• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is reelected, will there be anti-Trump violence and riots?

Will there be anti-Trump violence/riots if Trump wins?

• Total voters
I really wouldn't say I have a "hero." If I did, I suppose the closest would be a university professor by the name of Scriven. I knew the man. I doubt he did what you claim.

Here is your full quote. Sure sounds like you are talking about Trump.
At best, you were not clear.

Here is your full quote. Sure sounds like you are talking about Trump.
At best, you were not clear.
I really have literally no idea how to explain it more clearly to you. I spell it out for you that, contrary to your assertion, Trump is not my hero because I don't really consider myself to have a hero. I then go on to tell you that, were I to declare a personal hero, who that person would be and that I knew him and that he was unlikely to have done what you claim my hero did.

I name a person and tell you that's who I would most likely most closely consider a hero. And yet you still think I'm talking about Trump. Why that is, I cannot fathom even the wildest guess.

I am sick and tired if you doing this.
You need to stop this kind of shit

Calling attention to your editing other people's posts when you quote them? Why does that trouble you?

I really have literally no idea how to explain it more clearly to you. I spell it out for you that, contrary to your assertion, Trump is not my hero because I don't really consider myself to have a hero. I then go on to tell you that, were I to declare a personal hero, who that person would be and that I knew him and that he was unlikely to have done what you claim my hero did.

I name a person and tell you that's who I would most likely most closely consider a hero. And yet you still think I'm talking about Trump. Why that is, I cannot fathom even the wildest guess.

I would say he know who you were referring to, and that is evidenced by his deliberately editing that part out of your post.

I would say he know who you were referring to, and that is evidenced by his deliberately editing that part out of your post.

This post is just trolling.

You always do this.

Anything to upset another is your goal. Nothing else makes you happy

Trump is your hero.

Trump is your hero.
I don't know why you insist on latching onto this obviously false claim, despite being explicitly told you are wrong.

But you go ahead and live the lie.

I don't know why you insist on latching onto this obviously false claim, despite being explicitly told you are wrong.

But you go ahead and live the lie.

Facts are facts. Trump is your hero.

This post is just trolling.

You always do this.

Anything to upset another is your goal. Nothing else makes you happy

Not always, but often when I notice a dishonest edit of someone's post, I call it out.

If that upsets you, I think it's a you problem.

Not always, but often when I notice a dishonest edit of someone's post, I call it out.

If that upsets you, I think it's a you problem.

I admit, I am seriously angered at your dishonest posts to me.

I admit, I am seriously angered at your dishonest posts to me.

Oh my. Well point one out and specifically explain the dishonesty.

If Trump gets reelected, what do you think the inauguration day protests will be like?

Will a "resistance" be called up, again, like the first time he was elected? Will the media encourage bureaucrats to secretly undermine Trump as President, to protect us from his policies?

Will anti-Trump groups, like antifa and BLM start riots again, burn him in effigy, call for him to be deposed?

What do you think will happen if Trump wins?
No Democrats respect the rule of law. By that time the criminal trial convictions will be coming fast and furious and the Biden voters will be munching on popcorn and really enjoying the show.

The problem is...Trump will not win this election. No chance.

No Democrats respect the rule of law. By that time the criminal trial convictions will be coming fast and furious and the Biden voters will be munching on popcorn and really enjoying the show.

I don't disagree on Trump not winning. I find it very unlikely. And, I predict that even if he did somehow win, he would not be allowed to set foot in the White House again. No way will his opponents allow that. They are too powerful.

Where I disagree with you is in your naive believe that "Democrats respect to the rule of law." Your belief is naive because you think that the Democrat Party is somehow the good guys, the white hat cowboys, to the Republican bad guys, black hat cowboys. You have been snowed, as I was for a very very long time. There aren't two parties. There is a sham presentation of two parties that are controlled by the true owners of this country. And, they are the military industrial complex and the US intelligence community, which are part and parcel of the same thing - the CIA -- "the Company" - sits on the board and has representatives in all the major military industrial complex corporations. The multinationals are all part of this State run spider web. They control both parties.

They don't like Trump because he was not willing to be directed by them. That is precisely why the Never Trump movement occurred in the GOP - the neocon contingent - they jumped ship. They moved in behind their man, Joe Biden, who has been a tool of the military industrial complex for decades. They don't hate Trump because he "hates our freedom" or "hates our democracy." They hate him because he was not willing to be controlled by them. Trump is an asshole, dishonest, and he has no trouble throwing people under the bus - he's selfinterested, and a narcissist. Sure, all that stuff. But, he is being prosecuted this way for political purposes by his political opponents. They are doing exactly what they say he would do.

Perhaps the better question is, what if Trump does not win? Will it be Jan 6 all over again?
I don't think so. The right doesn't make a habit of massive mob violence like the left does.

LOLOLOL...good one.

I don't think so. The right doesn't make a habit of massive mob violence like the left does.
The "left" didn't storm the capitol.

How many people died on J6? ONE - an unarmed female veteran shot by a nervous D.C. cop while coming through a doorway.
How many people died as a result of BLM riots in 2020?
Answer: 19. Not to mention $2 billion in public damage from 2000 different riots.
I wonder how many of those arrested and killed were Republicans.

You still cling to these false FOX News-inspired narratives?

First, the "unarmed female [V]eteran" was a traitor to her oath, her uniform, and her country. It's a matter of luck that she was the only one shot by law enforcement on that day. And she was shot because of where she and others were about to breach. The crowd said "gun" enough times, but she rejected the warnings. He did not pull the trigger simply because he was "nervous."

Second, referring to a BLM riot is just a FOX News-inspired tactic to pretend that Jan 6 was simply just another riot. It was clearly not. It was an attack on our capital. No less than the Brits in 1814 and no less than the Islamists on 9/11. The only small -insignificant- difference was that Republicans were far too stupid to see how they had been so easily politically manipulated by their leader's lies and what they were actively doing as they attacked. But notice, none of you ever present the fact that when BLM protested in D.C., they managed to not attack America.

Third, I find it odd how conservatives concern themselves with how many Republicans were killed during a BLM riot, yet shrug off Trump's Covid games, which sent so many Republicans disproportionately to their early graves. Voters, by the way, who are no longer available for him in 2024. So, either you are genuinely upset over Republican deaths, or this false BLM equivalency is just yet another "outrage" for the political convenience of the moment.

I don't think I will ever fully understand how so many of you can spend years countering the point of BLM with "Blue Lives Matter," but then immediately shrug off how Republicans overwhelmed and attacked over 120 cops on Jan 6. Nor will I ever fully understand how so many of you can pretend that Ashli Babbitt was just a simple protestor or a righteous, martyred victim, despite her conduct forcing the National Guard to "Defend the Constitution Against All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic." I mean, just read the words of that oath. Babbitt, at least once, read it; and should have voiced it with every re-enlistment. Yet, there she was, being that domestic enemy on Jan 6. She is a clear traitor. Not a "hero" as Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert, and so many other Republicans like to paint her.

You still cling to these false FOX News-inspired narratives?

First, the "unarmed female [V]eteran" was a traitor to her oath, her uniform, and her country. It's a matter of luck that she was the only one shot by law enforcement on that day. And she was shot because of where she and others were about to breach. The crowd said "gun" enough times, but she rejected the warnings. He did not pull the trigger simply because he was "nervous."

Second, referring to a BLM riot is just a FOX News-inspired tactic to pretend that Jan 6 was simply just another riot. It was clearly not. It was an attack on our capital. No less than the Brits in 1814 and no less than the Islamists on 9/11. The only small -insignificant- difference was that Republicans were far too stupid to see how they had been so easily politically manipulated by their leader's lies and what they were actively doing as they attacked. But notice, none of you ever present the fact that when BLM protested in D.C., they managed to not attack America.

Third, I find it odd how conservatives concern themselves with how many Republicans were killed during a BLM riot, yet shrug off Trump's Covid games, which sent so many Republicans disproportionately to their early graves. Voters, by the way, who are no longer available for him in 2024. So, either you are genuinely upset over Republican deaths, or this false BLM equivalency is just yet another "outrage" for the political convenience of the moment.

I don't think I will ever fully understand how so many of you can spend years countering the point of BLM with "Blue Lives Matter," but then immediately shrug off how Republicans overwhelmed and attacked over 120 cops on Jan 6. Nor will I ever fully understand how so many of you can pretend that Ashli Babbitt was just a simple protestor or a righteous, martyred victim, despite her conduct forcing the National Guard to "Defend the Constitution Against All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic." I mean, just read the words of that oath. Babbitt, at least once, read it; and should have voiced it with every re-enlistment. Yet, there she was, being that domestic enemy on Jan 6. She is a clear traitor. Not a "hero" as Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert, and so many other Republicans like to paint her.
As a former Marine you will never change your stripes.
But as a self-styled Independent (who certainly does not write like an Independent), you appear to be a committed anti-Trump Democrat.
Independents are not one-sided as you appear to be.
I will not vote for Trump; never have and never will.
The rioters on 1/6 were stupid Trumpers who never believed they were ever doing anything wrong. But they were. And trespassers who were stupid enough to video everything around them deserve to be prosecuted for trespassing and destruction of Federal property. I would never associate myself with such a group of useful idiots.
Re hapless Ashli Babbit, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time who did not listen to warnings. Did she deserve to be shot and killed by a nervous black cop because she was entering the building like couple of thousand idiot rioters? NO.
And the cop who killed her got promoted to Captain on the police force. What does that tell other city cops about shooting unarmed suspects? If that nervous cop killed an unarmed civilian protestor, then they should be able to do that too.

Back
Top Bottom