• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent (1 Viewer)

How do you know he didn't touch her in the picture? He has apologized. Is that not an admission? Does that mean that he only simulated sexual assault? Is that really your argument? Really?

Here is another one. This one is a liberal:
https://mediaequalizer.com/brian-ma...fter-tv-appearance-al-franken-harassed-me-too

Well for one, there's a picture of it and two, there's a couple inches of ceramic between his hands and her body even if his hands were rested on her person.

Also...yes...gestures and "simulated" sexual assault are not sexual assault.

So yes...that's my argument.

Like I said with the Moore situation, let's wait for the all the facts before making judgement.

Tweeden is a former model/playmate. I'm sure she has been around......

That's a despicable comment.

The accuser gave a press conference a little while ago. The picture was taken two weeks after the alleged unwanted tongue kiss, and after she had been giving him the cold shoulder for the entire tour. He was also allegedly an asshole to her for the duration of the tour, and did sophomoric tormenting of her such as drawing devil horns and goatee on promotional pictures of her. So that adds a little context to the "harmless" pic of him with his hands hovering over her breasts. If true, this makes the picture pretty malicious IMO.

Yeah..malicious. Yeah...he was an asshole. Yeah, the kiss thing was gross. Did he sexually assault her? No, none of the things he did are illegal just very creepy.

She has a photo of Franken making a tasteless joke...Other than that she has nothing...I'm betting she is a Right Winger selling her story to the Fox News crowd to make them feel better about the losers they support...That have done much much worse

So you think her detailed story, which matches now another detailed story, is just made up? Gotcha.

There's a lot of mess out there, but 90 percent falls into these ultra-liberal bastions of immorality. You're not dealing with it well. I understand.

Not to mention, the fake grope was over body armor that is made to stop a bullet.

The kiss if what she said was true is pretty gross but she needs to pull herself out of the fetal position in the shower. Calling that a "grope" really makes me think she has a tendency to overact.
Congrats. you have completely shredded any possible integrity or credibility you may have ever had on the subject of Donald Trump, Roy Moore, or anyone accused of inappropriate sexual behavior.

And I expected nothing less.

Not to mention, the fake grope was over body armor that is made to stop a bullet.

The kiss if what she said was true is pretty gross but she needs to pull herself out of the fetal position in the shower. Calling that a "grope" really makes me think she has a tendency to overact.

Yeah, i agree, it stretches belief to imagine that someone who posed with you for a picture while you were sleeping caused meaningful trauma when they didn't even seem to touch you.

So it's OK to grope sometimes? Strange

The photo certainly didn’t convince me that that was anything to claim more than a yawn, unless you are partisan and disinterested in the quality of evidence.

Yeah, i agree, it stretches belief to imagine that someone who posed with you for a picture while you were sleeping caused meaningful trauma when they didn't even seem to touch you.

As slander it seems to work fine.

Nonsense.

Politics is ugly game. You dont think these people have ulterior motives?

Your obvious disrespect for women is well known around here, so it's not nonsense. one of many dispicable comments I have seen.

Nonsense.

Politics is ugly game. You dont think these people have ulterior motives?

When Trump is very surprised to learn how dirty a business is you know that it is special.....

She has a photo of Franken making a tasteless joke...Other than that she has nothing...I'm betting she is a Right Winger selling her story to the Fox News crowd to make them feel better about the losers they support...That have done much much worse

Groping a sleeping woman is a joke? I don't get it.

Your obvious disrespect for women is well known around here, so it's not nonsense. one of many dispicable comments I have seen.

Al franken made a lot of enemies even before he went into politics.

That senate seat hes is dangerous. Remember Paul Wellstones plane was tampered with and murdered because of his politics

My comments werent meant as disrespectul. Certainly that wasnt my intent.

Tune into Hannity shell be on this hour

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Her story about how he grabbed the back of her neck and put his tongue in her mouth really gives the photo context. He took advantage of her sleeping as if to say "look what I'm doing to you now, and you can't stop me".

If he just stuck it in a little way it would barely be rape if I am to use your standard.

Not at all. Your claim is brazenly dishonest. You seem to have difficulty comprehending the meaning of the word "grope".

Maybe they will come up with new legal standards for guys with a short penis. She was asleep. That robbed her of any chance to react. She still found it offensively disgusting after she saw the photo. It still had emotional repercussions.

It's hard to take right wingers outrage seriously in this case when they claim that a woman who says "no" during sex can be legally raped.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetw...men-cant-revoke-consent-after-sex-begins/amp/

This is such a brazen case of partisan double standards, it's obscene. You seem to be taking pleasure in this fantasy narrative.

Of course, because there was no mis-characterization. He is so "sick of dirty politics from the GOP and Cons and them defending and apologizing for their dirty politicians, then other politicians have to take the 'high road'?".

That's what he said, and I find it disgusting. I make no assumption on how you find it and quite frankly, I don't care. Hacks are boring.

You simply restated your mischaracterization. You seem to have trouble with understanding the point of his post, in spite of the fact that it was explained to you.

The partisanship of your posts in this thread speaks for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom