• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is reelected, will there be anti-Trump violence and riots?

Will there be anti-Trump violence/riots if Trump wins?

• Total voters
Re hapless Ashli Babbit, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time who did not listen to warnings. Did she deserve to be shot and killed by a nervous black cop because she was entering the building like couple of thousand idiot rioters? NO.
And the cop who killed her got promoted to Captain on the police force. What does that tell other city cops about shooting unarmed suspects? If that nervous cop killed an unarmed civilian protestor, then they should be able to do that too.
U.S. Capitol Police don't think the way you think while you try to project negatively onto them. Capitol Police were armed on J6 yet there was no massacre of the violent and malign insurrectionist rioters who broke into the building and that swarmed the House chamber, the Senate chamber and the leadership offices in the building.

"Hang Mike Pence!"

"Where's Nancy?"

Babbit was trying unrelentingly to break through barricaded doors to the House Chamber where members of Congress were sprawled on the floor between the aisles and under seats where gas masks were in place; some of 'em were in the gallery under tentative police protection before all of 'em were evacuated. LEA knew guns were present among a number of the MAGAs outside at the rally and outside the building which your irresponsible post ignores.

The disciplined and trained U.S. Capitol Police absorbed a great deal of abuse physically and mentally without breaking their discipline against using their weapons inside the building and in the legislative chambers and offices -- using their firearms against the public. Babbit was the exception in which the officer acquitted himself well.

Indeed, the U.S. Capitol Police in their specialized and unique training and selected role as LEO are not the common municipal flatfoot in South Carolina shooting an unarmed black man in the back while he runs away, nor are the U.S. Capitol Police your lawless flatfoot in Missouri shooting to death the unarmed Michael Brown for lifting a handful of cigars and resisting arrest. U.S. Capitol Police are extraordinary LEO who merit and deserve our recognition, our respect and our support.

But as a self-styled Independent (who certainly does not write like an Independent), you appear to be a committed anti-Trump Democrat.
Independents are not one-sided as you appear to be.
While you are addressing another poster who is fully capable of and does respond saliently, I post to interpose myself into the colloquy between you -- by addressing your post specifically.

I note that Independents have changed along with the rest of America having been changed -- indeed, Independent voters are not immune from the Trump Virus.

Independent voters elected Trump in 2016 to impose onto loyal Americans the relentless chaos and the driving divisions that dominate the country. All the polling last year and into this year has Trump firmly positioned to win in November yet we know Trump can't do this via his base alone. It's the Independents who top off Trump's 45% to 50% and who are fixed on reelecting him.

A number of Independents have become one sided and they are much more one sided than they ever were, which is what your post misses. Indeed, MAGAs and Trump have impacted Independents too, driving a number of 'em closer to Trump while while other Independents have moved in the opposite direction away from the MAGA majority of Republicans and their fellow travelers.

Last edited:
I don't disagree on Trump not winning. I find it very unlikely. And, I predict that even if he did somehow win, he would not be allowed to set foot in the White House again. No way will his opponents allow that. They are too powerful.
The choice before the voters in this election is between Liberal Democracy vs Fascist Dictatorship. The choice is not who but what.

Which is why the incipient 21st century uniquely American fascism that is has become manifest in recent years will never prevail.

That is, if the voters misfire on Nov. 5th the constant North Star of American values, mores, policies and way of life will prevail. I refer of course to the Constitution and those Americans who remain forever dedicated and loyal to it and who will act to preserve it. After all, it is the Constitution that mandates a democratic form of government and society and to which the oath is taken. The oath is not empty of the values inherent to The American Experiment in Democracy.

There will be protests if the Drumpf is re-elected, will there be violence against the protesters, is the real question. 😉

U.S. Capitol Police don't think the way you think while you try to project negatively onto them. Capitol Police were armed on J6 yet there was no massacre of the violent and malign insurrectionist rioters who broke into the building and that swarmed the House chamber, the Senate chamber and the leadership offices in the building.

"Hang Mike Pence!"

"Where's Nancy?"

Babbit was trying unrelentingly to break through barricaded doors to the House Chamber where members of Congress were sprawled on the floor between the aisles and under seats where gas masks were in place; some of 'em were in the gallery under tentative police protection before all of 'em were evacuated. LEA knew guns were present among a number of the MAGAs outside at the rally and outside the building which your irresponsible post ignores.

The disciplined and trained U.S. Capitol Police absorbed a great deal of abuse physically and mentally without breaking their discipline against using their weapons inside the building and in the legislative chambers and offices -- using their firearms against the public. Babbit was the exception in which the officer acquitted himself well.

Indeed, the U.S. Capitol Police in their specialized and unique training and selected role as LEO are not the common municipal flatfoot in South Carolina shooting an unarmed black man in the back while he runs away, nor are the U.S. Capitol Police your lawless flatfoot in Missouri shooting to death the unarmed Michael Brown for lifting a handful of cigars and resisting arrest. U.S. Capitol Police are extraordinary LEO who merit and deserve our recognition, our respect and our support.
Of course you choose to praise the black cop who shot and killed the white female veteran who dared to enter the building like thousands of other protestors. And he was rewarded with a promotion for being the only cop who shot and killed a protestor on J6.
Some distinction. But you're a Progressive so that's no surprise.

If any of those moronic Trump clowns swagger up our driveway, it won’t go well for them at all.
Proper planning prevents piss poor performance.

Of course you choose to praise the black cop who shot and killed the white female veteran who dared to enter the building like thousands of other protestors. And he was rewarded with a promotion for being the only cop who shot and killed a protestor on J6.
Some distinction. But you're a Progressive so that's no surprise.
You can't quote me on anything about color in my post. I said nothing in my post about color. Your posts just gripe and holler at posters who aren't MAGAs.

The choice before the voters in this election is between Liberal Democracy vs Fascist Dictatorship. The choice is not who but what.
It's cute you think that Biden, the candidate of the intelligence community and the military industrial complex, as well as Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Finance, and every multinational corporation, the guy who has 3-5 times as much "dark money" as Trumpe, is the choice of "liberal democracy"...
Which is why the incipient 21st century uniquely American fascism that is has become manifest in recent years will never prevail.
It has prevailed. The Empire struck back in 2020.
That is, if the voters misfire on Nov. 5th the constant North Star of American values, mores, policies and way of life will prevail. I refer of course to the Constitution and those Americans who remain forever dedicated and loyal to it and who will act to preserve it. After all, it is the Constitution that mandates a democratic form of government and society and to which the oath is taken. The oath is not empty of the values inherent to The American Experiment in Democracy.
Come off it. You are on the side that declared American values were racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and systemically oppressive in a nation that was built on the backs of black and brown people.

The Constitution does not mandate a "democratic" form of government. It mandates a "republican" form of government.

Where's the next war coming? Iran? Noth Korea? Taiwan? We came, we saw, he died! Who uttered those words, my friend? Trump? What would you say if he did? And, Why did we take down Libya? Did they have WMD? Did they threaten the US? Did they pose an "imminent threat?" https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/apr/21/libya-muammar-gaddafi

The Constitution does not mandate a "democratic" form of government. It mandates a "republican" form of government.
That is MAGA generated tripe.

You're trying to tell us we won't miss the democracy we never had after establishing Your MAGA-Putin-Trump 21st Century Uniquely American Fascism.

The Constitution mandates a democratic form of government and society framed in a republic. Kim Jong Un has a republic without democracy which is the MAGA purpose and goal for the USA. In a stark contrast, the Constitution of the Founders is clear in its mandate for a form of democracy in government and society.

You guys just want to convince us we won't miss the democracy we never had after Trump becomes dictator. We over here learned long ago never to trust even one syllable that comes out of a MAGA mouth. Everything that is MAGA is for Putin only.

Decapitation of a malignant dictator tyrant.
You believe the US can legally decapitate world leaders who the US deems to be malignant dictator tyrants?

That's the standard?

Did you support the Iraq War in 2003? Because that was a malignant dictator tyrant, too.... yet, the Left's position in that war was that there were no WMD, he did not pose an imminent threat, and there was no connection to Al Qaeta, therefore the war was illegal. That same standard applies equally to Libya, unless you're a raving hypocrite who applies one standard to one political party and another standard to the other....
The point is made.

It's about my country, their shitthole.
LOL - spoken like a true neocon Republican.

That is MAGA generated tripe.
You are either lying or ignorant.

Article IV, Section 4: -- and I quote... "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
You're trying to tell us we won't miss the democracy we never had after establishing Your MAGA-Putin-Trump 21st Century Uniquely American Fascism.
You are far gone into the realm of propaganda. I have nothing to do with Putin. And, I support Trump now precisely because he is a departure from the uniparty system which masquerades as two parties. You support the bad guys, not me.
The Constitution mandates a democratic form of government
No it does not. I just quoted you Article IV, Section 4, and a Republican form of government essentially means representative government where the power of temporary government officials is derived from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. So, it involves input from the masses, the body politic, but what creates a republic is representative government.
and society framed in a republic.
Dude - Article IV - Sec. 4, literally says that the US is guaranteed a "Republican form of government." It does not say anything at all, anywhere, words to the effect of "society framed as a republic." The Constitution frames government, not society. You're just flat wrong and you're making shit up.
Kim Jong Un has a republic without democracy which is the MAGA purpose and goal for the USA.
You have no evidence that Trump or any other Trump supporter wants to do away with voting for the President or legislators or elected officials. You are making shit up.
n a stark contrast, the Constitution of the Founders is clear in its mandate for a form of democracy in government and society.

That's odd, since they did not have Senators directly elected by popular vote. They also had the popular vote as largely advisory where "electors" chose the President, and they had every right and authority to ignore the popular vote. What "the founders" created was not a popular vote for President, but a college of electors which voted for President and could use their own judgment in place of the strict "will of the people." They also created a system which shifts voting power from more populous states to less populous states a bit, by virtue of each state getting 2 electors regardless of population. That means that each state gets electors proportional to its population, but each state, gets 2 more electors based on being a state. What that means is that states like Wyoming and and other very unpopulated states have more electoral voting power than their proportion of the population would entail.

So, you aren't telling the truth, or you are just pig ignorant of what the founders created.
You guys just want to convince us we won't miss the democracy we never had after Trump becomes dictator. We over here learned long ago never to trust even one syllable that comes out of a MAGA mouth. Everything that is MAGA is for Putin only.
We have what is popularly called a democracy, but it is really a constitutionally limited representative republic.

This stupidity that Trump is going to be a dictator is just plain idiotic, really. Your side should be embarrassed.

I learned a long time ago not to trust one thing that comes out of most politician's mouths. I require evidence. That's the difference. You don't trust Trump, and neither do I. I agree with you. Don't trust him. Require evidence. But I also do not trust his opposition, and they are lying pieces of shit, like Joe Biden, who is also a plagiarist, liar, and a war criminal.

You believe the US can legally decapitate world leaders who the US deems to be malignant dictator tyrants?

That's the standard?
Those are your words, not mine. And they're muddled besides by making a presumptive declaratory statement that is also presented as an interrogatory, to include a shameless abuse of the otherwise innocent question mark. It's just best to make up one's mind about these kind of things that's all.

You're missing that the USA won the Cold War while doing decapitations but maintained the overall moral and cultural high ground throughout to the win. It's a working model that's used more sparingly post Cold War.

PutinTrumpRowers are still suffering butt hurt from losing the Cold War. You guys have become relegated to sticking up for post Cold War losers such as Gaddhafi and his undying shitthole Lybia that is strategically situated in North Africa, the Med and the ME.

PutinTrumpRowers are always against the United States and everywhere, same as during the Cold War that has become yours and Putin's Lost Cause.

You are either lying or ignorant.

Article IV, Section 4: -- and I quote... "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
You left out the part about democracy, electors of the EV and the popular vote by states and so on in what has always been The American Experiment in Democracy and that now needs further perfecting.

The MAGA tenacious fixation on denying that democracy is mandated by the Constitution is a deliberate scheme to convince us that we won't miss the democracy we never had to begin with once Trump grabs his dictatorship while MAGAs rejoice. MAGAs actually shout this Huge Lie with the same straight face MAGAs make denying election losses.

Indeed, MAGAs are bogus, have always been bogus and will continue to be bogus until they are stopped. Coming soon and at long last.

You left out the part about democracy, electors of the EV and the popular vote by states and so on in what has always been The American Experiment in Democracy and that now needs further perfecting.
Dude, have you even read the constitution? I didn't "leave out the part about democracy." The word democratic, democracy, etc, does not appear anywhere in the Constitution. Not once.

The "electors" are not the people, buddy. Electors are the people sent to Washington to vote. That's not "democracy."

And, the Senate, specifically, was set up like this - "The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote." - so, the "founders" set up the Senate to be chosen not by a vote of the people, but by the STATE LEGISLATURES. In other words, the States chose Senators.

When electing the President, the founders set it up like this - "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress" -- So, the way the founders set it up, there didn't even have to be a popular election of the President AT ALL. The states were to pick the Electors for the state "in the manner the state legislature may direct." Which means that the way the founders set it up, the Lesislatures of the states could themselves choose the electors and not even have a popular vote. Alternatively, they could have an advisory popular vote, or they could say that the popular vote controls. Whatever - it was up to what the State Legislatures wanted to do.

As for President, there is still no constitutional mandate for a popular election of the President. The 12th amendment made some changes to what the founders wanted, but there is no mandate for popular vote for President.

All of these variations are allowable under the constitutional design. As the Supreme Court wrote in McPherson v. Blacker (1892), which rejected a constitutional challenge to a Michigan law providing for selection of Electors by a district system, “the appointment and mode of appointment of Electors belong exclusively to the states under the constitution of the United States.” We have no uniform national system for appointing Electors, which means the legislatures do not have to consult the public at all. When members of the Florida legislature in 2000 threatened to abandon the results of the statewide popular contest and appoint Electors for a particular candidate, the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore (2000) appeared to endorse their power to do so by denying that citizens have a constitutional right to vote in presidential elections. As the majority put it, “The individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for Electors for the President of the United States. . .” When it comes to presidential elections, the voters are at the mercy of the state legislatures. https://constitutioncenter.org/the-constitution/articles/article-ii/clauses/350

So you plainly have no idea what you're talking about, lol.
The MAGA tenacious fixation on denying that democracy is mandated by the Constitution
You can't cite a provision of the constitution that mandates democracy. You are making that up. It wasn't until 1913 that anyone voted for a Senator, for example. The 17th amendment changed the founders' structure to one where there was direct election of the Senators. There is still no requirement in the constitution and no "right to vote" for the President. The Supreme Court has confirmed that.

You are wrong, and completely uneducated as to what the constitution says. Why dont you actually read it, instead of pretending that your wishes are what the constitution says.

is a deliberate scheme to convince us that we won't miss the democracy we never had to begin with once Trump grabs his dictatorship while MAGAs rejoice. MAGAs actually shout this Huge Lie with the same straight face MAGAs make denying election losses.

Indeed, MAGAs are bogus, have always been bogus and will continue to be bogus until they are stopped. Coming soon and at long last.
You don't know what you're talking about, and I just proved it to you above.

Did you support the Iraq War in 2003? Because that was a malignant dictator tyrant, too.... yet, the Left's position in that war was that there were no WMD, he did not pose an imminent threat, and there was no connection to Al Qaeta, therefore the war was illegal. That same standard applies equally to Libya, unless you're a raving hypocrite who applies one standard to one political party and another standard to the other....
The failure of the Iraq War occurred at the Pentagon when SecDef Donald Rumsfeld prevailed in his disastrous certainty that only 120,000 to 150,000 agile and high tech troops could score the win. Rumsfeld was supported in this catastrophic delusion by the equally doomed chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Peter Pace who Rumsfeld championed into the position because the two were Marines. Indeed, after the Republican midterm voting wipeout in 2006 GW Bush fired both of 'em side by side. Actually, the new Senate advised Bush it would not confirm Gen. Pace for a second (and final) term as CJCS.

In the leadup to Iraq however Gen. Eric Shinseki the Army chief of staff testified honestly to the Senate that 500,000 troops would be needed which exploded Rumsfeld's head as the MSM and a bunch of senators came pounding on his office door. Rumsfeld being Rumsfeld he named Gen. Shinseki's successor more than a year in advance and moved Shinseki to a closet sized office with one secretary. Of course we lost in Iraq, Rumsfeld and Pace got booted out and that was that. The whole scheme to remake the ME was, as I've noted, doomed from the start by the gross folly of the chief civilian and his chum the chief military officer at the Pentagon.

The upshot even then was never to trust Republicans and their political generals with the armed forces post Cold War. Indeed, we see this with the generals and admirals who despise Trump who wants to bring 'em all home because the always wrong Trump is certain they belong to Him Him Self and Only.

Dude, have you even read the constitution? I didn't "leave out the part about democracy." The word democratic, democracy, etc, does not appear anywhere in the Constitution. Not once.

The "electors" are not the people, buddy. Electors are the people sent to Washington to vote. That's not "democracy."

And, the Senate, specifically, was set up like this - "The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote." - so, the "founders" set up the Senate to be chosen not by a vote of the people, but by the STATE LEGISLATURES. In other words, the States chose Senators.

When electing the President, the founders set it up like this - "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress" -- So, the way the founders set it up, there didn't even have to be a popular election of the President AT ALL. The states were to pick the Electors for the state "in the manner the state legislature may direct." Which means that the way the founders set it up, the Lesislatures of the states could themselves choose the electors and not even have a popular vote. Alternatively, they could have an advisory popular vote, or they could say that the popular vote controls. Whatever - it was up to what the State Legislatures wanted to do.

As for President, there is still no constitutional mandate for a popular election of the President. The 12th amendment made some changes to what the founders wanted, but there is no mandate for popular vote for President.

So you plainly have no idea what you're talking about, lol.

You can't cite a provision of the constitution that mandates democracy. You are making that up. It wasn't until 1913 that anyone voted for a Senator, for example. The 17th amendment changed the founders' structure to one where there was direct election of the Senators. There is still no requirement in the constitution and no "right to vote" for the President. The Supreme Court has confirmed that.

You are wrong, and completely uneducated as to what the constitution says. Why dont you actually read it, instead of pretending that your wishes are what the constitution says.

You don't know what you're talking about, and I just proved it to you above.
That's shriveled baloney left over from the Constitution Forum that is pure MAGA nonsense, denial of democracy existing in the United States and a willful and relentless campaign to try to justify your authoritarianism. I say again, Kim Jong Un has a republic where there is no democracy and that is the ideal of MAGAs who are trying to drive home their hate of democracy and fierce passion for a dictatorship over all of the USA.

That's shriveled baloney left over from the Constitution Forum that is pure MAGA nonsense, denial of democracy existing in the United States and a willful and relentless campaign to try to justify your authoritarianism. I say again, Kim Jong Un has a republic where there is no democracy and that is the ideal of MAGAs who are trying to drive home their hate of democracy and fierce passion for a dictatorship over all of the USA.
Dude, we have elections for the President - popular elections, but (1) the Electors are not the people - the Electors are who cast ballot and who are counted on January 6 - don't you know that? and (2) there literally is no constitutional requirement that there be popular elections for the President - as the Supreme Court held as recently as 2000 there is no constitutional right to vote for President - the system in each state is within the power of each state legislature. They could, conceivably, set it up so that State Legislatures themselves decide who the electors for President are.

You made specific assertions which are dead wrong. I'm not arguing that we don't have an election for government officials in this country. Of course we do, and nobody - including Trump - nobody has suggested we not hold elections for public officials in this country. But, you made a claim about what the constitution says, and you're wrong. Flat wrong. So wrong, that it's plain you don't know what you're talking about, and you aren't even pretending to know. You're just puking up nonsense.

You have no evidence for the claim that that MAGA wants to turn to a Stalinist system of communism like Kim Jong Un presides over. The very idea is nonsensical, as MAGA tends to be more interested in the rights of individuals, not the power of the State.

You can't quote me on anything about color in my post. I said nothing in my post about color. Your posts just gripe and holler at posters who aren't MAGAs.
It would never be politically correct to discipline a black cop for shooting and killing a white female veteran. So, instead, they promote him to captain and tell him he did a great job protecting all of those Congresspeople scurrying for cover. Better optics that way.
You know how important optics are. Like Hapless Harris doing a photo op at an abortion clinic.
Sort of like bringing Obama and Bill Clinton on the stage at Radio City Music Hall in order to collect $25 million from a bunch of rich, virtue-signaling toadies.

Dude, we have elections for the President - popular elections, but (1) the Electors are not the people - the Electors are who cast ballot and who are counted on January 6 - don't you know that? and (2) there literally is no constitutional requirement that there be popular elections for the President - as the Supreme Court held as recently as 2000 there is no constitutional right to vote for President - the system in each state is within the power of each state legislature. They could, conceivably, set it up so that State Legislatures themselves decide who the electors for President are.

You made specific assertions which are dead wrong. I'm not arguing that we don't have an election for government officials in this country. Of course we do, and nobody - including Trump - nobody has suggested we not hold elections for public officials in this country. But, you made a claim about what the constitution says, and you're wrong. Flat wrong. So wrong, that it's plain you don't know what you're talking about, and you aren't even pretending to know. You're just puking up nonsense.

You have no evidence for the claim that that MAGA wants to turn to a Stalinist system of communism like Kim Jong Un presides over. The very idea is nonsensical, as MAGA tends to be more interested in the rights of individuals, not the power of the State.
The task of the armband MAGAs is to keep it going until Trump gets his dictatorship. The Trump dictatorship that will be for you of course as Trump keeps gaslighting his cult members at rallies.

Your post is MAGA trying to bamboozle us into believing we don't have a democracy and that we've never had a democracy. I stand by the fact that MAGAs need to bamboozle us into accepting your American Republic as having nothing to do with democracy. So that when Trump establishes his dictatorship over all the land we won't miss the democracy we never had according to MAGAs-Putin-Trump. Which makes the thingy about democracy easy as pie for the MAGAs to surmount.

All of this MAGA nonsense that hates democracy failed at the Constitution Forum and it fails here, now, anyplace, anytime and always. After all, nobody over here believes even a vowel sound any MAGA makes. Nothing out of a hellbent MAGA Mouth is true.

There will be protests if the Drumpf is re-elected, will there be violence against the protesters, is the real question. 😉
No violence at all. People will watch the criminal convictions roll in, and then we'll go from there.

The task of the armband MAGAs is to keep it going until Trump gets his dictatorship. The Trump dictatorship that will be for you of course as Trump keeps gaslighting his cult members at rallies.

Your post is MAGA trying to bamboozle us into believing we don't have a democracy and that we've never had a democracy. I stand by the fact that MAGAs need to bamboozle us into accepting your American Republic as having nothing to do with democracy. So that when Trump establishes his dictatorship over all the land we won't miss the democracy we never had according to MAGAs-Putin-Trump. Which makes the thingy about democracy easy as pie for the MAGAs to surmount.

All of this MAGA nonsense that hates democracy failed at the Constitution Forum and it fails here, now, anyplace, anytime and always. After all, nobody over here believes even a vowel sound any MAGA makes. Nothing out of a hellbent MAGA Mouth is true.
1711731787412.png

You wrote: "nobody over here believes even a vowel sound any MAGA makes. Nothing out of a hellbent MAGA Mouth is true."

But yet you are believing what Trump says he will do if he is elected.
Either you believe what he says or you don't.
Why else would you believe he is bad for the country?
You can't have it both ways.

Your post is MAGA trying to bamboozle us into believing we don't have a democracy and that we've never had a democracy.
Dude - you're the one who made the idiotic statement that the constitution doesn't guarantee a republican form of government but does guarantee a democracy, when in fact it says exactly what I said it says.

We are a democracy in the sense that we have popular elections for many public offices, and we have an election for the President which approximates a direct election of the President. But that is not guaranteed the constitution. There literally is no right to vote for the President, and according to the constitution a state can do away with popular votes for President and just have the State Legislature vote to pick the electors.

You know that's true, yet you keep repeating BS.

I stand by the fact that MAGAs need to bamboozle us into accepting your American Republic as having nothing to do with democracy.
Who said it has "nothing to do with democracy?" You made a specific claim, which is absolutely false. The constitution does not guarantee a democracy. You are wrong.

We do have popular elections guaranteed for Representatives and Senators (although the "founders" did not set it up that way at all). So you were wrong about what the founders set up. You don't know what you're talking about.
So that when Trump establishes his dictatorship over all the land we won't miss the democracy we never had according to MAGAs-Putin-Trump. Which makes the thingy about democracy easy as pie for the MAGAs to surmount.
The fact that you actually believe this "Trump is going to establish a dictatorship" like he's some kind of Julius Caesar is a wild display of ignorance - ignoramus level ignorance. It's pathetic and sad. Be embarrassed. Be very embarrassed.
Who said democracy failed? Not me. Not Trump. What are you on about? Are you watching Rachel Maddow again? LOL.

If Trump is re-elected I think we can take the US flag down from the list of countries who take politics seriously.

You'll be electing a clownshow and criminal.

Back
Top Bottom