• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Want a Confederate Monument? My Body Is a Confederate Monument (1 Viewer)

:2rofll::2rofll::2rofll::2rofll: Now I know you don't beleive that a female slave raped a male slaver. Your responses are getting a little ridiculous now.
Why couldnt it of been a male slave that raped the daughter of a slave owner

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How do we know her ancestors were not willing participants?

A "slave" a willing participant? Brilliant, go with that.

Sure it does but it does not exclude it from being a distinct possibility

Considering the generally horrific and disgusting treatment that slaves in the US had to put up with on a constant basis by their own masters, I'm gonna file that under "extremely unlikely".

I grew up in rural South Georgia. I heard this bull**** all the time. He's talking like a typical Southern conservative. His next act he will probably pull a Cliven Bundy... “I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," and "I wonder if they were they better off as slaves?"
I am pointing out that you are blind to your own bias

Black people raped white people back then too.
The woman in the OP is claiming something but is offering nothing to back her claim up. Thats all i am saying

The context in this scenario is a slave and a slave owner, not black people raping white people.

So the slave raped the slave owner?

Why couldnt it of been a male slave that raped the daughter of a slave owner

But that is not what we are talking about here.. And you know if anything like that happened, that male slave would have been tortured beyond belief

Considering the generally horrific and disgusting treatment that slaves in the US had to put up with on a constant basis by their own masters, I'm gonna file that under "extremely unlikely".
Ok its unlikely, i can accept that. The woman is deckaring her opinion as a fact without supporting proof

I grew up in rural South Georgia. I heard this bull**** all the time. He's talking like a typical Southern conservative. His next act he will probably pull a Cliven Bundy... “I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," and "I wonder if they were they better off as slaves?"

I really think all of these racist here believe that.

But that is not what we are talking about here.. And you know if anything like that happened, that male slave would have been tortured beyond belief

There is, however, a documented history of masters raping their slaves, in many instances to have children so they didn't have to buy slaves from anywhere else, since the Trans-Atlantic slave trade got cut off. And also, for their own sick enjoyment.

That's what he said. Makes you want to scratch your head
Thts not what i actually said. The slave could of raped any white person. We dont know she is the descendant of a slave owner. We only know she is claiming she is.

Ok its unlikely, i can accept that. The woman is deckaring her opinion as a fact without supporting proof

I give her a 99% chance of being correct. Slaves didn't have any choice about "consent" in anything, not even for bed times. They were considered property, their opinions or livelihood did not matter to their masters. It's a wholly unbalanced power dynamic, and I think it's a serious stretch to call any relationship between a slave owner and a slave "consenting". I'm just saying. :shrug:

Thts not what i actually said. The slave could of raped any white person. We dont know she is the descendant of a slave owner. We only know she is claiming she is.

So you think she is lying. Why would she lie about something like that. It was a common practice. Did you read the OP? I doubt it

The context in this scenario is a slave and a slave owner, not black people raping white people.

So the slave raped the slave owner?
Why is it limited to that?
Because she is claiming that?
Wheres her proof?
It could of been a young boy from a beighboring farm that knocked up a young girl. Who knows?

Maybe he was?

Why is it limited to that?
Because she is claiming that?
Wheres her proof?
It could of been a young boy from a beighboring farm that knocked up a young girl. Who knows?

Read her article, then you would know.

There is, however, a documented history of masters raping their slaves, in many instances to have children so they didn't have to buy slaves from anywhere else, since the Trans-Atlantic slave trade got cut off. And also, for their own sick enjoyment.
No argument from me about that.

Maybe he was?

So you actually think that a white girl gave birth to a black child in the slave south. At this point, I think you are trolling.

I give her a 99% chance of being correct. Slaves didn't have any choice about "consent" in anything, not even for bed times. They were considered property, their opinions or livelihood did not matter to their masters. It's a wholly unbalanced power dynamic, and I think it's a serious stretch to call any relationship between a slave owner and a slave "consenting". I'm just saying. :shrug:
Thats your own prejudice talking. Your 99% sure of something that you csnt be sure of

Why do you lie so much. You insist on making up **** to make black people look bad

Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Tha majority of perpetrators are white men. Therefore their victims are probably white women. So more white women are subject to rape and violence than black women.

Violence Against Black Women – Many Types, Far-reaching Effects | Institute for Women's Policy Research

I say things you dont like to hear. I never lie.

Thats your own prejudice talking. Your 99% sure of something that you csnt be sure of

What's my own prejudice? The fact that I recognize that a slave/slave owner dynamic isn't anything you'd ever call "consensual" to any reasonable degree?

So you actually think that a white girl gave birth to a black child in the slave south. At this point, I think you are trolling.
Absolutely things like that happened and famalies kept it hidden. If that happened its very possible the baby was given to a trusted slave to raise as their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom