• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is reelected, will there be anti-Trump violence and riots?

Will there be anti-Trump violence/riots if Trump wins?

• Total voters
Check your questionable source. I won't do research for you.
No cops died on J6. Only one unarmed female protestor died from a gunshot wound delivered by a nervous city cop.

I wonder who the injured cops are going to sue?
The protestors already convicted and in jail?
There were 5 cops that died from 1-6 and 140 cops were badly injured. That's what happened. Lawsuits against Trump have already been filed.

He also said that climate change was a hoax invented by the Chinese. If you want to trust such a leader, fine.
I don't trust him. Where did I say I trust him? Look, you folks can't seem to think straight. He can be an untrustworthy asshat AND some stupid allegations about him can be false. Not everything scurrilous said about the guy is true just because you hate him.

He's an asshole, and probably would be a horror to work for. He has no qualms throwing people to the wolves. All that is stuff I'll agree with when talking about Trump. But that does NOT mean that he is a sex offender under NY law. Why can't you just say, "yeah I hate the guy, but he's not technically a sex offender under the law." Nooooooo.... you have to say he is a sex offender under the law, because you think he should be that. And then when someone says "well, no, technically you're wrong, he's not that under the law", then you say "well, he said a bunch of stupid shit, and if you want to trust that guy, fine." LOL And you can't seem to get how that's just all over the map....

It's like a guy arguing with his girlfriend here. Being correct on one point, just means the argument shifts to a different argument.... lol.

If you want to trust a guy who advocates that the US commit war crimes, pardons those our own military wanted to prosecute for killing innocents, and brags that he would do torture worse than water boarding, go ahead.
The Bush and Obama admnistrations actually committed war crimes and engaged in water boarding and torture, and justified it. You bitch about Trump saying he would water board, but you want to vote for Biden, who agreed with the Iraq War, signed off on the Patriot Act, and approved of setting up CIA black sites overseas and using Guantanamo Bay as a secret prison where people were held without charge and tortured, and he supported the Libya war crime, the Syria war crime, etc.

Again, no, I don't trust Trump. But Jesus effing Christ dude -- you're going to pretend that Biden isn't a bigger war criminal than Trump? Come on, man. Biden approved of every US war crime since Vietnam. He supported the Vietnam War. He supported the Panama war. He supported the Persian Gulf War, which was jinned up over lies about babies and incubators. He supported the no fly zone and the Iraq Liberation Act, he supported the Iraq War, he supported the Patriot Act, he supported extraordinary rendition and waterboarding, and he supported CIA black ops and black sites, he supported unprovoked war in Libya, he supported the Syria stuff, he supported every military budget for the past 50 years.

Come off it...
I used to work with torture victims, people whose families were murdered by the likes of dictators Trump praises.
Oh, do you mean the ones who were murdered and tortured under the Obama Biden Administration, and the current Bident Administration? Which torture are you talking about?
He is in-American in his instincts. And you ignore the fact that Trump has shown he doesn’t give a shit about the laws and treaties that govern the border. But why should I complain? He doesn’t give a shot about any laws.
I see the Democrats and Biden as not giving a shit about the laws and treaties that govrn the border. They don't want them enforced. And the Democrats have not given a shit what law they have to mow down to get Trump. This is a modern day Bill of Attainder. They've declared Trump an outlaw. Get Trump, by any means necessary.
Again, get back when Trump incensed that he lost the popular vote in 2016 and the election in 2020.
Our democracy elects Presidents by a vote of the States, not individuals. That's why there is an EC. States vote. So, the reason the EC allows an avenue for a person who loses the pure popular vote to win is that each state gets 2 EC votes for each Senator. That's the way our vaunted Democracy is set up. That's the way it's always been. Are you "questioning our democracy?" Why do you hate our democracy?

Missed that. I remember women demonstrating. I also remember baby Trump and company throwing a fit insisting that his inaugural crowd was bigger than it obviously was.
It depends what time of day you were looking at the crowd, but it doesn't matter. Nobody knows how many people were there, exactly. And Trump threw a fit and so did his anti-Trumper opponents. You remember who was howling at the sky, right?

Again - Trump's an asshole - he of course is going to claim that the crowd is bigger. So? It's sales-puffery. He knows nobody is counting, and he can create a media frenzy by claiming his is bigger, when nobody can take the measurement. And the media wants nothing more than to denigrate him, so they declare that by their estimations it was a smaller crowd. They look on and say "we think Trump's is smaller...." and Trump says, "nope, mine's bigger." And folks like you think that matters. It's you that are being fooled, buddy.

Me? I don't care. I recognize that nobody knows how many people were there, and nobody will ever know. Trump says it was the biggest, but I don't care how big Trump's is. You do, apparently. It's important to you that Trump's is smaller. You care about sizes. Good on ya.
I said that we would take to the streets non-violently if “I am your retribution” Trump put in place some of the dictatorial policies he’s promised, that is, using the government to go after his vermin enemies.
He never promised dictatorial policies, and you know it. Why do you lie? He said he'd use his executive authority to drill drill drill and secure the border. That's dictatorial, sure, but it's NO ****ING GOD DAMN DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT USING AN EXECUTIVE ORDER!!! For ****'s god dam sake! You people..... man.... if Trump is a dictator for saying "i'lll authorize drilling with my executive authority...." then what is Biden when he issues an executive order? A ****ing god damn legislature? FFS, man.... you're being played and you can't seem to recognize this shit.
Just about all you need to know about Trump and elections is that the guy he hired to monitor voting said the election was secure.
He didn't hire anyone to monitor voting. Krebs in CISA was only involved in cybersecurity. He did not monitor voting generally and could not speak to the accuracy of the entire election. He could only state that they did not have evidence of a cybersecurity issue.

Trump promptly fired him. But look at his history. Knowing what you know from Trump’s university to his foundation, even to his laughable steaks, to his not paying his suppliers, to the many accusations of sexual assault, to his ten-year record of denying election results, would you: 1- go into business with him; 2- introduce him to your sister; 3- be willing to bet that he won’t claim fraud this year?
Trump University was one of many of those courses people take to learn some trick of real estate, stock buying and selling, house flipping, self help, insurance sales or whatever. It was a course people bought. Some people bitched? So what?

Oh, his steaks are laughable? Honestly, I grew up in the New York area and Trump was a popular figure beginning in the 1980s when he fixed up the ice rink for Mayor Koch. I've followed Trump pretty closely. Never heard of the steak sales until 2020 election. Don't care. So what? He ventured to sell steaks. Did he lose his shirt? I don't know and I don't care. Why do you? Did he put ketchup on them? You folks seem really concerned about ketchup on steaks and you don't like taco bowls, apparently.

Oh, he gypped suppliers? I'm sure he's the only businessman to do that. I can name you politicians who didn't pay their campaign material suppliers. I know of a President who is an admitted plagiarist whose first Presidential bid was derailed because of plagiarism, and complete fabrications about his background, college grades, etc., and I know of a President who has many allegations up to assault, as well as making people uncomfortable with his touching, and feeling, and sniffing....

Oh, would I go into business with him? No. Would I introduce him to my sister? Yes. Would I be willing to bet he won't claim fraud? No.

However, I will not go into business with Joe Biden either, and not be willing to bet that Biden won't claim fraud also. I would introduce my sister to him, though.

In neither case would the introduction have anything sexual about it, though. My sister can make her own call as to whether to accept any invitations. I don't view my sister as my property or as a wilting flower for me to protect against men who might make overtures. Women can take care of themselves.

If Trump gets reelected, what do you think the inauguration day protests will be like?

Will a "resistance" be called up, again, like the first time he was elected? Will the media encourage bureaucrats to secretly undermine Trump as President, to protect us from his policies?

Will anti-Trump groups, like antifa and BLM start riots again, burn him in effigy, call for him to be deposed?

What do you think will happen if Trump wins?

There will be those who will be unhappy enough to protest but they won’t be violent.

Never and anti-Trump’ers aren’t the violent type.

Check your questionable source. I won't do research for you.
No cops died on J6. Only one unarmed female protestor died from a gunshot wound delivered by a nervous city cop.

Not “on” but as a result of…

Criminal law.
The "rape trial" was a civil proceeding.
You.... don't understand the difference?

He's not.
Can we compromise and say he’s a would be rapist and admitted molester?

He’s a sex offender.
When was he convicted of a criminal sex offense? Never?

You would consider him a sex offender if he had sexually assaulted someone close to you. It’s easier when it’s someone you don’t know, isn’t it.
That he is not a convicted sex offender is objectively true regardless of who the alleged victim is.

You are too hung up on labels.
"Labels," aka "the truth."

You call it by whatever euphemism you like, and I’ll call it as I see it.
I'll call it by what it is, and you can feel free to call it as it isn't, and I'll be right here to correct you.

When was he convicted of a criminal sex offense? Never?

That he is not a convicted sex offender is objectively true regardless of who the alleged victim is.

"Labels," aka "the truth."

I'll call it by what it is, and you can feel free to call it as it isn't, and I'll be right here to correct you.
If he did what he did to Ms Carroll to someone close to you then you be singing a different tune. It’s so much easier to forgive his atrocious behavior when it’s an anonymous victim, isn’t it.
You call it by whatever euphemism you like. You aren’t in control of what I call such behavior-to me he’s a sex offender who was ordered to pay his victim $83m for assaulting her then libeling her. Remember: the judge stated that what the jackass did met the common definition of rape.
That makes him a sex offender despite your willingness to forgive him.
I won’t forgive him. He’s scum.

The law was changed after the Trump case to include penetration by figure
I assume you mean "finger." Regardless, assuming this is true, I'm also going to assume this applies to criminal convictions, not civil judgments.

which is what you hero did.
I really wouldn't say I have a "hero." If I did, I suppose the closest would be a university professor by the name of Scriven. I knew the man. I doubt he did what you claim.

If he did what he did to Ms Carroll to someone close to you then you be singing a different tune.
Even assuming this is true, that doesn't change the fact that Trump is not a convicted sex offender.

It’s so much easier to forgive his atrocious behavior when it’s an anonymous victim, isn’t it.
Wouldn't know.

You call it by whatever euphemism you like.
I'll call it, like I just told you, by what it is. I will not call it, as you do, by with it is not.

to me he’s a sex offender
Well, you're objectively wrong.

That makes him a sex offender
He's been convicted of a sex offense, then?

despite your willingness to forgive him.
blah, blah, blah...

He’s scum.
Doesn't make him a convicted sex offender.

Even assuming this is true, that doesn't change the fact that Trump is not a convicted sex offender.

Wouldn't know.

I'll call it, like I just told you, by what it is. I will not call it, as you do, by with it is not.

Well, you're objectively wrong.

He's been convicted of a sex offense, then?

blah, blah, blah...

Doesn't make him a convicted sex offender.
Here’s the problem we are having: you are hung up on the LEGAL definition of what he is, and I prefer to call him the common definition of what he is. I admit that LEGALLY he hasn’t been convicted of a sexual offense.
But if he did that to someone close to me he’s a sex offender-and I don’t distinguish between what he did to Ms Carroll and what he might have done to someone close to me. Either way it’s sexual assault and I don’t forgive him-and I don’t want such a person as my president.
You have said you don’t either.

History has already shown what lengths MAGAS will go to on Trumps orders.

Assault a police officer in MAGA land, that makes one a Patriot.

Trump also had his goons assault media that he doesnt like on that day. If he is elected again honestly all bets should be off. We should recognize this as a declaration of war.

There will be those who will be unhappy enough to protest but they won’t be violent.

Never and anti-Trump’ers aren’t the violent type.
Sure they're not....

trying to block trump's speech -- protesters blocking checkpoints - attacking officers - violently setting fires - assaults, batteries...

Violent anti-Trump protests in Portland Oregon - a riot - smashing window, attacking people, attacking officers -

Antitrump protests turn violent - https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/anti-trump-protests-turn-violent-at-rally-692944963924

Protests hurled flash bombs at police --

He had won the election, but they claimed Trump was an "illegitimate President"! They were calling themselves "Disrupt J20 Inauguration" -- and and they want to "set a tone of Resistance." They were questioning our democracy and not accepting the results of the election.

More violence by anti-Trumpers in New Mexico -

For some reason, y'all are oblivious to this stuff. Do you watch the news? Do you look at anything that doesn't feed your narrative?

He was convicted of civil rape which DOES now carry sex offender label.
He was not convicted of anything. The Carroll case was civil, and people are not convicted in civil cases.

They also did not find him liable for rape. He was found liable for battery.
Try to keep up.
Thanks
Do try to read something.

I admit that LEGALLY he hasn’t been convicted of a sexual offense.
And, as such, calling him a "convicted sex offender" is nothing short of a lie.

Back
Top Bottom