• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insi (1 Viewer)

Re: FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says

You may be right. Myself, I'll await the results of the election and the investigations.

I think the results are in. Much ado about nothing.

Re: FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says

I'm jumping the gun? With all the things coming out now I fail to understand someone as partisan, and vitriolic as you with your name calling, and dripping condescension can even type these things with a straight face....Of course Hillary deserves due process, but I have no power to either jail her myself, or adjudicate her for any of her obvious crimes. The fact that the system is broken, and someone as deplorable as Hillary Clinton can do what she has done, and get away with it exposing the demo party as nothing but corrupt liars is testament to the ability of progressives being a cancer to society....

Now, if you have something intelligent to say then I suggest you say it, otherwise quit wasting our time.

Let me point out, again it amounted to nothing. Hillary will not be charged. Now if that is dripping with condescension or name calling, I don't see it. it is just what it is. And if you're not aprtisan, but read past examples, you would know this wasn't ever going to lead to charges.

As for liars, both parties and nearly all, if not all, politicians lie. But no one who supports trump can claim to care at all about lying. I think politifact documented that Hillary lies about 40 % and Trump about 80% of the time when they named him King of the Whoppers. There was also a fact checker a while back who said fact checking Clinton was like play chess with a chess master, and fact checking trump was like playing checkers with someone who doesn't know how to play. His lies are so flagrant and mindless a child should be able to see them.

But as point of fact, Hillary isn't going to be charged.

You can believe what you want, but politics played 100% in this, and that's a fact. She destroyed thousands of emails, THAT'S INTENT RIGHT THERE, like it or not. Comey fell on his sword and is regretting every minute since. His name and reputation are ruined. Clearly you either don't understand the mechanics of security and the associated policies, or you are purposely denying everything for partisan reasons (if you do know). There isn't a single person that I know that handles classified data that isn't absolutely certain that she violated the laws and governing regulations, and should have been indicted. And frankly I think even the dumbest people aware of this at least know that something is wrong with how she handled the emails. Those emails don't even have to have classified data in them for her to have violated the Record Act alone, did you know that? The existence of classified data just makes the violations worse then they already are (i.e., Espionage Act). I'm sick of leftwingers running around here saying she did nothing wrong, because Comey didn't recommend indictment. Using political excuses to justify wrongdoing at a Top Secret/SCI level is some lame ****! Our country's secrets were involved, and anyone who claims to love this country should be demanding appropriate justice for this.

Did you taking an oath to protect this country or not? Yes or no.

Sub sailor's photo case draws comparisons to Clinton emails - POLITICO

I think you're making excuses. You were once again wrong, as Hillary won't be charged, and instead of accepting reality, you need to rationalize your error. Sadly that's all too common today. And if you look at the sailor, you'll find differences that matter. If you need me to point them out, i will. But try it for yourself first. :coffeepap

I think the results are in. Much ado about nothing.

Except for the prospect of a POTUS who was "extremely careless" with classified information and has been shown to be a relentless liar.

I think you're making excuses. You were once again wrong, as Hillary won't be charged, and instead of accepting reality, you need to rationalize your error. Sadly that's all too common today. And if you look at the sailor, you'll find differences that matter. If you need me to point them out, i will. But try it for yourself first. :coffeepap

He isn't wrong. Clinton is lucky she has a corrupt DOJ on her side.

Except for the prospect of a POTUS who was "extremely careless" with classified information and has been shown to be a relentless liar.

Better than bat**** crazy and spreading hate filled inaccuracies such as Trump has. And as Trump was named King of the Whoppers, lying at a rate of twice that of Hillary, no logical person can call him a better alternative.

He isn't wrong. Clinton is lucky she has a corrupt DOJ on her side.

He is wrong and excuses do not a case make. So buck up and accept this was all much ado about nothing.

Comey pulled a "psyche" move. He got slimed again by the Clinton Cartel in DoJ.

He is wrong and excuses do not a case make. So buck up and accept this was all much ado about nothing.

DoJ has been corrupt since the beginning. Every since that weasel Holder was in there, nothing ever happens out of that dept. They didn't review 650,000 emails in a week. NO ****ING WAY!

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook | National Review

The whole thing is a political stunt by the Obama administration.

Last edited:

Let's read this article by Andrew McCarthy...

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. Get Free Exclusive NR Content In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence. I would point out, moreover, that there are other statutes that criminalize unlawfully removing and transmitting highly classified information with intent to harm the United States. Being not guilty (and, indeed, not even accused) of Offense B does not absolve a person of guilt on Offense A, which she has committed.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook | National Review

Luck is not a strategy.

Better than bat**** crazy and spreading hate filled inaccuracies such as Trump has. And as Trump was named King of the Whoppers, lying at a rate of twice that of Hillary, no logical person can call him a better alternative.

In my view they are equally abhorrent. Thus my decision to vote for neither.

In my view they are equally abhorrent. Thus my decision to vote for neither.

Well, we got the worst of the bunch, sadly.

No one said it was.

Clinton got lucky. That was her strategy to stay out of prison.

Well, we got the worst of the bunch, sadly.

Depends on the question. Had she not pandered on trade she would have had my vote.

We suggest court intrigue during the Middle Ages. That's when the sprouts of yellow journalism arose between the rivals Louise of Savoy and Anne of Brittany. The miniatures (also housed in St. Petersburg, Russia) show two figures dressed in black. From our studies, we translate the symbology as:

1) Anne of Brittany = FBI

2) Louise of Savoy = CIA

3) There were two Louise of Savoys, one of which links to the date 11 September. One was also a nun.

Clinton got lucky. That was her strategy to stay out of prison.

nonsense.

Depends on the question. Had she not pandered on trade she would have had my vote.

In think the pandering was done on Trump's part. He really can't do much of what he laid out, and if he does, well, that would be worse for us.

In think the pandering was done on Trump's part. He really can't do much of what he laid out, and if he does, well, that would be worse for us.

On the contrary, he's set up for a series of easy, quick wins.

On trade, she turned against the trade deal she had negotiated. Perhaps the most unprincipled act of the campaign.

On the contrary, he's set up for a series of easy, quick wins.

On trade, she turned against the trade deal she had negotiated. Perhaps the most unprincipled act of the campaign.

I don't see any quick wins really and few have ever been more unprincipled than Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom