• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fascism is a good form of Government[W:54,117]

But Asian Dub Foundation actually are cool (again, though misguided) guys.
their heyday was a little bit before my time

Re: Fascism is a good form of Government

yeah no your not, your a white supremacist neo nazi, and not a very bright one either, im guessing from either the midwest or the rocky mountains
whatever you want to believe. Simple proof, if you look at my IP address, you'll see I'm from India.

whatever you want to believe. Simple proof, if you look at my IP address, you'll see I'm from India.

you have a fake ip address and everything? impressive

ive met a number of people who think communism will eventually be brought about by full automation of industry

thats not anti marxist though

quote-an-organised-system-of-machines-to-which-motion-is-communicated-by-the-transmitting-mechanism-from-karl-marx-251081.jpg

plus the only anti marxist communist i know of, was pol pot who is not exactly a wonderful role model

MY own government in India. Granted it's not really fascist, but the Prime Minister and his party is.

There's no such thing as a fascist democracy. The people may be fascists, but the system isn't.

So you admit you are liberal left-wing pacifistic communist. Too late, I already say the post where you blatantly lied and said you weren't a communist.

I'm not a communist in the sense you were using the word. It's easier to say I'm not a communist than to explain all the ways I differ from traditional communists.

Moderator's Warning:
Cease the personal attacks and the off-topic trolling.

You have got things wrong from all the propaganda being told you. I'm an Orthodox Christian member of their group. They are not "anti-christian" or necessarily even anti-muslim. We are against those who bribe and prosletyze religion or westernization (which some Christians do) and or use violence to make everyone stupid (like Muslims do). Hindu is not necessarily religion, it is cultural IDENTITY. But your imposition of western culture is what is causing the mess.

Did the RSS assassinate Mahatma Ghandi??
Did the RSS cause several riots the caused deaths?
Did the RSS attack Muslims for nothing more than being Muslims?
Did the RSS attack Christians for nothing more than being Christians?

Avoid the circle talk and give us four yes/no answers, if you please...

no your not a thing, your a human being you have got to realize your own self worth there comrade.

That is laughable. Communism is the antithesis of individuality and self worth. :roll:

India, and I belong to the Nationalist Volunteer Service of Hindustan "(H)RSS". I help White Nationalists in Eastern Europe as well to combat the global imposition of PC and CMism

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom