• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fascism is a good form of Government[W:54,117]

Re: Fascism is a good form of Government

Then why are YOU pro-communist and had a communist hammer & sickle avatar. hypocrite much?

I'm opposed to Marxism and any form of revolutionary communism, and I chose the Soviet flag to mock the Confederate flag hubbub that was going on for a while, I haven't changed it because it always gets such a good reaction.

Now, can you show me a fascist regime that didn't kill innocents or wasn't an aggressor in the wars it was involved in?

Ah. I wonder what makes that 'Marxist'.

nazis had a passion for mixing judaism and communism in their propaganda, especially goebells, so none of it makes much sense. but basically it goes the jews invented communism and egalitarianism as a way to trick white Christians out of their money so that they can control them, goebells often used the words judaism and communism interchangeably in his writings, suggesting they were the same group (ironically communists are atheists and have been accused of antisemitism themselves, but that doesn't "help the propaganda" so it was either ignored, or just considered "part of the jews tricks")

so basically the only reason why everyone isnt a nazi according to goebells, is because theyre either a jew or being brainwashed by the jews

Last edited:

I'm opposed to Marxism and any form of revolutionary communism, and I chose the Soviet flag to mock the Confederate flag hubbub that was going on for a while, I haven't changed it because it always gets such a good reaction.

Now, can you show me a fascist regime that didn't kill innocents or wasn't an aggressor in the wars it was involved in?

Are you aware your lean reads "communist"?

Rashtriya Swayemsevak Sankh. Google it up. It's a Hindutva group, I am starting a new wing based off the original.

So you're a member of that group that assassinated Mahatma Ghandi, that's been the perpetrators of multiple riots, violence against Muslims, Christians, pretty much anyone who isn't nationalistic Hindu. The RSS is pretty much the Nazi Party of India from I can glean...

And I left Yahoo for this...

MY own government in India. Granted it's not really fascist, but the Prime Minister and his party is.

nazis had a passion for mixing judaism and communism in their propaganda, especially goebells, so none of it makes much sense. but basically it goes the jews invented communism and egalitarianism as a way to trick white Christians out of their money so that they can control them, goebells often used the words judaism and communism interchangeably in his writings, suggesting they were the same group (ironically communists are atheists and have been accused of antisemitism themselves, but that doesn't "help the propaganda" so it was either ignored, or just considered "part of the jews tricks")

so basically the only reason why everyone isnt a nazi according to goebells, is because theyre either a jew or being brainwashed by the jews

Another contrived umbrella term so you can gather all the political and social evils into a heap and call the pile '..........'
Gotcha. I've actually wasted a few words here arguing with people who call the pile 'liberalism'. At least calling the pile 'cultural Marxism' is enough of a flag that one tends to just say, "What?" instead of trying to engage.

Yes, he was missing a few a noggins. I'm not a neo-Nazi, I follow my own brand of fascism. Nazism is not rxactly Fascism, but I'd prefer Nazism over communism or any other retarded left wingery any day.

Are you aware your lean reads "communist"?
He's a liar or a troll. Don't pay attention to him. Most probs He's just jealous that I am exposing the left-wing stupidity of this age and am involved jn anti-CM kickstarter campaigns and petitions.

I'm realistically a modern liberal with libertarian leaning, and ideally a non-revolutionary apolitical techno communist.
So you admit you are liberal left-wing pacifistic communist. Too late, I already say the post where you blatantly lied and said you weren't a communist.

So you're a member of that group that assassinated Mahatma Ghandi, that's been the perpetrators of multiple riots, violence against Muslims, Christians, pretty much anyone who isn't nationalistic Hindu. The RSS is pretty much the Nazi Party of India from I can glean...
You have got things wrong from all the propaganda being told you. I'm an Orthodox Christian member of their group. They are not "anti-christian" or necessarily even anti-muslim. We are against those who bribe and prosletyze religion or westernization (which some Christians do) and or use violence to make everyone stupid (like Muslims do). Hindu is not necessarily religion, it is cultural IDENTITY. But your imposition of western culture is what is causing the mess.

Great, though misguided, musical group (like Rage).

lol i think he means these guys

Parade.JPG

Yes, he was missing a few a noggins. I'm not a neo-Nazi, I follow my own brand of fascism. Nazism is not rxactly Fascism, but I'd prefer Nazism over communism or any other retarded left wingery any day.

yeah no your not, your a white supremacist neo nazi, and not a very bright one either, im guessing from either the midwest or the rocky mountains

So you admit you are liberal left-wing pacifistic communist. Too late, I already say the post where you blatantly lied and said you weren't a communist.

Well, you really nabbed a commie, didn't you?

thats a thing?
ive met a number of people who think communism will eventually be brought about by full automation of industry

Back
Top Bottom