• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you Smoke?

do you smoke ?

• l never want to quit it because l am stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
l had quitted smoking nearly 3 4 years ago but l began to absorb this posion a few months ago because of stress.l am known for being a strong willed person but l lost it..l promised myself to get rid of the enemy soon.

l know you should really want to quit it if you want to quit.no other thing helps you

Last edited:
I have been a smoker since about 14.....tried to quit several times and failed.

It will probably kill me.

I have been a smoker since about 14.....tried to quit several times and failed.

It will probably kill me.

l would kill you if it kills you!

l had quitted smoking nearly 3 4 years ago but l began to absorb this posion a few months ago because of stress.l am known for being a strong willed person but l lost it..l promised myself to get rid of the enemy soon.

l know you should really want to quit it if you want to quit.no other thing helps you

An American poet once said he could easily give up smoking. He had done it a hundred times.

I smoke, but not tobacco, and I don't plan on ever stopping.

l used to smoke narghile apple flavored.but it is more dangerous than cigarette l think

An American poet once said he could easily give up smoking. He had done it a hundred times.

like going on diet hah

I quit smoking tobacco when I got pregnant and have not started again. It was and still is hard but I really don't want to start again. I prefer more natural herbs to tobacco anyway.

I quit smoking tobacco when I got pregnant and have not started again. It was and still is hard but I really don't want to start again. I prefer more natural herbs to tobacco anyway.

l need to get pregnant:lol:

My father quit smoking at age 36 and he is now 91. He said that quitting was easy since it only required giving up smoking one cigarette - the next one. ;)

Last edited:
I quit smoking 22 years ago and still dream about it occasionally. If the ever tell me I have six months to live I will die smoking.

I quit cold turkey after 30+ years. I often wonder what the **** I was doing it for.

I quit cold turkey after 30+ years. I often wonder what the **** I was doing it for.

l believe you cant quit hot ones

LOL.. bad choice of words in your case.

I quit without the help of patches, pills, or people.

why in my case ? :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom