• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is reelected, will there be anti-Trump violence and riots?

Will there be anti-Trump violence/riots if Trump wins?

• Total voters
He isn't. If you claim he is, point to where he was, under the law, designated a sex offender. Is he on a sex offender list somewhere?

Nope. But he is a serial rapist and would be on a list if the conviction were today.

He was not convicted of anything. The Carroll case was civil, and people are not convicted in civil cases.

They also did not find him liable for rape. He was found liable for battery.

Do try to read something.

Your orange boy is a serial rapist.

Worship him.

I pointed this out to you. Duh
And yet, you still do not understand that NY law requires a criminal conviction for sex offender status.
How can this be?

And yet, you still do not understand that NY law requires a criminal conviction for sex offender status.
How can this be?

The guy is a serial rapist, how can you support him? Hate women?

The guy is a serial rapist, how can you support him? Hate women?
You just can't muster the intellectual honesty needed to admit you were wrong, eh?
It's OK -- we know.

Tell me true, why.do you WORSHIP a serial rapist?
You were wrong.
You may as well admit it, because we all, including you, know it.

If Trump gets reelected, what do you think the inauguration day protests will be like?

Will a "resistance" be called up, again, like the first time he was elected? Will the media encourage bureaucrats to secretly undermine Trump as President, to protect us from his policies?

Will anti-Trump groups, like antifa and BLM start riots again, burn him in effigy, call for him to be deposed?

What do you think will happen if Trump wins?
You forgot the calls for impeachment, even BEFORE inauguration. Just like in 2016/2017.

Book it!

Sure they're not....

trying to block trump's speech -- protesters blocking checkpoints - attacking officers - violently setting fires - assaults, batteries...

Violent anti-Trump protests in Portland Oregon - a riot - smashing window, attacking people, attacking officers -

Antitrump protests turn violent - https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/anti-trump-protests-turn-violent-at-rally-692944963924

Protests hurled flash bombs at police --

He had won the election, but they claimed Trump was an "illegitimate President"! They were calling themselves "Disrupt J20 Inauguration" -- and and they want to "set a tone of Resistance." They were questioning our democracy and not accepting the results of the election.

More violence by anti-Trumpers in New Mexico -

For some reason, y'all are oblivious to this stuff. Do you watch the news? Do you look at anything that doesn't feed your narrative?

You make a point, but all of this stuff was reported and known of. But the violence connected to Trump was prime-time (certification of the election) and location, location, location. Hard to compete for attention with storming the Capitol.

Enough said.

What man? You knew Trump?
I doubt it. Or, maybe I know you. 😉

You radically edited his post to make it appear he said things he didn't.

You were wrong.
You may as well admit it, because we all, including you, know it.
I demand you ansewer the question. Why do you support a serial rapist, business fraud, charity fraud, inserctinist that is orange?
Sounds awfully amoral to me.

We don't have to burn MAGAland, just cut iff their social security and corporate welfare .

You said "I knew the man. I doubt he did what you claim."
I though you were referring to Trump. Whi were you referring to?
I guess you'd have to read the whole paragraph and comprehend it, wouldn't you?

I am sick and tired if you doing this.
You need to stop this kind of shit
But he's not wrong. I'd say "clipped" instead of "edited," but the difference is minor.

Back
Top Bottom