• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Fast food restaurant

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant

• Total voters
It might be my imagination but it seems that the sandwiches have gotten smaller over the past 50 years.

This was hard for me, I used to love mcdonalds, and I still do, but I'm making efforts to not eat as much there.

Subway I like, becuase I can order a footlong, and save if for three meals. and go heavy on vegetables like spinach and onion and no cheese.

Starbucks is my favorite of the chains on the poll, I stop in about twice a week to fill my thermos before going to work, but I do not consider them "fast food"

In N Out......by far.

In N Out is good, but I don't think they're as good as the hype. They certainly have marketed brilliantly, and I like that they pay their workers better wages then other chains.

When they opened an In N Out in Medford Oregon a bunch of my friends took 7 hour road trips down to there just to eat and In N out, I wouldn't go that far, but my first "real" job had me move to Southern California for a month and they put me up in a hotel by the Ontario Airport and the In N Out right off the 10 on Vineyard saw a lot of business from me!

Five Guys Burgers and Fries seems the highest quality of the fast food places and its tasty and filling. Once upon a time the double beef Whopper at Burger King was pretty good but you have to go back over 20 years for that.

Also going back 25 years - Taco Bell used to have a Beefy Tostada that was outstanding.

Sadly, those days are gone.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries seems the highest quality of the fast food places and its tasty and filling. Once upon a time the double beef Whopper at Burger King was pretty good but you have to go back over 20 years for that.

Also going back 25 years - Taco Bell used to have a Beefy Tostada that was outstanding.

Sadly, those days are gone.

5 guys is good, I just can't bear the idea of paying 12 dollars for a burger and fries and not having it delivered at the table.

5 guys is good, I just can't bear the idea of paying 12 dollars for a burger and fries and not having it delivered at the table.

That comes as a surprise. The ones here in Michigan all have these beautiful college girls in tiny skimpy outfits who bring your meal right to you and then playfully feed it to you while snuggling with you in these booths which are more like cocoons. And its only $100 more. ;)

I like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. That's it.

The fast food restaurants all serve crap. Here on the East Coast there's many great mom and pop Chinese, Mexican, Italian, etc. restaurants and great mom and pop delis. So I seldom eat the garbage the franchise places like Subway serves or go to an Olive Garden and eat their awful so call Italian food.

That comes as a surprise. The ones here in Michigan all have these beautiful college girls in tiny skimpy outfits who bring your meal right to you and then playfully feed it to you while snuggling with you in these booths which are more like cocoons. And its only $100 more. ;)

We have a similar type of business in WA, but they only "Serve" the girls, not the cheeseburgers.

prices are comparable however :peace

We have a similar type of business in WA, but they only "Serve" the girls, not the cheeseburgers.

prices are comparable however :peace

COOL!!!!

A whole raft of "less filling/great taste " jokes come to mind but I will let that pass by.

In N Out is good, but I don't think they're as good as the hype. They certainly have marketed brilliantly, and I like that they pay their workers better wages then other chains.

When they opened an In N Out in Medford Oregon a bunch of my friends took 7 hour road trips down to there just to eat and In N out, I wouldn't go that far, but my first "real" job had me move to Southern California for a month and they put me up in a hotel by the Ontario Airport and the In N Out right off the 10 on Vineyard saw a lot of business from me!

Certainly In N Out isn't worth a 7 hour drive. However, when it comes to burgers....there is no one who makes a better one. In N Out is the perfect hamburger and beats every other chain hands down!

Culvers makes pretty good food, comparatively.

I see a lot of people talking about how In-N-Out as being the best burger joint in the business, but this is categorically incorrect. Five Guys is the best place to get burgers, hands down.

What?!? Come at me bruh!

In N Out is MUCH better than Five Guys....not even close. I like 5 guys but their burger doesn't compare. Good fries though.

In N Out is MUCH better than Five Guys....not even close. I like 5 guys but their burger doesn't compare. Good fries though.

Pistols at noon, town square.

In N Out's fries suck, unless you do the animal fries where they cover them in onion, 1000 island, and a slice of cheese, then you can eat them with a fork like a stew or casserole.

It's rare but every now and then I'll go for Harvey's poutine, or New York Fries poutine.

I also like McDonalds oreo flurries... though since I started making them at home with real ice cream it's kind of hard to go back.

Oh, and McDonalds fries, there's something about them I've always liked.

In-N-Out doesn't do bacon on their burgers. That automatically downgrades them. They also don't have a banging review like this.

In N Out's fries suck, unless you do the animal fries where they cover them in onion, 1000 island, and a slice of cheese, then you can eat them with a fork like a stew or casserole.

I love In N Out fries.....fresh....handcut. I only wish they would make them a little thicker....then they would be even better.

In and Out
Krystal
White Castle
Carl, Jrs
Hardees

White Castle has to be about the grossest place on the planet. I went to Chicago and was excited to go there....took one bite....almost threw up. I couldn't believe how gross it was.

White Castle has to be about the grossest place on the planet. I went to Chicago and was excited to go there....took one bite....almost threw up. I couldn't believe how gross it was.

Were you sober?

In-N-Out doesn't do bacon on their burgers. That automatically downgrades them. They also don't have a banging review like this.

that guy doesn't look healthy. at all

same guy reviewing veggie stir fry

Has anyone tried the #obesity Munchy Meals from Jack n The Box? It's a huge cheeseburger, 2 deep fried tacos, curly fries, regular fries, and a drink.
Maybe we could do a worst fast food thread, Jack n the Boxes whole menu would apply.

I tried the chick N' tater one a month or so ago and it was far better then it had any right to be. It was their better chinken patty (aka not the cheap one), hash browns, cheese, and ranch. Soo good despite taking a couple more years off my life.

Back
Top Bottom