• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anti Obama Flyer in Michigan "Holocaust is coming"

Post #26 - change the subject, derail the thread.... Typical.

And Bush was just a puppet, Cheney ran the show.

You are such a partisan hack, it's sad really.... you whine about Obama hitler comparisons, but IIRC you were the first to make them about bush...hypocritical IMO

Last edited:
Last edited:
Could these people be anymore disrespectful of the Jewish & what happened to their people?! They just throw "nazi" and "holocaust" around like it's candy.

These are some truly paranoid, sick disgusting people.

While I disagree with the flyer I must point out that it is not disrespectful of the Jewish and what happened to them. If anything it is just a reminder of what can happen, even in our country. Remember, Hitler was elected president of his country also. Just like ours is elected. Even with our checks and balances the POTUS can take complete control of our government if he/she had a mind to. For the simple fact that he/she is Commander and Chief of our military. Sure if he/she did this it would be totally illegal...but legalities don't mean squat if they have a gun in your face.

Fox news has compared Obama to Hitler... veiled and underhanded... but it's there.

To deny the embrace by mainstreamers, is, IMO, foolish.

We can call them out and shame them for not condemning this.

I remember when Liberals compared Bush to Hitler. Works both ways.

Am I supposed to respond to your rot gut?

you willingly ignore what doesnt suit your blindness...

blind people eat poop in the afterlife...

do you really wanna eat poop in the afterlife?

Obama is black... he can't be Hitler at all... Bush is a Caucasian american in charge of an expansionist militarist economic protectorate...

this is not a derail... lol.

you willingly ignore what doesnt suit your blindness...

blind people eat poop in the afterlife...

do you really wanna eat poop in the afterlife?

Obama is black... he can't be Hitler at all... Bush is a Caucasian american in charge of an expansionist militarist economic protectorate...

this is not a derail... lol.

how would you like me to answer. I am not into this scat fetish you seem so knowledgeable on, I apologize of my ignorance on scatology...

All those Obama/Hitler Nazi flyers and the news link couldn't find a single one to show us?

I'm not from Missouri, but I need someone to show me.

Well, I'm a bit bias on the job growth issue...I live in Washington State and because of Obama's deal with India, Boeing was able to add thousands of jobs which has reduced our unemployment rate. I thank the Emirates as well since they placed the largest order of planes in Boeing history. When Boeing does good, Washington State does good.
Wonderful. And the overall employment picture is? And I dont mean what is reported...I mean the total picture...including those that have been unemployed so long they are no longer eligible for any benefits whatsoever)

Congress has...what...a 9% approval rating. The senate hasnt passed a budget in 4 years now. Our debt is continuing to spiral up with annual deficits in the trillions. Some states are doing OK...some, like the fed, just keep on digging deeper holes.

I would like to eat **** for eternity...

As for your ignorance on scatology... it doesn't go in your mouth...

anyways... i have no problem stacking infractions for issuing valid logical deductions...

because your going to eat **** in the afterlife by your own words...

this is fantastic entertainment by the way, please reply and **** out your mouth again...

lol.

dude... logic.. haha

Last edited:
I remember when Liberals compared Bush to Hitler. Works both ways.

I do too.

And we can discuss that in another thread.

But this thread is about the here and now.... Racist tea baggers in Michigan disrespecting the memory of the Holocaust and spreading ignorant hate propaganda about President Obama.

I can't imagine anything more un-American than calling someone working to save this country a Nazi. It's the net result of all the veiled hate spewed by Fox News and others.

I do too.

And we can discuss that in another thread.

But this thread is about the here and now.... Racist tea baggers in Michigan disrespecting the memory of the Holocaust and spreading ignorant hate propaganda about President Obama.

I can't imagine anything more un-American than calling someone working to save this country a Nazi. It's the net result of all the veiled hate spewed by Fox News and others.

I can, attaching the whole of the tea party to a vulgar epitath.

anyways... i have no problem stacking infractions for issuing valid logical deductions...

this is fantastic entertainment by the way, please reply and **** out your mouth again...

lol.

dude... logic.. haha

oh... btw reverend the only way to invalidate this post by logic is to admit that you're blind...

...wanna... try it out?

lol.

dude... logic.. haha

too many ellipses.

I can, attaching the whole of the tea party to a vulgar epitath.
Except, he did not do that, he said "Racist tea baggers in Michigan".....so you would be correct only if you think all teabaggers are racists from Michigan.

Care to clarify your position?

Except, he did not do that, he said "Racist tea baggers in Michigan".....so you would be correct only if you think all teabaggers are racists from Michigan.

Care to clarify your position?

not to you..... Sorry., :shrug:

Ask him who in the tea party he doesn't call a teabagger. Good luck.

Interesting...when you watch the trailer for the actual video you see that Alex Jones, the director of the video The Obama Deception, actually includes ALL presidents since JFK (the last true president as per AJ). Much of the content is endorsed by Ron Paul and Dennis Kucenich. It includes commentary by people like Jessie Ventura.

But for those that settle on this issue just being about comparing Obama to Hitler...well...yes...despicable. And so were those that made the same comparisons of Bush. Im guessing those upset by the Obama comparison were somewhat more 'subdued' re Bush.

Back
Top Bottom