• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

World’s happiest countries: Here’s why U.S. slipped in new report

1.) Oh no J, I believe you're mistaken.
2.) The starting quarterback of the Raiders said that the coaching staff was trying to lose games on purpose.
3.) They are indeed factually retarded my friend.
4.) It's far past my usual bedtime, but luckily I have the rest of the week off. You will not win this debate!

1.) again it has nothing to do with me im simply going by facts and definitions, again we are aware this is a topic you dont understand.
2.) meaningless to facts and definitions
3.) nothing you posted supports your clalim
4.) awesome! i look forward to it. Your record of 0 - lifetime against facts and it will be yet another hilarious ownage of your retarded lies :) In fact would you like to make a bet on this? you lose you never post again, i lose ill never post again. Bet?

This is another conservative excuse to justify the failure of the private healthcare system in the US.

Here is a list of the states by population...

List of states and territories of the United States by population - Wikipedia

More than 40 states have less than 10 million people, so they are comparable to even small European countries. So, why is there such incompetence at the STATE level with insurance companies to provide comprehensive healthcare?

The US system is currently engrained with deep roots. You can't just wave a magic wand and change it.

Which doesn't take into account the hyperinflation period, several years prior to the Great Depression. The bankers decided Versaille, with Lloyd George and Woodrow Wilson lamenting their poor decision to be used as puppets afterwards, and Germany was initially required to pay the modern day equivalent of nearly $1 trillion. This arrangement was meant to keep Germany as a slave colony until the payment plan ended in the 1980s!

Germany's economic collapse between 1920-1922 was the direct result of the failure of the German government to properly implement economic policies during WWI to pay for the costs of the war.

Despite that, the Weimar Republic would see higher levels of growth than Nazi Germany did at any point.

That's 80 years of planned financial servitude that was forced upon Germany, and the SPD voted for the entire affair, from the vote to go to war, right up to the treaty. They were indeed the traitors from within that a nation cannot withstand.

Prussian militarists had more to do with Germany's decision to go to war than any political party.

1.) again it has nothing to do with me im simply going by facts and definitions, again we are aware this is a topic you dont understand.
2.) meaningless to facts and definitions
3.) nothing you posted supports your clalim
4.) awesome! i look forward to it. Your record of 0 - lifetime against facts and it will be yet another hilarious ownage of your retarded lies :) In fact would you like to make a bet on this? you lose you never post again, i lose ill never post again. Bet?

Who decides who is factually the winner?

Both China and India have larger populations than the US has, and both of them have some form of "universal healthcare".
~ The "free" health care system in India is universal. ... To help pay for healthcare costs, insurance is available, often provided by employers, but most Indians lack health insurance, and out-of-pocket costs make up a large portion of the spending on medical treatment in India.
India Is Introducing "Free " Health Care—for 500 Million People. ... The National Health Protection Mission—also known as “Modicare”—will give impoverished families health insurance coverage of up to $7,100 every year.Aug 16, 2018

Actually the only reason why it "won't work" is that it would have an adverse effect on profits.
~ Now we're onto something ...

Germany's economic collapse between 1920-1922 was the direct result of the failure of the German government to properly implement economic policies during WWI to pay for the costs of the war.

During WW1 Germany didn't plan accordingly on how to pay back the victors? I'm not following that.

Despite that, the Weimar Republic would see higher levels of growth than Nazi Germany did at any point.

This is false, unless you're basing this on a technicality, whereby wildly fluctuating economy and currency of the Weimar era went from -50% growth to +1% in some 1 year span. Explain please, with links if you have them.

Prussian militarists had more to do with Germany's decision to go to war than any political party.

The SPD were the party in charge from something like 1896-1933. They had a lock on government, and no they didn't vote to go to war because of Prussian generals. The final decision was theirs to make, not the military's. You wouldn't say that the American army is responsible for George Bush invading Iraq?

You know, you'd think so, but I haven't seen a homeless person in the 13 years I've been in Germany. Saw them all the time in the US.

Not wanting to pry, but where in Germany is home and what pays the utilities?

Spoiler alert:
My paternal roots are in Berlin. I spent a year or more in Karlsruhe when I was in the third grade. We visit whenever possible, both freestyle when younger and cruising the Rhine, Main and Donau.

We need a judge. Where's Bucky - he can be the decider, he's a football fan.

LMAO i knew you'd be too scared. The dictionary is the judge, Take the bet or wuss out like i knew you would :)

Not wanting to pry, but where in Germany is home and what pays the utilities?

Spoiler alert:
My paternal roots are in Berlin. I spent a year or more in Karlsruhe when I was in the third grade. We visit whenever possible, both freestyle when younger and cruising the Rhine, Main and Donau.

I'm in northern Bavaria. I'm not sure what you mean about what pays utilities. My job, I guess.

The right wing response is always idiotic, void of any facts, logic, or reasoning. That's what happens when people don't have any facts on their side.

The size of the country shouldn't matter. We are larger, but also have a lot more money. More contributors, so for say healthcare, size wouldn't matter. also, China has 3-4X more people than us, they have healthcare

~ Healthcare in China consists of both public and private medical institutions and insurance programs. About 95% of the population has at least basic health insurance coverage. Residents of urban areas are not provided with free healthcare, and must either pay for treatment or purchase health insurance. They are highly expensive; treatment there can often cost up to ten times more than a public hospital. Public hospitals and clinics are available in all Chinese cities.
A consultation at public hospital would cost 200 yuan (about $35). Still, many Chinese people believe that the U.S. offers the best healthcare system in the world, complete with high-skilled doctors, the most advanced medical equipment, and spacious hospitals.
· NOTE · The Chinese government is working on providing affordable basic healthcare to all residents by 2020.
[ Wikipedia ]

LMAO i knew you'd be too scared. The dictionary is the judge, Take the bet or wuss out like i knew you would :)

Do teams play games without a referee? Hello? Now you sayin the dictionary can talk back to you. This place has sho gone crazy!

America could have the best policies and best programs.... except for... the damages that "PLUTOCRATIC AGENDA" has caused in this country. Many simply don't understand the damage of what is "Plutocracy"....

For those who pretend and some simply don't know what Plutocracy is:
Plutocracy:

1 : government by the wealthy
2 : a controlling class of the wealthy

Plutocracy is a government controlled exclusively by the wealthy either directly or indirectly. A plutocracy allows, either openly or by circumstance, only the wealthy to rule. This can then result in policies exclusively designed to assist the wealthy.

A plutocracy is very different from a democracy, in which in person's vote counts equally.

A plutocracy doesn't have to be a purposeful, overt format for government. Instead, it can be created through the allowance of access to certain programs and educational resources only to the wealthy and making it so that the wealthy hold more sway. The concern of inadvertently creating a plutocracy is that the regulatory focus will be narrow and concentrated on the goals of the wealthy, creating even more income and asset-based inequality.

Plutocracy feeds itself and serves itself by the same principles as that of "Serfdom"... and in America, it built itself up on the back of the extreme plutocratic vile of slavery, and nourished generations on the plutocratic agenda of 'segregation'.. The wealthy whites in America considered themselves as a faux form of monarachy based on skin color and money... and groomed many whites over generations to function on a white skin system steeped in the ideology of serfdom, where the poor and working poor whites functioned for centuries and decades as if to be of serf liken devotion to the wealthy whites... who had anointed themselves as the ruling elite, as if they were the monarchy that controlled the political arena and rationed out rights and privileges on as it benefitted themselves.

They gave the poor whites and the working poor whites, the delusion of option to join the ranks of the plutocratic systems, but only if they could generate more money for the very wealthy. This hierarchical madness worked in small towns, to big cities and in rural areas. by the system of inferring upon poor whites and working poor whites the policies of discrimination against people of non white skin, as their benefit for hailing the truly wealthy as plutocrats of monarchical stature...

The Rigged system was complicit to assure that the poor whites and working poor whites would remain as nothing more than the "service class", to serve the truly wealthy, by low pay and a system of revolving debt, by allowing them "to amass credit debt"..

The fiction that such debt created, fed the illusion they were economically fit.. yet, within a 5-7 yr continual cycle, they were stripped of anything saved and gain, and the cycle repeats itself even to this day. interest rate hikes, and economic down turns and economic crashes, send them back to the start line within every generation for past few 100 yrs... and people still have not caught on.

The tool of racism has been used in every aspect of the land and its society, while it creates the rages in the streets, the wealthy 'amass even greater wealthy" and promote the divides. The poor whites are not respected or cared of or for by the well to do to the wealthy whites, and the element of street level racism is promoted through the poor whites... as an excuse created by the wealthy white to give the poor whites someone to blame, to keep the attention from realizing it is the wealthy whites who created and ensures this game is active in general society.

The well to do white, in some instance pretend to be blind, because it benefits them to gain more wealthy and distance their lives from the truly poor whites and from the non whites in society.

Programs are under developed and severely underfunded to ensure that the wealthy can direct the tax monies paid by the poor and working poor can be used to service what the wealthy whites have set out to do for themselves with those resources, while at the same time, ensuring the continual cycle of tax breaks to the wealthy, to make certain that programs and services are met with under-funding when it comes to what benefits the general society.

When people understand what is Plutocracy.. they will too, understand why and how it has damaged the principles of democracy, and bastardized the monetary system of capitalism.. When people learn what "Democracy truly is", they will know that Democracy has no place for Plutocracy!!!

Plutocratic Agenda creates and promotes race and class divisions... plutocracy is diametrically opposed to All that Democracy is, and All that the Principles of Democracy Promotes.

Do teams play games without a referee? Hello? Now you sayin the dictionary can talk back to you. This place has sho gone crazy!

Translation: you are scared just like i said and are wussing out LMAO thats what i thought!
ONce again your lies get destroyed and go down in flames, I love it!:2wave:

We see today... no respect for our government systems, no respect for our rules of order and law in the constant attacks upon and against our Justice system, we see the continual assault on programs and services that American taxpayer have paid taxes for our system to provide for the people and our society.

We see the wealthy make permanent tax cut for themselves, to promote the game of making claim that the tax monies we paid can't provide the services we paid those taxes to provide within and unto society. We see the system of the wealthy attacking and destroying "regulations" and ignoring even the division of powers within our government system.

We see a continual attack on the Media because it "exposes" the malice and the acts of the Plutocrats... and expose and present the story of their vile to the general public.

There is a reason why "education is structured to be denied to the poor, yes, that includes poor whites, poor minorities and low wages working people of all ethnicities...
This same reason is why 'the teaching of "Civics Education" was diminished in every school across the nation... Except in the "wealthy private and feeder schools", which educate them on Civic's to ensure they know what to "pursue to take control over" and use their wealth to control policy and programs, where policy and programs only benefit the wealthy. They are taught the Sociology, to ensure they know what groups to target to ensure rage fills the streets, to promote the old adage of the wealthy, of "while there is blood in the street's, "buy up the land". We see them under pay people when they move into industry, and as communities fall, they come in and buy the land for nickles on the dollar... and the cycle of "economic gentrification" takes over, and the wealthy become the landlords of high rent, and class and economic divisiveness to control who and where people can live.

This is the system and design which existed in "Serfdom"; Serfdom was a dominant system under Monarchies. Monarchies, based and rooted in the wealthy controlling the governing of society, which is influence by the wealthy known best as "Plutocracy".

Civics Education in America was to educate people on Democracy, and the system of Representative Governance that was designed for a Democracy where "one person, gets One Vote.... in determining who... is to Represent by elective office. Today... it is about "who can amass the most money"... as being the madness of who is in the running for the position of representing people in office. Thus so... there is but one way to break that madness. That is for "taxpayer" campaign financing. And imprisonment for any who use any financial or other monetary based benefits in the campaign process.

To combat Plutocracy, people must be educated to know what it is, how it functions and have the understanding of how to identify it when they see it, as well how to identify the "tool" of Plutocracy and to stand in opposition of those tools affecting society, but it requires first the acceptance of knowing what the tools are, and to stand against the tools whenever and where ever they are seen.... those tools are ... Race Divisiveness, Monetary Based Class Divisiveness, and Gender Divisiveness, Inequity in Wages by the system of Low Wages... and games of Tax Avoidance, which promotes itself in Tax Credits that can only be beneficial to the wealthy.

It take an educated society to move past the long history of an uneducated society being controlled and manipulated and bastardized by the system and promotions of racism, the systems of economic inequality, and the game of allowing the wealthy to create and craft policy which become the cycle of trip wires set up to create snares for the poor and working poor members of society.

This requires people to make changes in the in-groomed acquiescence to this madness within their hearts and minds. It requires the value of ideals to make a paradigm shift in their lives... and that requires the true learning and understanding what is Democracy, and knowing the damages invoked by Plutocracy upon and against Democracy.

It requires work... often it is the type work, the under educated have been swayed from engaging, it requires people to face up to the ignorance of racism, and abandon the ideals and conduct of racial and ethnic divisiveness. That requires people to respect the principles of Democracy... and the values principles that were set forth in the Declaration of Independence .... this too, requires learning... and the will to invest in the work to uphold what is learned within that understanding of the basis and principles of the Declaration of Independence.

"Sadly, many simply are not willing or concerned about learning" - as many simply regurgitate what they have been groomed to regurgitate!

Last edited:
During WW1 Germany didn't plan accordingly on how to pay back the victors? I'm not following that.

Reparation repayments were not the cause of Germany's hyperinflation. The Mark had been declining in value long before that.

This is false, unless you're basing this on a technicality, whereby wildly fluctuating economy and currency of the Weimar era went from -50% growth to +1% in some 1 year span. Explain please, with links if you have them.

The Weimar Republic's 12 month growth following the winter of 1926-1927 surpassed any growth period of Nazi Germany. (Adam Tooze, the Wages of Destruction)

The SPD were the party in charge from something like 1896-1933. They had a lock on government, and no they didn't vote to go to war because of Prussian generals. The final decision was theirs to make, not the military's. You wouldn't say that the American army is responsible for George Bush invading Iraq?

Except the German Parliament was not the ultimate executive authority in Germany, it was the Monarchy.

How Germany got involved in WWI however was not the full fault of the Kaiser; when he first heard of events developing in the Balkans his first reactions were similar to most other European leaders, caution, but a general belief that the situation was not that serious. When he did realize the full extent of the situation he did in fact attempt to delay the outbreak of war, only for Moltke the Younger to lie to him and say the German Armies couldn't be delayed from mobilizing. The fact is that on the even of war, during that fateful summer in 1914 the most powerful man in Germany was not the Kaiser nor the Prime Minister, but Moltke.

I watched a recent interview with Jordan Peterson's daughter, and a fellow Canadian of yours. She's had an autoimmune disorder since she was 4, is now 26 and said the Canadian healthcare system sucks. So she comes to America for treatment, specifically North Carolina, UNC Chapel Hill.

I once met a person who said America sucks and burned your flag.

What deductions should we take from one person?

Also, Jordan Peterson, and anything bearing his genetics, may feel free to exit to pursue greener pastures at their earliest convenience. I'd even be happy to see my tax dollars go to funding it. As soon as possible.

People due to limited education and mis education... and not of understanding of words... but being driven by an inflamed perverted use of words to incite the uneducated and under educated.

When America's Declaration of Independence was crafted and designed it was done so to be a social and civic system known as Democracy, which can be translated to mean what is is... A socialistic system that operates and function by the principles of Democracy, with a Monetary system of Capitalism... which ensure that each person is counted as "an individual" and each individual is counted as a citizen, and the monetary system of capitalism was of design that each person, as individual and citizen could participate in the monetary system of capitalism.

Every system on the planet is a form of social system, and bases its socialistic structure on either the Socialistic and Civic principles of Representative Republic as in Democracy, or Communialism by Authoritarian Rule as in Communism,or A Socialist and Civic structure of class divisions by Authoritarian Plutocracy as in Monarchical.. or Social Dominance and Civic Dictations of as in Dictatorships.

Some adopt Laws based in Equality and Justice for All and some adopt Religious Ideology as the Legal Design of their Laws, to develop and adopt laws by Religious Idealism and some adopt Laws based on the Ideal of the Authoritarian's intent to retain control and dominance.

As in America... the best system is: The Socialistic and Civic principles of Representative Republic as in Democracy.
When people learn this and understand what they come to learn... then ... American Democracy will aspire to the principles of its origin... set forth in the Declaration of Independence. ONLY THEN... will America shed all its element of Plutocratic Agenda and the system of Plutocratic Practices... But, First !!!! It requires a society to become and be educated to learn to a level to understand these factors and principles. THEN... it takes people of will to change their hearts and minds to embrace what such learning and understanding brings in the elements of Respect for American Democracy... That requires respect for and of the Declaration of Independence, and the will to live by and through the guidance of the systems set forth within The Constitution.

That is what is required to truly honor the claim of being "An American"..... Anything less is... Not a honorable and honest adherence to being what is "An American".

The question is... Can "YOU"... handle what it takes to be "An American".... for fact is, its far more than a whim, or the mere presence upon the land mass.... It takes an "integrity" that adheres to the dignity outlined in the Declaration of Independence, and its takes a sense of respectfulness of the full circle of civic, social and governmental respect for and of what is equality of person, as being an Individual, who is "An American".

Sadly, too many are skin color mad, by the system of plutocratic influence... and too unaware to know it.

Last edited:
The healthcare lobby along with the help of our elected officials have pulled a Vulcan mind trick and convinced a chunk of the American population that it's good that quality and complete healthcare is insanely expensive and also unobtainable for some. It's quite bizarre really.

Yup, that statement is exactly why the US is falling in quality of life. Corporations run this country, and the idiots have let the media who are run by these corporations defend these corporations and ignore the fact the politicians are basically getting bribed with campaign money (now its easier more than ever thanks to Citizen's United) to do the bidding of the corporations.

REcent Republican behavior has made that so abundantly clear, yet the idiots still defend them. Republicans are not even hiding it under Trump, they are completely selling the country out to the rich, giving away our beautiful land for corporations to plunder and pollute,etc

Keep having to wonder if there are any legit right-wingers on this forum or are they all just fakes that are trolling? :thinking

Yup, its hard to tell but I think rigth wingers are just that ****ing dumb that they just look like trolls. Or for that matter, anybody that doesn't have any facts, logic or reasoning to support their position act like trolls

Yay the Socialists being only the third biggest party in Finland. Throughout Europe pretty well EVERY political party is for universal health care - I cannot actually think of a single exception - and all the other things on your little list as well.

:lol: I was being flippant about the "socialism" thing, sorry, did I accidentally trigger you a little bit there? haha... All those things listed would be considered socialist by our American friends. And, in effect, many of them are. So are many things in the States, but don't tell them, they'd get rid of them if they ever knew. ;)

But don't worry, I'll make sure to tell your Righty buddies that you put up the good fight... :lol:

Same ole whiny ass liberal mantra.

Gimme free ****.

Get out an get a job.
Same old retarded right wing nonsnese. Not even original, same thing every right scumbag posts, that they heard Fox say

Great argument and contribution to the thread LOL

i agree. goodness knows that the earth will fall off of its axis if we actually educate people without making them broke, give them some time off, and not take their life savings if they get sick while working for the wrong employer. these quality of life index studies are generally pretty similar from year to year. however, i will also agree that one could do a lot worse than nineteenth place.

lol...I mean, these things tend to get competitive, but of course I hope that you guys are happy down there. Allow a little gloating from the rest of us, though, you guys tend to "#1" it a lot. ;) :lol:

A couple things, though, that are curious to me... You're the most powerful country in the world, the biggest economy, biggest military, etc., etc., and yet only 19 on happiness. I think there's a deep philosophical discussion to be had around why that is. Given the amount resources poured into chasing those things, in money and time and effort, if it were me I'd want an explanation...and perhaps a shift in priorities.

Back
Top Bottom