• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow! Duckworth blocks all military promotions until Esper states in writing he won’t interfere with

Typical leftist. Just because we disagree with your intentional destruction of the nation and deliberate killing of Americans does not mean we support Trump or anyone else. Believe it or not, it is possible to utterly detest absolutely everything you anti-American leftists stand for and still not support a leftist freak like Trump. However, I have come to expect leftists to completely lose their minds and accuse everyone who doesn't agree with them to be Trump supporters. It is part of the leftist psychosis with their mentally-defective Trump Derangement Syndrome. Thanks for not disappointing the stereotype.

and now it begins

the tRump supporters begin to scrape the tRump-pence bumper stickers off of their cars to avoid the association

tell us some more how non-aligned with tRump you really are, only make it credible in the next post

Typical leftist. Just because we disagree with your intentional destruction of the nation and deliberate killing of Americans does not mean we support Trump or anyone else. Believe it or not, it is possible to utterly detest absolutely everything you anti-American leftists stand for and still not support a leftist freak like Trump. However, I have come to expect leftists to completely lose their minds and accuse everyone who doesn't agree with them to be Trump supporters. It is part of the leftist psychosis with their mentally-defective Trump Derangement Syndrome. Thanks for not disappointing the stereotype.

Back at ya Sweetie!!

So with all the certainty of a Trump defeat what are you lefties going to do when he surprises you again and you get another 4 years?

we have actually discussed this recently
my son and his wife have sufficient liquid assets to qualify to emigrate to switzerland
my daughter and her husband are in montana and would likely remain there, in some degree because my grandchildrens' other grandfather is a nationally prominent republican politician
my wife has been encouraging our relocation to melbourne australia. i may no longer be able to dissuade such a move should tRump again be given the reins to further harm our nation

So with all the certainty of a Trump defeat what are you lefties going to do when he surprises you again and you get another 4 years?

I been following politics 40 years, Trump is toast.

I been following politics 40 years, Trump is toast.

Agreed. His negatives are just overwhelming. Clinton almost won in 2016 and she was highly unpopular after over two decades of nonstop sliming by Republicans. Biden is no Clinton. Plus the health disaster. Plus economic disaster (related, of course). Plus the fact that almost nothing Trump promised in 2016 has come true.

Here's an entertaining video on that subject:

Tammy Duckworth, US Senator on the Armed Services Committee, has just held up all promotions until Esper stops blocking Vindman’s promotion to Colonel.

I bet Susan Collins is amazed that US Senators have so much power to do things.

From various reports twitter feeds:

“Wow -- Duckworth says she will block Senate approvals of **1,123** senior U.S. Armed Forces promotions until Esper "confirms in writing that he did not, or will not, block the expected and deserved promotion of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman to Colonel."

“Senator Tammy Duckworth is blocking a vote on hundreds of military promotions until Defense Secretary Mark Esper confirms that he won't retaliate against Alexander Vindman for testifying at Trump's impeachment hearings, @IsaacDovere reports.”

Not good enough. That bastard needs to step down immediately.

When you have the 'right' kind of friends, you apparently don't need to follow the regs found in the UCMJ

Despite concern, Navy gave Greitens ‘red carpet’ return after pressure from VP Pence

In January 2019, the Navy found itself in a tough spot.

Former Navy SEAL and Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens wanted to be reinstated to military service. He hadn’t applied yet, but the Navy had received word the request was coming.

The problem was neither the SEALs nor the Navy wanted him back, documents newly obtained by The Star show.

Greitens had been charged with a felony in 2018 connected to allegations of violent sexual misconduct. Though the charge was ultimately dropped, the Navy wasn’t ready to welcome the former governor back at a time when the military was facing intense criticism over its response to sexual assault in its ranks.

It was after the intervention of Vice President Mike Pence’s office that Greitens was allowed to return as a reservist, the documents show.

Lots more to the story at the paper's website - though I know some people won't bother to read the article(s) because they KNOW it's just another Lamestream Media attack on a real American.

When you have the 'right' kind of friends, you apparently don't need to follow the regs found in the UCMJ
Lots more to the story at the paper's website - though I know some people won't bother to read the article(s) because they KNOW it's just another Lamestream Media attack on a real American.

Trump: 'I Don't Care What The Military Says'

As expected, Sen. Duckworth once again demonstrates the massive stupidity of Democrats and their hatred towards the military.

Only Congress has the power to create and promote military officers, not Secretaries of Defense. There is absolutely nothing the Secretary of Defense can do to prohibit or advance anyone's promotion, other than making a recommendation. All the power resides with Congress.

This is merely a stunt by Sen. Duckworth. Just another leftist Democrat scumbag causing harm to all those who deserve to be promoted in order to try to score some political points.

Combat veteran and amputee Tammy Duckworth demonstrates hatred toward the military and you don't see the irony in that statement.

Combat veteran and amputee Tammy Duckworth demonstrates hatred toward the military and you don't see the irony in that statement.

Probably not. They've been completely conditioned to repeat certain talking points, regardless of facts, for quite a while now.

All Democrats hate the military. That has been a long established fact. It stems from the fact that all Democrats are natural born cowards. The only way they would ever serve in the military is when they are drafted. Why do you think Democrats have been suppressing the military vote for all these decades? They know the military always votes against anti-American leftist filth, and always will.

All Democrats hate the military. That has been a long established fact. It stems from the fact that all Democrats are natural born cowards. The only way they would ever serve in the military is when they are drafted. Why do you think Democrats have been suppressing the military vote for all these decades? They know the military always votes against anti-American leftist filth, and always will.
Thats funny. My mother was a lifelong Dem and a military vet. I've met several Democrats in the Navy, especially my field.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

LOL. where are you getting all this wonderful, self-serving, ego-soothing information?

Back
Top Bottom