• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden launches brutal ad answering Trump’s question: ‘Were you better off 4 years ago?’

Yep, and I can remember when gas was only $0.25 a gallon (that's $1.66 a gallon once inflation is factored in)

It's called "demand pricing" and that means "Whatever we demand the price be, that's what the price is."
So the demand saddening went up in January of 2021 and continued to rise? What was the change in demand that could force a near doubling in price?
You mean those medical experts that he said simply didn't know what they were talking about?
He pretty much echoed Fauci and Birx - even had Birx working with states; and of course Fauci words came directly from God.

So the demand saddening went up in January of 2021 and continued to rise? What was the change in demand that could force a near doubling in price?
I'm so sorry that you didn't actually read past the first sentence because is you had you wouldn't have missed the "'Whatever we demand the price be, that's what the price is.'" bit.
He pretty much echoed Fauci and Birx - even had Birx working with states; and of course Fauci words came directly from God.
Obviously you sort of missed the fact that the only way that anyone can keep their job around Mr. Trump is to say what Mr. Trump wants to hear (at least in public and on the record).

US Gas price yesterday is $3.534.

They probably will continue to increase back toward $4/gallon, though. Not that this is Biden's doing, but Ukraine's attacks on Russia's refineries are going to start impacting global supply, as well as the continued unrest in the Middle East.

I'm so sorry that you didn't actually read past the first sentence because is you had you wouldn't have missed the "'Whatever we demand the price be, that's what the price is.'" bit.
It is so obvious it doesn't require comment.
Obviously you sort of missed the fact that the only way that anyone can keep their job around Mr. Trump is to say what Mr. Trump wants to hear (at least in public and on the record).
Didn't miss it - so cliched and Trump psychosis driven no command required. "what the boss wants/what the boss says . . ." are common leadership techniques. I hear Biden is equally demanding, at least when he's coherent.

Back
Top Bottom