary Magdalen in order to better understand his relationship with those who may otherwise be seen as outcasts of society. You don’t seem to understand it at this point.

she did well; this is basic christian 101 morality.

Jesus said 'ye shall be my witnesses'. well there you go, she frequently hits the basics here.

if you are interested in heaven then listen to her.

if not, then the Toaster option always available. most people choose the Broad Way instead of the narrow way of christian holiness; you force God to Toaster pop you.

we warn and you all sleep. situation normal.

april 8 all month long. this may be settled sooner rather than later.

God gave Israel a piece of land, some will find out the hard way that Israel gets it back in the End Times. the Obadiah gaza thing is just the start; next is Psalm 83 war and then Ezerkial 38; other nations are Toast.

Armageddon is fought and Jesus comes back. unbeliever never learn and go to the toaster for their lack of faith and knowledge; they don't wanna know anyway. the life of the Transgressor is hard; your choice

The Bible specifically says the KINGDOM of Israel will get its land back in the end times. Pray tell, what KINGDOM of Israel exists today?

Arguing about something one doesn't understand - that's the crazy stuff.

I see. And so you claim to be arguing on behalf of Jesus. Do you think that Jesus approves of the snide remarks that you include in almost every reply that you make?

The Bible specifically says the KINGDOM of Israel will get its land back in the end times. Pray tell, what KINGDOM of Israel exists today?

your looking at it. find a map, probably has Israel on it located near the mediteranian sea.

your looking at it. find a map, probably has Israel on it located near the mediteranian sea.

Israel is a kingdom? Who is the king of Israel? The STATE of Israel seems to be a republic with a democratic government and an elected prime minister, not a king.

I see. And so you claim to be arguing on behalf of Jesus. Do you think that Jesus approves of the snide remarks that you include in almost every reply that you make?

she likes cracking a few eggs when cooking her recipe.

if you have a humble attitude and listen to her wisdom then you go places.

so far i don't see any hope of that; more like Toaster oven me thinks.

0001_13ffff.gif...wow this guy has the rap sheet. yeah he was warned, but not his fault right.

we shall see.

And yet another of the many snide remarks that you include every single day of the year. Would that make Jesus proud?
And if what you mean is that I don’t know as much about the myths and superstitions that are so prevalent throughout the Bible then, yes, that would be true. I tend to live more in the world of reality.

Israel is a kingdom? Who is the king of Israel? The STATE of Israel seems to be a republic with a democratic government and an elected prime minister, not a king.

well good. when Jesus comes back he will be the King.

Bible 101 today people.

blessings all april long.

I'm not an atheist.

I just don't care whether or not there is a god.

meh, you will

stay out of the toasting section is good advice.

0001_15.gif...looks like this guy ran for the toaster

Back
Top Bottom